The Jewish Voice at the Heart of the Boycott Israel Movement

Between civilization and Islam, I'll support civilization.

Feel free to import some of those swell Palestinians into Poland.

I don't want Muslims, or Jews in my country, be that the U.S, or Poland.
Funny, we don't want Polish Nazi dirtbags in our country either, be that the US, or Israel!

Jews are supporting the destruction of America, get them out.
Yeah, go back to Poland!

I'll go to Poland, right after you go to Israel.
I do go to Israel from time to time. I doubt today's Poland has little tolerance for bigotted assholes like you either.

Some of the most dumb people I've ever encountered are Jews.

Jews have smaller brains than Whites, so it's not shocking.

Keep in mind the high Jewish IQ is only in the verbal section, on spatial ability they actually score lower.

I think Jews just have more OCD than everyone else, they are completely obsessive about grammar, power, money, and control.

However, I think their OCD tendencies makes them often times even more stupid, and incapable of seeing the bigger picture.
Do you have scientific evidence for Jews having smaller brains than Whites, or that their IQ is limited to verbal and not spatial. Or did you just pull it out of your ignorant antisemtic Polish ass?

Maybe you should let all the elite science, engineering, and technology universities that actively recruit Jewish student, know about this latest neo Nazi revelation.

Jews score higher on verbal IQ, but lower on spatial IQ.

Sources.

Jewish intelligence, Jewish genes, and Jewish values.

Ashkenazi Jewish intelligence - Wikipedia

Jews had smaller cranial capacities than Poles, Germans, and Russians.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size
Are those are your "scientific" sources?! Ha ha ha.

Another mentally ill antisemite for Palestine! :cuckoo:

It's Jewish scientists finding such results, doofus.

Jew Weissenberg found that the Polish brain is larger than the Jewish brain.

Jews and Race

Jew Levinson found that the Jewish IQ was higher in verbal, but lower in spatial ability.

http://web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

Ashkenazi Jews have an unusual ability profile as well as higher than average IQ. They have high verbal and mathematical scores, while their visuospatial abilities are typically somewhat lower, by about one half a standard deviation, than the European average (Levinson, 1977; Levinson and Block, 1977). Han Eysenck (Eysenck, 1995) noted “The correlation between verbal and performance tests is about 0.77 in the general population, but only 0.31 among Jewish children. Differences of 10-20 points have been found in samples of Jewish children; there is no other group that shows anything like this size difference.” The Ashkenazi pattern of success is what one would expect from this ability distribution-great success in mathematics and literature, more typical results in representational painting, sculpture, and architecture.
Those aren't scientific studies you moron. But if you insist on proving your lack of proper education, ignorance, and stupidity, please be my guest.

That information comes from scientists, what more do you need, you Jewish moron?

I don't want Muslims, or Jews in my country, be that the U.S, or Poland.
Funny, we don't want Polish Nazi dirtbags in our country either, be that the US, or Israel!

Yeah, go back to Poland!

I do go to Israel from time to time. I doubt today's Poland has little tolerance for bigotted assholes like you either.

Anti-Semitism is on the rise on Poland, which is a very good thing, maybe Poles have been reading the messages of Jewish assholes, like yourself?

Anti-Semitism Spikes in Poland — Stoked by Populist Surge Against Refugees

For instance, a statement referring to Jews as scumbags was found offensive to 43 percent of young people in 2016, as compared to 66 percent in 2014. The statement was offensive to 69 percent of older people in 2016, as compared to 78 percent in 2014.

The study offers as an explanation that young Poles are accustomed to anti-Semitic statements on the Internet. In the last two years, the percentage of young people with Internet contact increased from 58 percent to 74 percent.

Poland’s organized Jewish community of 10,000 is only 0.1 percent of the Polish population of 38.2 million. More than 80 percent of Poles say they have never met a Jew. Yet, according to the study’s findings, Poles are increasingly unwilling to accept Jews as co-workers, neighbors, or a member of their family

More than half of Poles – 55.98 percent – would not accept a Jew as a family member, a jump from 45.53 percent in 2014. A third of Poles – 32.20 percent – would not accept a Jew as a neighbor, an increase from 26.70 percent in 2014. And 15.1 percent would not accept a Jew as a co-worker, up from 10 percent in 2014.

