The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Amazon.com We Were There Revelations from the Dallas Doctors Who Attended to JFK on November 22 1963 eBook Allen Childs MD Kindle Store

It's snippets of evidence such as this that make the internet so awesome. It is only logical that many people would have been willing say they saw the driver shoot jfk. This is one of the most obvious facts exposing government evil that has been found thus far. Imagining a world with more truths such as this is much less a dream than ever before. It's a real possibility if the willingness can extend significantly outward. Somebody refers to a specific person and the front excludes the grassy snow job. Greer provided an ironic photo a billion times over if the image was taken after the assassination?

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Ronald Coy Jones, ronald coy jones - Google Search

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either."

Nothing of value here December 28, 2013

By Alexander J. Marciniszyn

Format:Hardcover

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Jones, 'We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either.'" Not much of a revelation to anyone who's studied the Kennedy assassination in depth. This author just throws up his hands in a "what is history and what is real or not?" kind of way at the end.

Get a copy of Trauma Room One by Dr. Charles Crenshaw. Steer clear of this one.

Nope been done to death.

The evidence proves Oswald acted alone.

Some witnesses always get it wrong which is why they are ignored

You is it and you are stupid.
Yet I make a fool of you and the entrance wound was not to low

There was no entrance low or high but the official one was near the eop. Too low. Sorry.
No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

Proof your stupid case, ya pussy. It was too low and no photo shows any hole there.
It was not too low

The AR said a bullet entered too low for any kind of skull exit. It more likely would've exited through the jawline. You are debunked once again by the simple use of officially faked evidence. Jfk's head was not facing down. They made that up along with an imaginary rear entrance that didn't line up with any skull exit location. THE WARREN COMMISSION REPORT WAS A PATHETIC FRAUD.

There was no entrance low or high but the official one was near the eop. Too low. Sorry.
No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

Proof your stupid case, ya pussy. It was too low and no photo shows any hole there.
It was not too low

The AR said a bullet entered too low for any kind of skull exit. It more likely would've exited through the jawline. You are debunked once again by the simple use of officially faked evidence. Jfk's head was not facing down. They made that up along with an imaginary rear entrance that didn't line up with any skull exit location. THE WARREN COMMISSION REPORT WAS A PATHETIC FRAUD.

Nah, you're the fraud. Greer didn't even have a clear shot of Kennedy. Connelly was in the way. :ack-1:

You're a raging lunatic. :thup:

No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

It was not too low

The AR does not say what you claim.

You outright lie about what it says because you are the fraud.

There is no such quote within the AR which you claim proving you the lying fraud.

The bullet was not too low and the evidence proves it entered from above and behind fired by Oswald.

The evidence CRUSHES you again loser

No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

It was not too low

There is no such quote within the AR which you claim proving you the lying fraud.

The bullet was not too low and the evidence proves it entered from above and behind fired by Oswald.

The bullet was too low and the evidence proves it did not enter from behind or above.

The evidence CRUSHES you again, you defeated retard.

And the AR said a bullet entered too low for any kind of skull exit. It more likely would've exited through the jawline. You are debunked once again by the simple use of officially faked evidence. Jfk's head was not facing down. They made that up along with an imaginary rear entrance that didn't line up with any skull exit location. THE WARREN COMMISSION REPORT WAS A PATHETIC FRAUD.

No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

It was not too low

Nah, you're the fraud. Greer didn't even have a clear shot of Kennedy. Connelly was in the way. :ack-1:

Your stupidity is in your way. Connally was leaning back into his wife's lap and down. He wasn't in the way, you raging retard.

All kinds of absurd things happen every day. Your silly statement that it has to make sense is in fact absurd. Greer shot jfk. There is no debating that. It happened. People did see him shoot jfk, but rarely ever said it directly.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Greerconnally.gif

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

It was not too low

Your stupidity is in your way. Connally was leaning back into his wife's lap and down. He wasn't in the way, you raging retard.

