The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

all and all

people nowadays dont't have the stamina....I think? do they? may be they do

that's it

Jfk appears to go straight back, but was leaning a little to the left before the shot. Notice his back bounce off the seat.

all and all

that's it

It came from the front. Specter covered that up by refusing to put on the record those who would've fingered the driver's shot. This case was closed almost five years ago.

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

It's snippets of evidence such as this that make the internet so awesome. It is only logical that many people would have been willing say they saw the driver shoot jfk. This is one of the most obvious facts exposing government evil that has been found thus far. Imagining a world with more truths such as this is much less a dream than ever before. It's a real possibility if the willingness can extend significantly outward. Somebody refers to a specific person and the front excludes the grassy snow job. Greer provided an ironic photo a billion times over if the image was taken after the assassination?

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Ronald Coy Jones, ronald coy jones - Google Search

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

Nothing of value here December 28, 2013

The intro is posted in full on Amazon.com.
Click the link below and scroll down. The shooter they would have named could've only been the driver of jfk's limousine. As a last resort click the book link to reach the introduction.

We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 Kindle Edition

by Allen Childs MD (Author) 2013 Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

Alexander J. Marciniszyn was the person who wrote the short review that included that many eyewitnesses saw somebody shoot the President from the front.

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Jones, 'We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either.'" Not much of a revelation to anyone who's studied the Kennedy assassination in depth. This author just throws up his hands in a "what is history and what is real or not?" kind of way at the end.

all and all

that's it

It came from the front. Specter covered that up by refusing to put on the record those who would've fingered the driver's shot. This case was closed almost five years ago.

It's snippets of evidence such as this that make the internet so awesome. It is only logical that many people would have been willing say they saw the driver shoot jfk. This is one of the most obvious facts exposing government evil that has been found thus far. Imagining a world with more truths such as this is much less a dream than ever before. It's a real possibility if the willingness can extend significantly outward. Somebody refers to a specific person and the front excludes the grassy snow job. Greer provided an ironic photo a billion times over if the image was taken after the assassination?

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Ronald Coy Jones, ronald coy jones - Google Search

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

Click the link below and scroll down. The shooter they would have named could've only been the driver of jfk's limousine. As a last resort click the book link to reach the introduction.

We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 Kindle Edition

by Allen Childs MD (Author) 2013 Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

Alexander J. Marciniszyn was the person who wrote the short review that included that many eyewitnesses saw somebody shoot the President from the front.

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Jones, 'We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either.'" Not much of a revelation to anyone who's studied the Kennedy assassination in depth. This author just throws up his hands in a "what is history and what is real or not?" kind of way at the end.

Spector excluded no one of consequence.

All of the evidence proves Oswald was the only shooter.

The fatal bullet entered from above and behind as the autopsy proves beyond question.

The case was closed in 64 with the release of the WC report.

Your efforts fail

all and all

that's it

The fatal bullet entered from above and behind as the autopsy proves beyond question.

Your efforts fail

Spector excluded countless eyewitnesses who would've fingered Greer.

All of the evidence proves Greer was the only shooter to shoot jfk's head off.

The fatal bullet entered above the right eye and exited the right rear.

The case was closed five years ago.

Your stupidity always failed, long before I arrived.

all and all

that's it

Your efforts fail

Exactly. Oswald killed Kennedy. Oswald was in league with others probably high up. That was why he was killed before he got a chance to talk.

all and all

that's it

Your efforts fail

Spector excluded countless eyewitnesses who would've fingered Greer.

All of the evidence proves Greer was the only shooter to shoot jfk's head off.

The fatal bullet entered above the right eye and exited the right rear.

The case was closed five years ago.

Your stupidity always failed, long before I arrived.

There is no evidence Spector included anyone.

Stupidity is throwing out a second hand undocumented and unsupported claim by someone and then calling it evidence.

There was no one who fingered or could have fingered Greer and stupidity is making up a claim that there is which is what you did.

Greer fired no weapon and you lie claiming he did. you have epically failed to produce the tiniest speck of evidence to support your idiotic theory.

You wasted five years embarrassing yourself and you had no case to close to begin with.