Read more: http://forward.com/news/world/360967/anti-semitism-spikes-in-poland-stoked-by-populist-surge-against-refugees/

So what's Your opinion on BDS?

Why shouldn't Jews be called out on their Colonialism they call Israel?

Jews can't stop their crying about European Colonialism, so why should we accept Jewish Colonialism?
The land has ancient Jewish ancestral, religious, and cultural homeland over the millennia and Jews have always maintained a presence. But then again, you should already know this.

Only Jerusalem remained majority Jewish, the rest of Israel was ethnically cleansed by Jewish immigrants from elsewhere.
Well at least it admits that Jerusalem was indeed majority Jewish in recent history! One small step for man, one giant leap for an antisemitic Nazi Pollack!

I care about facts, you just care about "Me mine, and now" typical to Mediterranean's.

If you cared about facts, you wouldn't blame Poland as worse than the Nazis.

You're definitely very ignorant, as I find many Jews are.
The worst extermination camps of Nazi Germany were in Poland, manned by Poles, and yes, there is a culture of antisemtism among Polish people (as you keep proving over and over) which led to many massacres of Jews at the hands of Polish people and Polish officials at the time. Your hissyfits will not change these irrefutable historical facts.

Now, did the Poles at some point take up arms to fight the invading and occupying Nazis? Yes, as did many of the countries the Nazis invaded. Poland wasn't special, only usually the first country to fall anytime a major war broke out.

Yeah, go back to Poland!

Anti-Semitism is on the rise on Poland, which is a very good thing, maybe Poles have been reading the messages of Jewish assholes, like yourself?

For instance, a statement referring to Jews as scumbags was found offensive to 43 percent of young people in 2016, as compared to 66 percent in 2014. The statement was offensive to 69 percent of older people in 2016, as compared to 78 percent in 2014.

The study offers as an explanation that young Poles are accustomed to anti-Semitic statements on the Internet. In the last two years, the percentage of young people with Internet contact increased from 58 percent to 74 percent.

Poland’s organized Jewish community of 10,000 is only 0.1 percent of the Polish population of 38.2 million. More than 80 percent of Poles say they have never met a Jew. Yet, according to the study’s findings, Poles are increasingly unwilling to accept Jews as co-workers, neighbors, or a member of their family

More than half of Poles – 55.98 percent – would not accept a Jew as a family member, a jump from 45.53 percent in 2014. A third of Poles – 32.20 percent – would not accept a Jew as a neighbor, an increase from 26.70 percent in 2014. And 15.1 percent would not accept a Jew as a co-worker, up from 10 percent in 2014.

Read more: http://forward.com/news/world/360967/anti-semitism-spikes-in-poland-stoked-by-populist-surge-against-refugees/
See, you'll feel right at home among all your antisemtic Polish brethren. Suprised your still even here, considering vast majority of people in this country love the Jews and are very pro Israel. And thank you for proving me right about Poles and antisemtism.

Do you have scientific evidence for Jews having smaller brains than Whites, or that their IQ is limited to verbal and not spatial. Or did you just pull it out of your ignorant antisemtic Polish ass?

Maybe you should let all the elite science, engineering, and technology universities that actively recruit Jewish student, know about this latest neo Nazi revelation.

Sources.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size

Jews and Race

Jew Levinson found that the Jewish IQ was higher in verbal, but lower in spatial ability.

Ashkenazi Jews have an unusual ability profile as well as higher than average IQ. They have high verbal and mathematical scores, while their visuospatial abilities are typically somewhat lower, by about one half a standard deviation, than the European average (Levinson, 1977; Levinson and Block, 1977). Han Eysenck (Eysenck, 1995) noted “The correlation between verbal and performance tests is about 0.77 in the general population, but only 0.31 among Jewish children. Differences of 10-20 points have been found in samples of Jewish children; there is no other group that shows anything like this size difference.” The Ashkenazi pattern of success is what one would expect from this ability distribution-great success in mathematics and literature, more typical results in representational painting, sculpture, and architecture.
Those aren't scientific studies you moron. But if you insist on proving your lack of proper education, ignorance, and stupidity, please be my guest.

That information comes from scientists, what more do you need, you Jewish moron?
Damn! You're stupider and more illiterate than I thought. I almost feel sorry for you. How do you even function in society? Never mind.

