The Jewish Voice at the Heart of the Boycott Israel Movement

Even the Jewish Virtual Library admits that Israel killed more Arabs than Arabs killed Jews.

Israel is a first world country with a modern military.
Arabs in Israel would have a third world life style if they weren't living amongst the Jews.

Are you saying when Israelis are attacked by Arab terrorists, they should make sure they only kill one Arab for each Jew killed?

If Arabs fire an unguided rocket at civilians that doesn't manage to kill any Jews, should the Israelis be prevented from responding? Because if they manage to kill the rocket launchers, that would be unfair?

So, Israel had a modern military before the U.S.A?

Way to put Israel before America, my goodness.

Weren't Jews the first major terrorists in the Mideast?
Like the Irgun, and the Stern gang?

They blew up the King David Hotel, killing British peacekeepers, they also plotted terrorism against the U.S in the Lavon Affair, and bombed the U.S.S. Liberty.

Who said that? Where?

Way to put Israel before America,

Are you drunk? Or just stupid?

My mistake, I misread your comment.

But, you're not one to call people dumb.

Make dumb comments, I'll call you dumb.

You support Israel, which proves you're dumb.
And you support Palestinian IslamoNazi terrorists. Perhaps because you subscribe to their ideology.

They blew up the King David Hotel, killing British peacekeepers, they also plotted terrorism against the U.S in the Lavon Affair, and bombed the U.S.S. Liberty.

Who said that? Where?

And you support Palestinian IslamoNazi terrorists. Perhaps because you subscribe to their ideology.

And you support Israeli ZioNazi terrorists because you do subscribe to their ideology.

upload_2017-5-3_19-0-48.png

WOW! Who knew?

View attachment 123893

Jewish Voice for Peace executive director Rebecca Vilkomerson isn't your typical BDS activist: she spent three years in Israel, is married to an Israeli and has relatives in the West Bank. Despite many critics in the organized Jewish community, she says JVP is thriving...

Please read more; there's a lot there: The Jewish voice at the heart of the boycott Israel movement

See also:
The country must be held accountable for its human rights abuses.
I’m Jewish, and I want people to boycott Israel

Proof that not every Jew is smarter than average.

Jews are smart?

Is that why they tend to support gun control like Nazis used on Jews?

Is that why they often support Muslim refugees who these Muslim refugees tend to hate Jews more than everyone else?

Is that why they often blame Poland for the Holocaust, which is ignorant of history, and makes Poles their historic host nation angry at them?

I think the correct word for Jews isn't smart, but rather ambitious, indeed they are extremely ambitious people.

But, I fail to see how Jewish abstract thought / logic is in any form better than White Goyim, if anything they seem to be trailing.

Jews are smart?

On average they're smarter than average.

I agree though, their support of liberal policy often makes me doubt their IQ is really above average.

Some of the most dumb people I've ever encountered are Jews.

Jews have smaller brains than Whites, so it's not shocking.

Keep in mind the high Jewish IQ is only in the verbal section, on spatial ability they actually score lower.

I think Jews just have more OCD than everyone else, they are completely obsessive about grammar, power, money, and control.

However, I think their OCD tendencies makes them often times even more stupid, and incapable of seeing the bigger picture.
Do you have scientific evidence for Jews having smaller brains than Whites, or that their IQ is limited to verbal and not spatial. Or did you just pull it out of your ignorant antisemtic Polish ass?

Maybe you should let all the elite science, engineering, and technology universities that actively recruit Jewish student, know about this latest neo Nazi revelation.

Jews score higher on verbal IQ, but lower on spatial IQ.

Sources.

Jewish intelligence, Jewish genes, and Jewish values.

Ashkenazi Jewish intelligence - Wikipedia

Jews had smaller cranial capacities than Poles, Germans, and Russians.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size

Who said that? Where?

I don't really support Palestinians, nor Israelis.

Both are Semites.

Why are Zionists so one track minded?
Oh because one doesn't support Israel's imperialism, must make one a Palestinian terrorists.

Too funny, and simply ridiculous.