All kinds of absurd things happen every day. Your silly statement that it has to make sense is in fact absurd. Greer shot jfk. There is no debating that. It happened. People did see him shoot jfk, but rarely ever said it directly.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Greerconnally.gif

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.
Connelly was not "down" until after the fatal head shot. You wouldn't have to lie if the truth was on your side. And while he was leaning back towards his wife after being shot himself, he was still upright and in the path between Greer and Kennedy. Leaning back took him out of the passenger seat and placed him right in the middle of the limo...

b440ed1b9ee3.jpg

image007.jpg

Last edited:
No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

It was not too low

He thought the driver fired the fatal shot by accident. That is in fact the only defense for Greer's shot. There's more eyewitnesses because he wasn't mistaken about a shot from a SS agent. The driver (Bill Greer) did it by accident is an excuse to believe something other than the obvious.

Many eye, ear, and nose witnesses supported a shot in or around the Presidential limo. Ralph, is in the backseat on the right in the blue car. ralph yarborough - Google Search

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was two cars behind Jfk's, with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

Senatorseesdrivershootjfk.jpg

No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

It was not too low

The bullet was too low and the evidence proves it did not enter from behind or above.

And the AR said a bullet entered too low for any kind of skull exit. It more likely would've exited through the jawline. You are debunked once again by the simple use of officially faked evidence. Jfk's head was not facing down. They made that up along with an imaginary rear entrance that didn't line up with any skull exit location. THE WARREN COMMISSION REPORT WAS A PATHETIC FRAUD.

There is no evidence that t the bullet entered too low and once again frame 312 proves this the evidence CRUSHES you and proves me right you fool

You are proven wrong by the evidence.

Your claim that the WC is a fraud has no supporting evidence proving you are the fraud

No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

It was not too low

Greerconnally.gif

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.[/QUOTE

Connolly's reaction does not prove he saw the shooter.

He never did claim he saw connally shoot Kennedy and neither did anyone else directly of indirectly.

Nothing in any of his statements proves your claim.

Connally only drove he shot no one

No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

It was not too low

He thought the driver fired the fatal shot by accident. That is in fact the only defense for Greer's shot. There's more eyewitnesses because he wasn't mistaken about a shot from a SS agent. The driver (Bill Greer) did it by accident is an excuse to believe something other than the obvious.

Many eye, ear, and nose witnesses supported a shot in or around the Presidential limo. Ralph, is in the backseat on the right in the blue car. ralph yarborough - Google Search

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was two cars behind Jfk's, with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

You do not know what anyone else thought.

The driver did not shoot Kennedy.

It is fact connally was in the way and. It in his wife's lap until after the head shot.

You are crushed again

It was not too low

There is no evidence that t the bullet entered too low and once again frame 312 proves this the evidence CRUSHES you and proves me right you fool

Your claim that the WC is a fraud has no supporting evidence proving you are the fraud

It was not too low

It was not too low

You do not know what anyone else thought.

The driver did not shoot Kennedy.

It is fact connally was in the way and. It in his wife's lap until after the head shot.

You are crushed again

No it was not you lie.

It was not too low

It was not too low

That doesn't move Connelly's head, which was in the middle of the limo, in between Greer and Kennedy.

Even worse for you lunacy, Connelly's head was at about 45° towards the front ... he would have seen a gun in Greer's hand had their actually been one.

Carry on.... :cuckoo:

Yes the bullet entered from above and behind that is proven.

There is no exit wound where you claim there is one

How could the exit not be in the rear when that's where the AR reported it was?

The AR reported no such thing

The AR reported the exit wound was in the rear of the skull on the right side.

Missile Wounds

1. There is a large irregular defect of the scalp and skull on the right involving chiefly the parietal bone but extending somewhat into the
temporal and occipital regions. In this region there is an actual
absence of scalp and bone
producing a defect which measures
approximately 13 cm. in greatest diameter.

JFK Lancer

No they did not report that the wound was an exit wound.

They proved the bullet entered from above and behind

The AR does not independently prove anything. They came to two conclusions, only one of which can be confirmed. A massive blow-out at the rear considered to be an exit wound is a fact. The entrance wound was on the opposiste side of the skull, consistent with fragments found in the right front.
bullshit any sane person can see on the Z film that the right side of the head and a small portion of the rear that are being ejected from the bullet impact.
please don't use the film's been altered ploy ..

Wrong

The skull typically bursts open regardless of entry point.