Why shouldn't Jews be called out on their Colonialism they call Israel?

Jews can't stop their crying about European Colonialism, so why should we accept Jewish Colonialism?
The land has ancient Jewish ancestral, religious, and cultural homeland over the millennia and Jews have always maintained a presence. But then again, you should already know this.

Only Jerusalem remained majority Jewish, the rest of Israel was ethnically cleansed by Jewish immigrants from elsewhere.
Well at least it admits that Jerusalem was indeed majority Jewish in recent history! One small step for man, one giant leap for an antisemitic Nazi Pollack!

I care about facts, you just care about "Me mine, and now" typical to Mediterranean's.

If you cared about facts, you wouldn't blame Poland as worse than the Nazis.

You're definitely very ignorant, as I find many Jews are.
The worst extermination camps of Nazi Germany were in Poland, manned by Poles, and yes, there is a culture of antisemtism among Polish people (as you keep proving over and over) which led to many massacres of Jews at the hands of Polish people and Polish officials at the time. Your hissyfits will not change these irrefutable historical facts.

Now, did the Poles at some point take up arms to fight the invading and occupying Nazis? Yes, as did many of the countries the Nazis invaded. Poland wasn't special, only usually the first country to fall anytime a major war broke out.

You prove my assertion of Jews being rather dumb to the T.

Auschwitz first held Polish prisoners, rather than Jewish ones.

There were no Polish Nazi SS units, so how did they man the camps?

You prove 100% why Poles should hate Jews.

There were Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators, but as Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German Warsaw Ghetto, had admitted the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were more brutal.

Sources.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size

Jews and Race

Damn! You're stupider and more illiterate than I thought. I almost feel sorry for you. How do you even function in society? Never mind.

I quote articles of science, and that makes me dumb?

Yet, you're not dumb for saying Poles manned the Concentration Camps with absolutely no proof?

You're just a Pale Negro, with severe OCD, like most of your ilk.

Thoughtless, brutish, unpleasant, these are characteristics your ilk tend to have.

Yeah, go back to Poland!

See, you'll feel right at home among all your antisemtic Polish brethren. Suprised your still even here, considering vast majority of people in this country love the Jews and are very pro Israel. And thank you for proving me right about Poles and antisemtism.

What about Jewish anti-Polish sentiments?

I've found Jews are way more anti-Polish, than Polish are anti-Jewish.

Jews are smart?

On average they're smarter than average.

I agree though, their support of liberal policy often makes me doubt their IQ is really above average.

Keep in mind the high Jewish IQ is only in the verbal section, on spatial ability they actually score lower.

I think Jews just have more OCD than everyone else, they are completely obsessive about grammar, power, money, and control.

However, I think their OCD tendencies makes them often times even more stupid, and incapable of seeing the bigger picture.

Sources.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size

Jews and Race

We own the laborers.

Well the Jews think us Catholics are all dumb and poor compared to them.

The Jewish media has beat a drum about Catholic priest pedophiles, but not one word about their Jewish pedophile ORAL tradition of Metzitzah B'peh where a type of Jewish Rabbi called a Mohel sucks the bloody genitals of a little Jewish baby.
Ah, so it's the "Jewish media" that's making a big deal of the tens of thousands of young Catholic boys sodomized by their priests, while the Church knew about it and simply shuffled the priests around.

Proof that antisemitism is truly a mental illness.

When did any Catholic community throw a fundraiser to Pedophile priests, or harass the victim, or use extortion against the victims family of the abuse, like in the case of Rabbi Weberman?

Teen Victim of Nechemya Weberman Harassed in Williamsburg Hasidic Synagogue on Rosh Hashana, by Shmarya Rosenberg, Failed Messiah, September 9, 2013

The now 18-year-old child sex abuse victim of Satmar community big wig Nechemya Weberman was harassed in her family’s synagogue on Rosh Hashana and was forced to leave.

Hasidic Brothers Who Extorted Boyfriend of Weberman Sex Abuse Victim Get Nojail Sentences from Brooklyn Judge, by Shmarya Rosenberg, Failed Messiah, June 7, 2013

Three Satmar hasidic brothers from Brooklyn admitted yesterday that they tried to extort the boyfriend of a teenage girl who was sexually abused by Nechemya Weberman, an unlicensed Satmar therapist, from the time she was 12-years-old until she turned 16. And the judge let them walk free anyway.

