The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif
You are lying again.

She did not say she saw Greer shoot Kennedy therefore that is not what she saw

There is no evidence Greer shot Kennedy

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mrs. HILL - No.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif
You are so fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

She didn't see Greer firing a gun ... she heard as many as 6 shots and assumed that was secret service (not necessarily Greer) firing back. But there weren't six shots fired, meaning the driver didn't fire a gun. What she heard was the echo from the shots fired which came from the book depository building while the echo led her to believe shots were fired from the grassy knoll.

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mrs. HILL - No.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif
false eyewitness accounts are never 100% accurate.

Eyewitness Testimony & Criminal Trials
Perhaps the most important thing to note is that, even though there is a popular perception of eyewitness testimony being among the most reliable forms of evidence available, the criminal justice system treats such testimony as being among the most fragile and even unreliable available.

Consider the following quote from Levin and Cramer's Problems and Materials on Trial Advocacy:

Eyewitness testimony is, at best, evidence of what the witness believes to have occurred. It may or may not tell what actually happened. The familiar problems of perception, of gauging time, speed, height, weight, of accurate identification of persons accused of crime all contribute to making honest testimony something less than completely credible. (emphasis added)
Prosecutors recognize that eyewitness testimony, even when given in all honesty and sincerity, isn't necessarily credible. Merely because a person claims to have seen something does not mean that what they remember seeing really happened - one reason why is that not all eyewitnesses are the same. To simply be a competent witness (competent, which is not the same as credible), a person must have adequate powers of perception, must be able to remember and report well, and must be able and willing to tell the truth.
Unreliability of Eyewitness Testimony and Memory

Critiquing Eyewitness Testimony
Eyewitness testimony can thus be critiqued on several grounds: having impaired perception, having impaired memory, having inconsistent testimony, having bias or prejudice, and not having a reputation for telling the truth.

If any of those characteristics can be demonstrated, then the competency of a witness is questionable. Even if none of them apply, though, that does not automatically mean that the testimony is credible. The fact of the matter is, eyewitness testimony from competent and sincere people has put innocent people in jail.

How can eyewitness testimony become inaccurate? Many factors can come into play: age, health, personal bias and expectations, viewing conditions, perception problems, later discussions with other witnesses, stress, etc. Even a poor sense of self can play a role - studies indicate that people with a poor sense of self have greater trouble remembering events in the past.

All of these things can undermine the accuracy of testimony, including that given by expert witnesses who were trying to pay attention and remember what happened. The more common situation is of an average person who wasn't making any effort to remember important details, and that sort of testimony is even more susceptible to error.

The truth in this case just continues to get tighter and tighter. The driver fired the fatal shot no matter anyone says.:badgrin:

Start at 1:48: This is an interview done in 1971 where Mrs. Hill directly admits to a shot in the car.

Roy Dennis: But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car?

Jean Hill: Yes.

Vocaroo | Voice message

Here's an email exchange between Tyler Newcomb and myself in regards to an audio interview of Jean Hill acquired by them around 1971. Tyler is working to get some of this vintage audio online. I will keep you abreast of Tyler's progress unless he starts posting himself. Below is an excerpt from Tyler's foreword in Murder from Within which was republished in 2011. Jean Hill confirms more directly in this interview that there was a shot in the front of Jfk's limo and that is just icing on top of icing at this point.

The exact quote on the tape was "Yes" when asked…"But you do remember at least one shot from the front of the car"

On Aug 4, 2013, at 1:17 PM, "." <.com> wrote:

Creepy for sure, including Roy! What about that transcript of Jean Hill? Even just some of it. Are these from your interviews? Are they accurate?

Zapruder Film Shows JFK's Driver Firing Fatal Head Shot (August 7, 2007)

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee

Murder from Within: Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy: Fred T. Newcomb: 9781463422424: Amazon.com: Books

During this time Dad (FRED NEWCOMB) and his two associates Gil Toff and Roy Dennis telephonically interviewed nearly 50 witnesses comprising 30 hours of tape. Many of these interviews became the basis for the book. One cannot listen to some of the Dallas Police officers interviewed (who smelled “gunpowder right there in the street” and heard shots “right next to me”) and not come away convinced there really was gunfire from within the motorcade. One cannot listen to 2 police officers stationed at Parkland Hospital who were standing next to the Limo and who each saw a bullet hole in the windshield and not become convinced of evidence tampering by the Secret Service.