The fatal bullet entered from above and behind which is proven fact you cannot refute

all and all

that's it

Your efforts fail

Exactly. Oswald killed Kennedy. Oswald was in league with others probably high up. That was why he was killed before he got a chance to talk.

There is no evidence Oswald was in league with others.

He did talk with many people before he was killed which ruins that silly theory.

all and all

that's it

Your efforts fail

He did talk with many people before he was killed which ruins that silly theory.

Yeah I didn't say it was fact. I wasn't aware he talked to anyone other than law enforcement. He wasn't held in jail with the general prison population. Where do you get that information?

all and all

that's it

Your efforts fail

Yeah I didn't say it was fact. I wasn't aware he talked to anyone other than law enforcement. He wasn't held in jail with the general prison population. Where do you get that information?

He visited with his family his mom wife and brother. All recorded and documented by the Dallas police and in the WC.

Many film clips exist of the occasions he was permitted to speak to the media and answer/ask questions. These amounted to press conferences allowing him to speak to the entire nation.

He made phone calls to attorneys.

If in fact he was killed to silence him it makes no sense that his murderer waited to days allowing all of this communication with the public.

BTW when not being questioned or seeing his visitors or speaking to the media he was held in solitary not among the general population.

Hmmm, Oswald held one presser and it was on the same day JFK was shot.

It's possible that he thought that those who he conspired with were going to fix everything and he was shot because they never planned on letting him live more than a day or two.

It's possible that he thought that those who he conspired with were going to fix everything and he was shot because they never planned on letting him live more than a day or two.

It was more than one.

The media were virtually encamped in the corridors and he was routinely led through those corridors and allowed to speak to them.

In addition if he were killed for such reasons it would absolutely mean Ruby was part of the conspiracy and would also have to be silenced.

Ruby lived on for years and maintained until he died that he acted alone.

Anything is possible but no evidence supports any of the conspiracy theories

If they ( a mysterious fictional entity ) were going to set him up it would be senseless to let him live at all he would have been killed in the book depository or the theater of his boarding house or any other number of places without being allowed to speak to ANYONE.

It was more than one.

The media were virtually encamped in the corridors and he was routinely led through those corridors and allowed to speak to them.

In addition if he were killed for such reasons it would absolutely mean Ruby was part of the conspiracy and would also have to be silenced.

Ruby knew he was dying. Quite possibly he was told his family would be taken care of.

Btw, when I searched, only one press conference showed up.

If they ( a mysterious fictional entity ) were going to set him up it would be senseless to let him live at all he would have been killed in the book depository or the theater of his boarding house or any other number of places without being allowed to speak to ANYONE.

What if he was told he would get off either on an arranged technicality, or tampered evidence. Maybe they didn't expect him to get caught. Perhaps his getaway was fouled up in some way.

It was more than one.

Ruby knew he was dying. Quite possibly he was told his family would be taken care of.

Btw, when I searched, only one press conference showed up.

No he did not.

He was not diagnosed with any fatal illness until long after he was convicted and imprisoned.

One formal press conference which is more than enough to ruin the theory he was silenced. The other occasions were merely informal meetings with members of the media while passing by them

What if he was told he would get off either on an arranged technicality, or tampered evidence. Maybe they didn't expect him to get caught. Perhaps his getaway was fouled up in some way.

So now you are claiming that a sophisticated group of masterminds planned the detailed assassination of the president ( with no evidence ) and yet somehow failed to plan how to deal with the loose end of Oswald who would have been either a scapegoat or active shooter or both.

Playing what ifs are meaningless. Maybes are meaningless. The facts and evidence support no such imaginings

So now you are claiming that a sophisticated group of masterminds planned the detailed assassination of the president ( with no evidence ) and yet somehow failed to plan how to deal with the loose end of Oswald who would have been either a scapegoat or active shooter or both.

Playing what ifs are meaningless. Maybes are meaningless. The facts and evidence support no such imaginings

Yeah, I'm just speculating. It seems very suspicious to me. If you don't want to play along, if you get too annoyed with the what ifs and maybes, you know you can just ignore my posts right?

Yeah, I'm just speculating. It seems very suspicious to me. If you don't want to play along, if you get too annoyed with the what ifs and maybes, you know you can just ignore my posts right?

Or correct them and continue to wait for evidence.

Forum List

Back