The irony of China's persecution of Christians

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Communists hate religion, that's no secret. China seems to have ramped up their persecution of Christians lately.

CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION IN CHINA - Current Status

URGENT: Christian Persecution In China–Prayers Needed!

And yet when you walk through a store like Walmart and see shelves and shelves stocked with Christmas items, many having a Christian theme, just about everything on the shelves was manufactured in China.

So while they're persecuting Christians in China, they're also making a good profit by appropriating their religion in their manufacturing base.

Bastids. I hope Trump's tariffs rip them a new asshole.

Last edited:
Communists hate religion, that's no secret. China seems to have ramped up their persecution of Christians lately.

And yet when you walk through a store like Walmart and see shelves and shelves stocked with Christmas items, many having a Christian theme, just about everything on the shelves was manufactured in China.

So while they're persecuting Christians in China, they're also making a good profit by appropriating their religion in their manufacturing base.

Religion is not banned in China but trying to convert Chinese citizens is..

Where in the Bible is the Christmas tree, lights and stockings that hang by the non existent fireplace?

Religion is not banned in China but trying to convert Chinese citizens is..

The heathen commies seriously need converting. If they're gonna make a small fortune off of cheap plastic Christian-themed Christmas crap they sell to Walmart, they should at least not persecute those who believe in Christianity.

How damned disingenuous commies are.

Where in the Bible is the Christmas tree, lights and stockings that hang by the non existent fireplace?

Chinese manufacturers not only make trees, lights and stockings, many of the items are Christian-themes, as with crosses.

Never set foot in a Wally World?

Chinese manufacturers not only make trees, lights and stockings, many of the items are Christian-themes, as with crosses.

Yes I do, but I stay away from pagan holiday crap.

Yes I do, but I stay away from pagan holiday crap.

So you celebrate Christmas with only Christian-themed items, like crosses, little plastic Jesuses, manger displays, and going to church on Christmas Eve? While leaving out the "pagan" stuff?

Forum List

Back