The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

I've read some rather compelling stuff that strongly implicates the Mafia as the culprit. Yes, LHO was involved, but he was not alone . . . he may, in fact, have been somewhat of a patsy. But it is undeniable that organized crime in the early 60's were best prepared for assassination.

As I understand it, Robert Kennedy as Attorney General had basically "gone to war" with a big Mafia leader and went so far as to have him deported. The guy worked his way back into the U.S. and vowed vengence. He referred to a Sicilian saying . . . "if you want to quiet a barking dog, don't cut off the tail, go for the head."

except there was never any evidence that oswald was involved despite what the paid NAZI shill that farts here all the time says that he was the lone assassin.:biggrin:

the mafia was involved no doubt but not alone,it was mostly a CIA operation. the disinfo agent NAZI troll and other paid shills like him never have can refute these facts of CIA involvement in this video or that Bush was a major player. they dont even try and debunk them.:biggrin:

There is overwhelming evidence that Oswald did it.

Your video is fictional entertainment which prevents no facts or evidence.

The only paid shill is you

I've read some rather compelling stuff that strongly implicates the Mafia as the culprit. Yes, LHO was involved, but he was not alone . . . he may, in fact, have been somewhat of a patsy. But it is undeniable that organized crime in the early 60's were best prepared for assassination.

As I understand it, Robert Kennedy as Attorney General had basically "gone to war" with a big Mafia leader and went so far as to have him deported. The guy worked his way back into the U.S. and vowed vengence. He referred to a Sicilian saying . . . "if you want to quiet a barking dog, don't cut off the tail, go for the head."

except there was never any evidence that oswald was involved despite what the paid NAZI shill that farts here all the time says that he was the lone assassin.:biggrin:

the mafia was involved no doubt but not alone,it was mostly a CIA operation. the disinfo agent NAZI troll and other paid shills like him never have can refute these facts of CIA involvement in this video or that Bush was a major player. they dont even try and debunk them.:biggrin:

The theory suggests that Oswald was involved, but not in the way he believed. The type of bullet that exploded in Kennedy's skull--and the resulting bullet fragments--simply were not the ones that Oswald used.

The theory suggests that Oswald was involved, but not in the way he believed. The type of bullet that exploded in Kennedy's skull--and the resulting bullet fragments--simply were not the ones that Oswald used.

you do realise you are talking to a government paid hack dont you sent here to fart in this thread?

Like the old saying goes-:trolls:

pesky facts like that never register with the evil NAZI agent.:biggrin: you will have much better luck trying to reason with a brick wall as everyone finds out.:biggrin:

Sorry but you are quite wrong.

Every fragment recovered was positively matched to oswald's rifle and was the same standard type of ammunition.

pesky facts like that never register with the evil NAZI agent.:biggrin: you will have much better luck trying to reason with a brick wall as everyone finds out.:biggrin:

He did not state fact as I have pointed out

you do realise you are talking to a government paid hack dont you sent here to fart in this thread?

Like the old saying goes-:trolls:

That refers to you

There is overwhelming evidence of a conspiracy. Anyone who has bothered to study the murder, knows it. It is very likely Oswald never fired a shot that day.

There is overwhelming evidence of a conspiracy. Anyone who has bothered to study the murder, knows it. It is very likely Oswald never fired a shot that day.

You are quite wrong. Years of intelligent and objective shows there is no such evidence of a conspiracy and proves conclusively that Oswald did it.

The conspiracy claims are not based on evidence.

They are based on belief much like religion

You are quite wrong. Years of intelligent and objective shows there is no such evidence of a conspiracy and proves conclusively that Oswald did it.

Most absurd....you watch some "shows" to make your silly conclusion. How about you read a few books on the subject?

The mere fact that Oswald who defected to the USSR, claimed to give the Soviets classified info from his work in Japan at a U2 base, then is magically allowed back into the USA without question, DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE COLD WAR....then magically just happens to be working at a building overlooking the president's route, then the secret service allows JFK to take a route through Dallas completely exposed.....PROVES YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE ASSASSINATION.

