The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

IN THE REAR. THE EXIT WOUND WAS IN THE REAR. THE AR CONFIRMS IT.LOL
The AR stated and proved that the bullet entered from above and behind

You have no evidence of anything. You wish you did, but you know you don't. You are just a simple joke to be mocked.
Yes I do and it proves you wrong the AR proves that the bullet entered from above and behind

IN THE REAR. THE EXIT WOUND WAS IN THE REAR. JUST KEEP SAYING IT OVER AND OVER. YOU GOT NO CASE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ONE.
The bullet entered from above and behind that was proven by evidence.

No evidence supports you and had he lives the case against Oswald was airtight

Oswald was a patsy. He said so himself.LOL

YES YOU have beaten you and we both know it.LOL You have clearly proven you wrong for years now.LOL
You have it backwards I have beaten you and you know it

You got it right. you have beaten you and we both know it.
You failed like you always do

You always failed because you never tried to prove a negative.
Duh.

No one can prove a negative which is why I never try.

But I did show that the evidence proves you wrong

You don't try because there is no case for a shot from the rear.

The evidence proves you wrong and proves the bullet entered from above and behind

You have no evidence of anything. You wish you did, but you know you don't. You are just a simple joke to be mocked.
Yes I do and it proves you wrong the AR proves that the bullet entered from above and behind

It's your case to prove. You have no wound path. Your fake entry was too low.LOL
It is not mine yes the wound path was proven at the autopsy and nothing about it was fake

YES YOU have beaten you and we both know it.LOL You have clearly proven you wrong for years now.LOL

Duh.

You never showed anything but that you are a rabid retard who will deny facts. That's your life. How pathetic.

IN THE REAR. THE EXIT WOUND WAS IN THE REAR. JUST KEEP SAYING IT OVER AND OVER. YOU GOT NO CASE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ONE.

You have no wound path you piece of crap.LOL
The autopsy showed the wound path you failed to refute it

It's your case to prove. You have no wound path. Your fake entry was too low.LOL
It is not mine yes the wound path was proven at the autopsy and nothing about it was fake

The entry is too low, you little minion. Too low means that it didn't happen.

Duh.

You never showed anything but that you are a rabid retard who will deny facts. That's your life. How pathetic.
Wrong I stated facts you live in denial of them

No it is not and it did

You are them, you idiot and you wouldn't dare try to prove that nonsense.

Duh.

You didn't state one fact. You can't provide one example. You believe the AR. Your belief is not proof.

All criminals deny their guilt his say so means nothing the evidence proves he did it

No it is not and it did

You is it and you are stupid.

Duh.

You didn't state one fact. You can't provide one example. You believe the AR. Your belief is not proof.
The AR is evidence which you fail to refute and it proves you wrong.

That is fact

No it is not and it did

Yet I make a fool of you and the entrance wound was not to low

All criminals deny their guilt his say so means nothing the evidence proves he did it

He was a patsy and said so himself. No evidence can be provided that he shot jfk in the head. ZERO.

It is fact which the evidence proves

No it is not and it did

Yet I make a fool of you and the entrance wound was not to low

There was no entrance low or high but the official one was near the eop. Too low. Sorry.

He was a patsy and said so himself. No evidence can be provided that he shot jfk in the head. ZERO.
Yes he shot Kennedy and all criminals deny their guilt making his claim meaningless

Yes tons of evidence proves he did it and most witnesses support that evidence

It is fact which the evidence proves

You haven't shown any evidence. I did all that and you did nothing but deny and ignore it. That proves you are retarded.

Yes he shot Kennedy and all criminals deny their guilt making his claim meaningless

Yes tons of evidence proves he did it and most witnesses support that evkdence

Oswald was innocent. The shot came from the car and no place else.

Forum List

Back