The jack-ass party is willing to let people die just to spite Trump

I wish you all would make up your minds. Just once. Jesus. First a normal Vaccine process takes years. Development, computer modeling, animal testing, testing on a limited number of people, testing on a larger subset of people, and finally approval.

Each step of the way is marked with a pause to study the results. Check for complications or reactions. A period to insure there are no longer term issues that are not apparent at the first little pause.

Cutting years from this process is risky as it is. And if you wonder how risky it might be look up Thalidomide. Unintended or unforeseen results are checked and double checked before any FDA approval is normally given. So the years of the process is to make sure that they and we have a good idea what will happen when the medication, vaccine, or treatment is administered.

I said I wished you all would make up your minds. You idiots swing wildly from no masks to desperate for a vaccine to it is all a hoax. The only thing you are consistently certain of is that the Democrats are to blame. The Democrats are to blame for inflating the numbers. Causing a panic. Destroying the economy by closing businesses and places of public assembly. Pushing a nonsense treatment in masks. And now holding up a vaccine.

Once again, I wonder which side is more determined to lose the election?
Critics of the FDA's process know better than that. their 'study the results' is 90% bureaucratic tape and head scratching.

When we have a national emergency with tens of thousands of lives int he balance, they can easily speed up the process by a factor of four to 8 by doing parallel processing. I.E., once phase 1 testing is done and the emmediate results are mostly positive, make immediate assessments, start the next phase and do further study of the previous phase results as you do the next stage.

BTW, the Ukraine. morroco, Indonesia, and other countries that have been using the drug for months already NOW HAVE test results we can use to clarify this drug, aside from 60+ years of use already.

This isnt rocket science.
Sure, but phase 3, can not be shortened.... the others can be.

Sure, but phase 3, can not be shortened.... the others can be.
Phase 3 trials can be skipped for those who are in extreme bad condition and are expected to die without any further treatment. They can exercise their 'right to try'.

I wish you all would make up your minds. Just once. Jesus. First a normal Vaccine process takes years. Development, computer modeling, animal testing, testing on a limited number of people, testing on a larger subset of people, and finally approval.

Each step of the way is marked with a pause to study the results. Check for complications or reactions. A period to insure there are no longer term issues that are not apparent at the first little pause.

Cutting years from this process is risky as it is. And if you wonder how risky it might be look up Thalidomide. Unintended or unforeseen results are checked and double checked before any FDA approval is normally given. So the years of the process is to make sure that they and we have a good idea what will happen when the medication, vaccine, or treatment is administered.

I said I wished you all would make up your minds. You idiots swing wildly from no masks to desperate for a vaccine to it is all a hoax. The only thing you are consistently certain of is that the Democrats are to blame. The Democrats are to blame for inflating the numbers. Causing a panic. Destroying the economy by closing businesses and places of public assembly. Pushing a nonsense treatment in masks. And now holding up a vaccine.

Critics of the FDA's process know better than that. their 'study the results' is 90% bureaucratic tape and head scratching.

When we have a national emergency with tens of thousands of lives int he balance, they can easily speed up the process by a factor of four to 8 by doing parallel processing. I.E., once phase 1 testing is done and the emmediate results are mostly positive, make immediate assessments, start the next phase and do further study of the previous phase results as you do the next stage.

BTW, the Ukraine. morroco, Indonesia, and other countries that have been using the drug for months already NOW HAVE test results we can use to clarify this drug, aside from 60+ years of use already.

Yeah. Simple and easy.

1598272032925.jpeg

Thalidomide was approved without those long term studies. Hundreds of thousands of children were born with horrific birth defects. It is probably the best known and largest example of unintended and unforeseen consequences. It is also why we have chiseled the process in stone.

Yeah. Simple and easy.

View attachment 378996

Thalidomide was approved without those long term studies. Hundreds of thousands of children were born with horrific birth defects. It is probably the best known and largest example of unintended and unforeseen consequences. It is also why we have chiseled the process in stone.
That was 40 years ago and our methodology has improved greatly.

We have people dying for lack of drugs already approved and used around the world because of a 40 year old fuck up, that is insane.

Democrats are literally killing people to gain a political advantage.
good morning Jim,
Got a link for this chart, who compiled it and when it was done?
Yeah, right, like you might possibly change your mind?

roflmao

BTW, Good morning to you too C4A.
Jim, I could not find this chart at the link you gave me...at least not yet.... it is a month or two old, I presume so harder to find?

However, at the link you provided, there are more recent articles from them on it, and they say hydroxychloroquine does not work....as far as they can tell....?

Last edited:
good morning Jim,

roflmao

Jim, I could not find this chart at the link you gave me...at least not yet.... it is a month or two old, I presume so harder to find?

However, at the link you provided, there are more recent articles from them on it, and they say hydroxychloroquine does not work....as far as they can tell....?

There is a vocal minority in any group.

Science is not nor should it ever be based on consensus.

We are not only suffering from a corona virus pandemic but we are

Also suffering from an INFO-DEMIC.

too much widespread misinformation spread on social media and the net.

good morning Jim,

roflmao

There is a vocal minority in any group.

Science is not nor should it ever be based on consensus.
Huh? Just the opposite dear one!

Peer review and consensus is a major part of the scientific process....?

The reason why these FDA emergency release of drugs before any controlled trial studies is bad for us, is that once they are released for use by all, it kills the opportunity to do viable real studies.

In a controlled trial study, they need volunteers.... the volunteer does not know if they are given the drug being tested, or the placebo.

With the emergency releases, no patient wants to be part of the trial, because they could be given the placebo...when with this emergency release, the can just ask to be given the drug....

These early releases before trial, never allows us to gather this pertinent information on the efficacy of the drug....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back