Did anybody claim there aren't any Jewish pedophiles?

The difference is the Catholic community doesn't harass the victims of clergy abuse, or throw fundraisers for the pedophile clergy, like Jews did in the case of Rabbi Weberman.

There's a Catholic community?
You don't know what a community is until you're a Jew.

Sources.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size

Jews and Race

We own the laborers.

So, Jews are disproportionately behind the hiring of illegals, and the outsourcing of jobs?

Is that supposed to make us want to keep your tribe here?

Sources.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size

Jews and Race

We own the laborers.

So, Jews are disproportionately behind the hiring of illegals, and the outsourcing of jobs?

And you surmised that from?...

The Jewish media has beat a drum about Catholic priest pedophiles, but not one word about their Jewish pedophile ORAL tradition of Metzitzah B'peh where a type of Jewish Rabbi called a Mohel sucks the bloody genitals of a little Jewish baby.
Ah, so it's the "Jewish media" that's making a big deal of the tens of thousands of young Catholic boys sodomized by their priests, while the Church knew about it and simply shuffled the priests around.

When did any Catholic community throw a fundraiser to Pedophile priests, or harass the victim, or use extortion against the victims family of the abuse, like in the case of Rabbi Weberman?

Teen Victim of Nechemya Weberman Harassed in Williamsburg Hasidic Synagogue on Rosh Hashana, by Shmarya Rosenberg, Failed Messiah, September 9, 2013

The now 18-year-old child sex abuse victim of Satmar community big wig Nechemya Weberman was harassed in her family’s synagogue on Rosh Hashana and was forced to leave.

Hasidic Brothers Who Extorted Boyfriend of Weberman Sex Abuse Victim Get Nojail Sentences from Brooklyn Judge, by Shmarya Rosenberg, Failed Messiah, June 7, 2013

Three Satmar hasidic brothers from Brooklyn admitted yesterday that they tried to extort the boyfriend of a teenage girl who was sexually abused by Nechemya Weberman, an unlicensed Satmar therapist, from the time she was 12-years-old until she turned 16. And the judge let them walk free anyway.

The difference is the Catholic community doesn't harass the victims of clergy abuse, or throw fundraisers for the pedophile clergy, like Jews did in the case of Rabbi Weberman.

There's indeed a Catholic community, although of course the Jewish community is more supremacist, in their special way.

Sources.

Sources.

Jews and Race

Jewish brain size

Jews and Race

We own the laborers.

You said Jews own the laborers, so wouldn't that mean they are disproportionately behind hiring illegals, and outsourcing of jobs?

There's indeed a Catholic community, although of course the Jewish community is more supremacist, in their special way.

When's the last time a Priest paid someone's mortgage?
Never.

Jews and Race

We own the laborers.

You said Jews own the laborers, so wouldn't that mean they are disproportionately behind hiring illegals, and outsourcing of jobs?
That's GW, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.
Jews are professionals.

Never.

When was the last time a Catholic posted a sign saying non-Catholics make for immodesty?

<B>Hasidim Attack Hotel For Bringing 'Immodesty' To Williamsburg</B>

Hasidim Attack Hotel For Bringing 'Immodesty' To Williamsburg
A pashkvil (poster) attacking the Pointe Plaza Hotel because it rents rooms to non-Jews, causing immodesty to come to the 'Jewish' neighborhood of Williamsburg, Brooklyn

Never.

When was the last time a Catholic posted a sign saying non-Catholics make for immodesty?

A pashkvil (poster) attacking the Pointe Plaza Hotel because it rents rooms to non-Jews, causing immodesty to come to the 'Jewish' neighborhood of Williamsburg, Brooklyn
We all know how Catholic girls dress to school.

Never.

We all know how Catholic girls dress to school.

You got to wonder about a religion which brings boys into the World the Metzitzah B'peh way, to snip their genitals in circumcision before sucking on the bloody genitals of that Jewish baby by the Mohel.

That creates modesty terror squads to bully Women for showing too much skin.

Then the guys separate themselves by gender, and hold hands dancing.

Forum List

Back