Besides, it would be ridiculous for me to support Jews when so many of them are dumb, feral, anti-Polish maniacs like you are.

The Jews are not like us, their fight is not our fight.

Name one time when Palestine plotted terrorism against the U.S.A, like Israel did in the Lavon Affair, or name one time Palestine bombed a U.S military target, like Israel did in the Lavon Affair, also name a Palestinian spy like the spy for Israel named Jonathan Pollard?

You asked I answered.

It's not interesting communicating with parrots.

Well, I fail to see why we should identify with Jewish Israel anymore than Arab Palestine..... I just gave reasons why.
Who is "we"? Poland?
If the "we" is the US, the US doesn't sit around crying about why nobody loves them; at least Conservatives don't.

I can't wait till Muslims become really irrational and migrate to Poland.

Why should Americans support Israel over Palestinians?

Tell me when Palestinians plotted terrorism against the U.S, like Israel did in the Lavon Affair?

Tell me when Palestinians bombed a U.S military target, like Israel did in the U.S.S Liberty Bombing?

Tell me when Palestinians spied on the U.S, like spy for Israel Jonathan Pollard did?

Tell me when Palestinians worked with the drug cartel enemies of America, like Israeli gangster Ludwig Fainberg did, or Israeli ex Mossad agent Yair Klein did?
Newsflash! Americans already do overwhelmingly support Israel over the Palestinians. Go cry yourself a river, Nazi boy.

I didn't say Americans as a collective didn't support Israel, nor did I say Americans as a collective were smart, now did I?

Israel has created many Palestinian refugees for the West, but I suppose Israel is just "Great"

Islamics have a rather broad definition of "Pal'istanian refugee". Maybe you should apply for a UNRWA welfare check?

I'm not a Muslim, I'm a Polish American Catholic.

Catholics especially Polish Catholics, and some of Poland's regional nations including some of the Eastern Christians often aren't too keen on Jews, either.

Sure, Israel served a purpose for us, to get rid of our Jewish population.

We don't want Jews, apparently historically everybody at one point or another with a sizable Jewish population, wanted to get rid of them.

I certainly don't need welfare, I come from a household worth over 1 million, and making over 200,000 a year.

Well the Jews think us Catholics are all dumb and poor compared to them.

The Jewish media has beat a drum about Catholic priest pedophiles, but not one word about their Jewish pedophile ORAL tradition of Metzitzah B'peh where a type of Jewish Rabbi called a Mohel sucks the bloody genitals of a little Jewish baby.
Ah, so it's the "Jewish media" that's making a big deal of the tens of thousands of young Catholic boys sodomized by their priests, while the Church knew about it and simply shuffled the priests around.

Proof that antisemitism is truly a mental illness.

When did any Catholic community throw a fundraiser to Pedophile priests, or harass the victim, or use extortion against the victims family of the abuse, like in the case of Rabbi Weberman?

Teen Victim of Nechemya Weberman Harassed in Williamsburg Hasidic Synagogue on Rosh Hashana, by Shmarya Rosenberg, Failed Messiah, September 9, 2013

The now 18-year-old child sex abuse victim of Satmar community big wig Nechemya Weberman was harassed in her family’s synagogue on Rosh Hashana and was forced to leave.

Hasidic Brothers Who Extorted Boyfriend of Weberman Sex Abuse Victim Get Nojail Sentences from Brooklyn Judge, by Shmarya Rosenberg, Failed Messiah, June 7, 2013

Three Satmar hasidic brothers from Brooklyn admitted yesterday that they tried to extort the boyfriend of a teenage girl who was sexually abused by Nechemya Weberman, an unlicensed Satmar therapist, from the time she was 12-years-old until she turned 16. And the judge let them walk free anyway.

Keep in mind the high Jewish IQ is only in the verbal section, on special ability they actually score lower.

I think Jews just have more OCD than everyone else, they are completely obsessive about grammar, power, money, and control.

However, I think their OCD tendencies makes them often times even more stupid, and incapable of seeing the bigger picture.