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mrs. HILL - No.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

CASE CLOSED

The truth in this case just continues to get tighter and tighter. The driver fired the fatal shot no matter anyone says.:badgrin:

Start at 1:48: This is an interview done in 1971 where Mrs. Hill directly admits to a shot in the car.

Vocaroo | Voice message

Here's an email exchange between Tyler Newcomb and myself in regards to an audio interview of Jean Hill acquired by them around 1971. Tyler is working to get some of this vintage audio online. I will keep you abreast of Tyler's progress unless he starts posting himself. Below is an excerpt from Tyler's foreword in Murder from Within which was republished in 2011. Jean Hill confirms more directly in this interview that there was a shot in the front of Jfk's limo and that is just icing on top of icing at this point.

The exact quote on the tape was "Yes" when asked…"But you do remember at least one shot from the front of the car"

Creepy for sure, including Roy! What about that transcript of Jean Hill? Even just some of it. Are these from your interviews? Are they accurate?

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee

Murder from Within: Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy: Fred T. Newcomb: 9781463422424: Amazon.com: Books

During this time Dad (FRED NEWCOMB) and his two associates Gil Toff and Roy Dennis telephonically interviewed nearly 50 witnesses comprising 30 hours of tape. Many of these interviews became the basis for the book. One cannot listen to some of the Dallas Police officers interviewed (who smelled “gunpowder right there in the street” and heard shots “right next to me”) and not come away convinced there really was gunfire from within the motorcade. One cannot listen to 2 police officers stationed at Parkland Hospital who were standing next to the Limo and who each saw a bullet hole in the windshield and not become convinced of evidence tampering by the Secret Service.

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mrs. HILL - No.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

CASE CLOSED
Yes case closed no evidence proves Greer fired a weapon.

Massive evidence proves he did not fire a weapon

Total failure for 7forwver

Vocaroo | Voice message

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mrs. HILL - No.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

CASE CLOSED
No where in any of these sources does Hill claim to have seen Greer shoot kennedy.

She admits to a very vague impression that the ss was shooting g back at someone which clearly means the shooter.

You lie as usual claiming she saw Greer shoot kennedy.

You also lie claiming that the evidence is building.

You have never posted ANY evidence that Greer shot Kennedy.

No such evidence has ever been found

FOR FAUNY,

I already posted that Connally saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself, and you apparently don't accept my logical deduction. That's your business. The truth doesn't give a shit what you think or feel had to happen after the assassination. If you believe that Jackie and Connally should've had a press conference in order to believe Greer's shot, that's your opinion. It has nothing to do with the evidence against the driver. They are totally separate issues. I'd say they never came forward publicly mostly because they didn't want to go against the official story.

This is the second time I posted Hill's direct admission of seeing a shot in the car. You never heard it until yesterday. This proves that at least one person was willing to admit the shot in the car directly.

Hill, didn't have to be an expert to see a person shooting a gun in an open limousine.lololol That's an example of a person who's seeing conclusive evidence that they cannot challenge, so you launch simple falsehoods to attack what you refuse to accept. Again, that's your problem.

Vocaroo | Voice message

I don't have any theory and Oswald had nothing to do with Greer's shot. Your writing about him is pure speculation and doesn't apply to the headshot whatsoever. It's impossible to know how many people saw Greer shoot, but surely many did. His left arm turns back and retracts very fast, which allowed for many folks to ignore what they saw.

It is only logical that many people would've been willing say they saw the driver shoot jfk.

Somebody refers to a specific person and the front excludes the grassy snow job. They didn't know his name, but knew he was the SS agent driving the President and that's exactly what they would've said. There was no one else shooting out in the open besides Greer.

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel

Arlen Specter told Ronald Coy Jones, ronald coy jones - Google Search

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

December 28, 2013

By Alexander J. Marciniszyn

FOR FAUNY,

I already posted that Connally saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself, and you apparently don't accept my logical deduction. That's your business. The truth doesn't give a shit what you think or feel had to happen after the assassination. If you believe that Jackie and Connally should've had a press conference in order to believe Greer's shot, that's your opinion. It has nothing to do with the evidence against the driver. They are totally separate issues. I'd say they never came forward publicly mostly because they didn't want to go against the official story.

