The James Webb Telescope has blown up past knowledge

Apparently he does.

Even your link disdains from stating a specific mass ... even though your link uses electron-volts as a unit of mass ...

If mass is zero, then gravity is zero ... the V(r) we're using is always equal to zero for all r≠0 when M=0 ... del or no del ...

The State of California expects 15-year-old children to understand this ...

If mass is zero, then gravity is zero ...

No. Monika Schleier at Stanford has proven this wrong.

She can create gravity at a distance with no mass.

Don't ask me to explain it, I'm only a lowly biologist.

Even your link disdains from stating a specific mass ... even though your link uses electron-volts as a unit of mass ...

If mass is zero, then gravity is zero ... the V(r) we're using is always equal to zero for all r≠0 when M=0 ... del or no del ...

The State of California expects 15-year-old children to understand this ...
I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't care. But it might be helpful to remember... When it comes to classifying photons of light, the wavelengths (and frequencies) are separated into seven distinct categories: radio waves, microwaves, infrared light, visible light, ultraviolet light, X-rays, and gamma rays.

1718045313822.png

e=mc^2, right?

So what they knew, they really were guessing. And due to findings by the James Webb Telescope, they were radically off. I can't talk to you about all of this so learn from the video.

Huh?

Your failure to grasp anything is amazing. You really need a few videos (since reading and comprehension has to be tough for you), explaining what it's all about -- the scientific theories, and discoveries.

So what they knew, they really were guessing. And due to findings by the James Webb Telescope, they were radically off. I can't talk to you about all of this so learn from the video.

Okay.

Homework: Who put up this video and what is it all about?

j5gs00-jNp6Rp4TFsFDkPeX5zDMQrpXgwcLuycJ99MwtGbBrp7qbwDgbFuMn90gD4vEr_GpaWG8=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

EYES 200M

@EYES200M‧65.5K subscribers‧287 videos

Welcome to EYES 200M, your portal to captivating explorations in Space, Science, and Technology! --->

While our videos prioritize creativity and dedication, it's essential to understand that they are not crafted for academic citation or research purposes. Instead, they are tailored for pure entertainment, free from the confines of formal peer review. EYES 200M operates independently, distinct from any other YouTube channel.

No. Monika Schleier at Stanford has proven this wrong.

She can create gravity at a distance with no mass.

Don't ask me to explain it, I'm only a lowly biologist.

I don't touch QM here as a most-of-the-time rule ... and I agree there are truly baffling phenomena ... including your entanglement ...

The discussion is whether Newtonian Mechanics correctly explains these bizarre characteristics of light, matter and energy ... in a quantized universe ... I say no, the Classical universe is smooth ... anyone who was an actual physics major would know that ...

I don't suppose you see the del operator much in biology ... it's used in meteorology mainly as shorthand for sets of partial differential equations ... otherwise Navier/Stokes might cause seizures ... bottom line, Newton's Second Law stands in Classical Physics, force (including gravity) is equal to mass times acceleration ... if mass is zero, force is zero (including gravity) ... whether we use ∆, d or del ...

Where do we find this equation in Newton's works? ... in the early 18th Century ... it was the late 19th Century before we proved light was a form of EM ...

How could Newton include work from Maxwell, Hertz and Einstein? ...
You are swinging at windmills, bro. I'm not the droid you are looking for.

Forum List

Back