You seem obsessed.
Jews are stupid? Of course Jews are stupid.
But somehow Jews still have presence and respect among the smart people as well.
Are YOU stupid?

Well, just glance at the extreme stupidity of some Jews on this below thread blaming Poland for building the Concentration Camps, or being worse than the Nazis, and Poles manning the Concentration Camps.

I've found this is routine with many Jews, they just don't seem to be very good at logical skills.

Well, well, well, look who was using chemical weapons in 1921

So what's Your opinion on BDS?

Why shouldn't Jews be called out on their Colonialism they call Israel?

Jews can't stop their crying about European Colonialism, so why should we accept Jewish Colonialism?
The land has ancient Jewish ancestral, religious, and cultural homeland over the millennia and Jews have always maintained a presence. But then again, you should already know this.

Only Jerusalem remained majority Jewish, the rest of Israel was ethnically cleansed by Jewish immigrants from elsewhere.

Between civilization and Islam, I'll support civilization.

Feel free to import some of those swell Palestinians into Poland.

I don't want Muslims, or Jews in my country, be that the U.S, or Poland.

Why not? You make it sound like those innocent Muslims are swell.

Not once did I say that Muslims were swell, but none the less I don't support Imperialism of a Colonial like style, like Israel has done.
No one deserves that.

Funny, we don't want Polish Nazi dirtbags in our country either, be that the US, or Israel!

Jews are supporting the destruction of America, get them out.

Proof that not every Jew is smarter than average.

Jews are smart?

Is that why they often support Muslim refugees who these Muslim refugees tend to hate Jews more than everyone else?

Is that why they often blame Poland for the Holocaust, which is ignorant of history, and makes Poles their historic host nation angry at them?

I think the correct word for Jews isn't smart, but rather ambitious, indeed they are extremely ambitious people.

But, I fail to see how Jewish abstract thought / logic is in any form better than White Goyim, if anything they seem to be trailing.

Jews are smart?

I agree though, their support of liberal policy often makes me doubt their IQ is really above average.

Keep in mind the high Jewish IQ is only in the verbal section, on spatial ability they actually score lower.

Do you have scientific evidence for Jews having smaller brains than Whites, or that their IQ is limited to verbal and not spatial. Or did you just pull it out of your ignorant antisemtic Polish ass?

Maybe you should let all the elite science, engineering, and technology universities that actively recruit Jewish student, know about this latest neo Nazi revelation.

Sources.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size
Are those are your "scientific" sources?! Ha ha ha.

Another mentally ill antisemite for Palestine! :cuckoo:

Funny, we don't want Polish Nazi dirtbags in our country either, be that the US, or Israel!

Yeah, go back to Poland!

You seem obsessed.
Jews are stupid? Of course Jews are stupid.
But somehow Jews still have presence and respect among the smart people as well.
Are YOU stupid?

Well, just glance at the extreme stupidity of some Jews on this below thread blaming Poland for building the Concentration Camps, or being worse than the Nazis, and Poles manning the Concentration Camps.

I've found this is routine with many Jews, they just don't seem to be very good at logical skills.

Jews can't stop their crying about European Colonialism, so why should we accept Jewish Colonialism?
The land has ancient Jewish ancestral, religious, and cultural homeland over the millennia and Jews have always maintained a presence. But then again, you should already know this.

Only Jerusalem remained majority Jewish, the rest of Israel was ethnically cleansed by Jewish immigrants from elsewhere.
Well at least it admits that Jerusalem was indeed majority Jewish in recent history! One small step for man, one giant leap for an antisemitic Nazi Pollack!

Islamics have a rather broad definition of "Pal'istanian refugee". Maybe you should apply for a UNRWA welfare check?

Catholics especially Polish Catholics, and some of Poland's regional nations including some of the Eastern Christians often aren't too keen on Jews, either.

We don't want Jews, apparently historically everybody at one point or another with a sizable Jewish population, wanted to get rid of them.

I certainly don't need welfare, I come from a household worth over 1 million, and making over 200,000 a year.

