The Iran deal

Fuck Yeah... We have not had a good fucking war in a long time. Saddle up people, let's hit them so hard that they come back begging us to put the entire country out of misery.

With 80%-90% of the Iran totally wiped out, NK will sign any GD deal we put on the table.

The only thing that gets things done is war. And only those who have the guts to kill win.

The deal was between Iran, the EU, and Obama.

The EU can be discounted. They may be allies but our national security is not their concern.

The deal was never presented to Congress as a treaty, because Obama knew it would fail.

The deal died with Obama's presidency. The United States was never involved.

Also China and Russia....

China sent team of diplomats today.

Is US going to start a trade war with EU to impose sanctions? Cause if you don't sanctions are meaningless...

So is Trump starting a Trade war with EU & China (and another country wishing to trade with them) over Iran?

Which market do you think they would rather have easy access to? Iran or the US?

I don't think you get it...

I get it just fine.

trump-kool.jpg

Libs almost full jonestown now.

Man oh man. The world survived 1000’sof years without an Iran deal and now Libby’s think if we don’t have one at this juncture in time we’re all going to die
Hilarious

The deal was between Iran, the EU, and Obama.

The EU can be discounted. They may be allies but our national security is not their concern.

The deal was never presented to Congress as a treaty, because Obama knew it would fail.

The deal died with Obama's presidency. The United States was never involved.

Also China and Russia....

China sent team of diplomats today.

Is US going to start a trade war with EU to impose sanctions? Cause if you don't sanctions are meaningless...

So is Trump starting a Trade war with EU & China (and another country wishing to trade with them) over Iran?

Which market do you think they would rather have easy access to? Iran or the US?

I don't think you get it...

I get it just fine.

The petrodollar just took a massive hit and that affects the US ability to borrow...

Guess what Trump is running a trillion dollar plus deficit...

China is winning big time...

Forum List

Back