This is the second time I posted Hill's direct admission of seeing a shot in the car. You never heard it until yesterday. This proves that at least one person was willing to admit the shot in the car directly.

Hill, didn't have to be an expert to see a person shooting a gun in an open limousine.lololol That's an example of a person who's seeing conclusive evidence that they cannot challenge, so you launch simple falsehoods to attack what you refuse to accept. Again, that's your problem.

Vocaroo | Voice message

I don't have any theory and Oswald had nothing to do with Greer's shot. Your writing about him is pure speculation and doesn't apply to the headshot whatsoever. It's impossible to know how many people saw Greer shoot, but surely many did. His left arm turns back and retracts very fast, which allowed for many folks to ignore what they saw.

It is only logical that many people would've been willing say they saw the driver shoot jfk.

Somebody refers to a specific person and the front excludes the grassy snow job. They didn't know his name, but knew he was the SS agent driving the President and that's exactly what they would've said. There was no one else shooting out in the open besides Greer.

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

December 28, 2013

No you did not post any such thing.

There is no quote or statement from Connallt where he claims to have seen the driver shoot. You made no deduction you made it up.

Hill never made such an admission from Hill.

His left arm did not turn and retract and no one saw him fire a weapon, Nor was any such movement or gun fire seen on any film and it would have been.

Greer did not shoot and no one said he did directly or indirectly.

It is only logical that many people would've been willing say they saw the driver shoot jfk. Here's the link for the quote below.

Amazon.com We Were There Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22 1963 eBook Allen Childs MD Kindle Store

December 28, 2013

It is only logical that many people would've been willing say they saw the driver shoot jfk. Here's the link for the quote below.

Amazon.com We Were There Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22 1963 eBook Allen Childs MD Kindle Store

December 28, 2013

None of the attending emergency room doctors were on hand at the shooting ad did not see the shooting at all,.

The link you provided leads to no such quote by Spector or from Jones.

You still have nothing and no one said they saw Greer shoot JFK.
Greer did not fire a weapon and that is proven

MY REPLY TO A SIMPLE DENIALIST:

Jean Hill was not unsure about a shot in the car and your claim that she was is refuted by her 1971 interview.

Again, I know why you ignore that many people would've testified to Greer's shot because that destroys your simple denial of facts. All kinds of people reported evidence of a gunshot in or around the car. You just ignore most of the them and don't provide any other explanation besides the obvious, because there is no other logical explanation besides the driver shooting back.

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

Arlen Specter told Dr. Ronald Coy Jones, ronald coy jones - Google Search

Amazon.com: We Were There: Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22, 1963 eBook: Allen Childs MD: Kindle Store

December 28, 2013

They didn't say anything for their own reasons and they didn't lie. It may matter to you, but not the facts that prove Greer's shot. To suggest they would've told the truth then or now is insane. It was very politically incorrect then or today. The film was altered, so anything that isn't there is because of that. Most of Greer's shot remains, though.

Your denials are stupid. Anyone who believes you is stupid and willfully ignorant. You have to go against everything factual about the shooting in order to believe that what really happened didn't. What you need (facts and evidence) you'll never get.

He passed the weapon starting at frame 241. That's the handgun he used to shoot jfk.

pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

MY REPLY TO A SIMPLE DENIALIST:

Jean Hill was not unsure about a shot in the car and your claim that she was is refuted by her 1971 interview.

Again, I know why you ignore that many people would've testified to Greer's shot because that destroys your simple denial of facts. All kinds of people reported evidence of a gunshot in or around the car. You just ignore most of the them and don't provide any other explanation besides the obvious, because there is no other logical explanation besides the driver shooting back.

Arlen Specter told Dr. Ronald Coy Jones, ronald coy jones - Google Search

December 28, 2013

They didn't say anything for their own reasons and they didn't lie. It may matter to you, but not the facts that prove Greer's shot. To suggest they would've told the truth then or now is insane. It was very politically incorrect then or today. The film was altered, so anything that isn't there is because of that. Most of Greer's shot remains, though.

Your denials are stupid. Anyone who believes you is stupid and willfully ignorant. You have to go against everything factual about the shooting in order to believe that what really happened didn't. What you need (facts and evidence) you'll never get.

He passed the weapon starting at frame 241. That's the handgun he used to shoot jfk.

pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
Alexander J. Marciniszyn does not exist.

Forum List

Back