The Jewish media has beat a drum about Catholic priest pedophiles, but not one word about their Jewish pedophile ORAL tradition of Metzitzah B'peh where a type of Jewish Rabbi called a Mohel sucks the bloody genitals of a little Jewish baby.
Ah, so it's the "Jewish media" that's making a big deal of the tens of thousands of young Catholic boys sodomized by their priests, while the Church knew about it and simply shuffled the priests around.

When did any Catholic community throw a fundraiser to Pedophile priests, or harass the victim, or use extortion against the victims family of the abuse, like in the case of Rabbi Weberman?

Teen Victim of Nechemya Weberman Harassed in Williamsburg Hasidic Synagogue on Rosh Hashana, by Shmarya Rosenberg, Failed Messiah, September 9, 2013

The now 18-year-old child sex abuse victim of Satmar community big wig Nechemya Weberman was harassed in her family’s synagogue on Rosh Hashana and was forced to leave.

Hasidic Brothers Who Extorted Boyfriend of Weberman Sex Abuse Victim Get Nojail Sentences from Brooklyn Judge, by Shmarya Rosenberg, Failed Messiah, June 7, 2013

Three Satmar hasidic brothers from Brooklyn admitted yesterday that they tried to extort the boyfriend of a teenage girl who was sexually abused by Nechemya Weberman, an unlicensed Satmar therapist, from the time she was 12-years-old until she turned 16. And the judge let them walk free anyway.

Did anybody claim there aren't any Jewish pedophiles?

Jews are smart?

Jews are smart?

Sources.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size

It's Jewish scientists finding such results, doofus.

Jew Weissenberg found that the Polish brain is larger than the Jewish brain.

Jews and Race

Jew Levinson found that the Jewish IQ was higher in verbal, but lower in spatial ability.

http://web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

Ashkenazi Jews have an unusual ability profile as well as higher than average IQ. They have high verbal and mathematical scores, while their visuospatial abilities are typically somewhat lower, by about one half a standard deviation, than the European average (Levinson, 1977; Levinson and Block, 1977). Han Eysenck (Eysenck, 1995) noted “The correlation between verbal and performance tests is about 0.77 in the general population, but only 0.31 among Jewish children. Differences of 10-20 points have been found in samples of Jewish children; there is no other group that shows anything like this size difference.” The Ashkenazi pattern of success is what one would expect from this ability distribution-great success in mathematics and literature, more typical results in representational painting, sculpture, and architecture.

Did anybody claim there aren't any Jewish pedophiles?

The difference is the Catholic community doesn't harass the victims of clergy abuse, or throw fundraisers for the pedophile clergy, like Jews did in the case of Rabbi Weberman.

Well at least it admits that Jerusalem was indeed majority Jewish in recent history! One small step for man, one giant leap for an antisemitic Nazi Pollack!

I care about facts, you just care about "Me mine, and now" typical to Mediterranean's.

If you cared about facts, you wouldn't blame Poland as worse than the Nazis.

You're definitely very ignorant, as I find many Jews are.

Yeah, go back to Poland!

I'll go to Poland, right after you go to Israel.

Jews are smart?

Sources.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size

It's Jewish scientists finding such results, doofus.

Jew Weissenberg found that the Polish brain is larger than the Jewish brain.

Jews and Race

Jew Levinson found that the Jewish IQ was higher in verbal, but lower in spatial ability.

http://web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

Ashkenazi Jews have an unusual ability profile as well as higher than average IQ. They have high verbal and mathematical scores, while their visuospatial abilities are typically somewhat lower, by about one half a standard deviation, than the European average (Levinson, 1977; Levinson and Block, 1977). Han Eysenck (Eysenck, 1995) noted “The correlation between verbal and performance tests is about 0.77 in the general population, but only 0.31 among Jewish children. Differences of 10-20 points have been found in samples of Jewish children; there is no other group that shows anything like this size difference.” The Ashkenazi pattern of success is what one would expect from this ability distribution-great success in mathematics and literature, more typical results in representational painting, sculpture, and architecture.
Those aren't scientific studies you moron. But if you insist on proving your lack of proper education, ignorance, and stupidity, please be my guest.

Forum List

Back