The facts add kicking your azz as always

You falsely claimed that a bullet could enter and explode at the same time and provided no evidence because it's false. The bullet that hit jfk in the right forehead exited and blew out the rear of his skull.

“I heard the shot. The third shot,” he wrote. “The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting something hollow – like the sound of a melon shattering onto the cement. In the same instant, blood, brain matter, and bone fragments exploded from the back of the president’s head. The president’s blood, parts of his skull, bits of his brain were splattered all over me – on my face, my clothes, in my hair.”

For Hill to have seen brain matter explode out of JFK’s head, the wound at the back of the president’s was definitely an exit wound. Rare Zapruder footage: Multiple JFK assassins

600gape.jpg

No bullet entered the front it entered from above and behind and it is common for such sounds to burst in a violent manner.

You are simply wrong and the evidence proves it

The back of his head blew off which indicates an exit wound. Nothing will ever change that. If it was common then you could offer some evidence, but you can't because it's not common and did not happen to jfk.

https://www.causes.com/causes/308048...ut-in-the-back

SAMUEL A. KINNEY was the driver of the follow-up car on 11/22/63.

it was the right rear part of his head...because
that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the piece blow out
then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out
". Elaborating
further, Sam said, after telling him that that's where the Parkland
doctors saw the wound, "I would say that, too...it involved half his
head".
"sam says nothing that's not consistent with the autopsy findings.

Kinney's eyewitness account is 100% consistent with the AR and Hill's account. The rear of the skull blew out. That was the exit wound.

The back of jfk's head is gaped open. Is the entrance wound somewhere inside that hole? SN will never call Hill a liar or claim he was mistaken because to do so would be laughable.

“I heard the shot. The third shot,” he wrote. “The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting something hollow – like the sound of a melon shattering onto the cement. In the same instant, blood, brain matter, and bone fragments exploded from the back of the president’s head. The president’s blood, parts of his skull, bits of his brain were splattered all over me – on my face, my clothes, in my hair.”

For Hill to have seen brain matter explode out of JFK’s head, the wound at the back of the president’s was definitely an exit wound. Rare Zapruder footage: Multiple JFK assassins

600gape.jpg
false eyewitness accounts are never 100% accurate.

Eyewitness Testimony & Criminal Trials
Perhaps the most important thing to note is that, even though there is a popular perception of eyewitness testimony being among the most reliable forms of evidence available, the criminal justice system treats such testimony as being among the most fragile and even unreliable available.

Consider the following quote from Levin and Cramer's Problems and Materials on Trial Advocacy:

Eyewitness testimony is, at best, evidence of what the witness believes to have occurred. It may or may not tell what actually happened. The familiar problems of perception, of gauging time, speed, height, weight, of accurate identification of persons accused of crime all contribute to making honest testimony something less than completely credible. (emphasis added)
Prosecutors recognize that eyewitness testimony, even when given in all honesty and sincerity, isn't necessarily credible. Merely because a person claims to have seen something does not mean that what they remember seeing really happened - one reason why is that not all eyewitnesses are the same. To simply be a competent witness (competent, which is not the same as credible), a person must have adequate powers of perception, must be able to remember and report well, and must be able and willing to tell the truth.
Unreliability of Eyewitness Testimony and Memory

Critiquing Eyewitness Testimony
Eyewitness testimony can thus be critiqued on several grounds: having impaired perception, having impaired memory, having inconsistent testimony, having bias or prejudice, and not having a reputation for telling the truth.

If any of those characteristics can be demonstrated, then the competency of a witness is questionable. Even if none of them apply, though, that does not automatically mean that the testimony is credible. The fact of the matter is, eyewitness testimony from competent and sincere people has put innocent people in jail.

How can eyewitness testimony become inaccurate? Many factors can come into play: age, health, personal bias and expectations, viewing conditions, perception problems, later discussions with other witnesses, stress, etc. Even a poor sense of self can play a role - studies indicate that people with a poor sense of self have greater trouble remembering events in the past.

All of these things can undermine the accuracy of testimony, including that given by expert witnesses who were trying to pay attention and remember what happened. The more common situation is of an average person who wasn't making any effort to remember important details, and that sort of testimony is even more susceptible to error.

Forum List

Back