Here is a great book that will give you the truth. Even those of us who have read extensively about the terrible event, will find the research done by this author to be mind blowing. IT WAS WITHOUT QUESTION, A Coup D'état.

51yZhV1YC3L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Most absurd....you watch some "shows" to make your silly conclusion. How about you read a few books on the subject?

The mere fact that Oswald who defected to the USSR, claimed to give the Soviets classified info from his work in Japan at a U2 base, then is magically allowed back into the USA without question, DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE COLD WAR....then magically just happens to be working at a building overlooking the president's route, then the secret service allows JFK to take a route through Dallas completely exposed.....PROVES YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE ASSASSINATION.

Here is a great book that will give you the truth. Even those of us who have read extensively about the terrible event, will find the research done by this author to be mind blowing. IT WAS WITHOUT QUESTION, A Coup D'état.

as I told freemason,this evil NAZI agent is a government paid hack sent by his handlers he works for in the CIA to troll message boards and truth discussion threads involing the jfk assassination.

He trolls message boards everywhere.9/11 threads as well but mostly JFK threads. You know he is a paid shill because he would NEVER come back for all these contant ass beatings he gets from people like you and myself everyday for FREE. no way in hell.lol he of course will deny that reality that he gets his ass handed to him on a platter everyday and cant stand toe to toe in a debate.:biggrin:

as i said to freemason-:trolls:

the more and more you feed the troll,the more and more you please his handlers who send him here.

this NAZI is such a dumbfuck he is too stupid he gives it away with his user name that he is a paid troll of the governments. you would think they could come up with a more clever user name to instruct this idiot to use than this so that he would not be so transparent in his agenda here.:rofl:

as I told freemason,this evil NAZI agent is a government paid hack sent by his handlers he works for in the CIA to troll message boards and truth discussion threads involing the jfk assassination.he trolls message boards everywhere.9/11 threads as well but mostly JFK threads. You know he is a paid shill because he would NEVER come back for all these contant ass beatings he gets from people like you and myself everyday for FREE. no way in hell.lol he of course will deny that reality that he gets his ass handed to him on a platter everyday and cant stand toe to toe in a debate.:biggrin:

the more and more you feed the troll,the more and more you please his handlers who send him here.

I know you know a great deal about the assassination. If you haven't read the book I mentioned above, you should get it. The author did unbelievably extensive research and found many things I was unaware of. It is the best book I have read on the subject.

as I told freemason,this evil NAZI agent is a government paid hack sent by his handlers he works for in the CIA to troll message boards and truth discussion threads involing the jfk assassination.he trolls message boards everywhere.9/11 threads as well but mostly JFK threads. You know he is a paid shill because he would NEVER come back for all these contant ass beatings he gets from people like you and myself everyday for FREE. no way in hell.lol he of course will deny that reality that he gets his ass handed to him on a platter everyday and cant stand toe to toe in a debate.:biggrin:

I know you know a great deal about the assassination. If you haven't read the book I mentioned above, you should get it. The author did unbelievably extensive research and found many things I was unaware of. It is the best book I have read on the subject.

yeah that is one of over a 100 books on it and yeah you are right,it is one of the best.I would in fact go as far as putting it in the top three as far as the best books written on the event.:thup:

Ok, at last I can reveal what I know. Jackie did it. She found out about Marilyn Monroe. JFK Jr. killed her when he discovered the truth, decades later. However, unbeknown to him, Jackie had a secret provision in her will that if anything were to happen to her, John's airplane mechanic would inherit a million dollars if he caused an "accident" to happen to John Jr.

Sorry but I have that book and it provides no evidence.

I know far more about the assassination than you do .

You have only confined yourself to reading conspiracy theories rather than examining both sides of the issue.

The evidence simply proves you wrong.

Oswald never made any such claim about giving information to the Soviets concerning u2 spy planes. He never had any such information to give them. Any knowledge which Oswald had concerning the marines or any other government organization was public information easily obtained in any library.

He simply emigrated and returned. Yes he worked at the tsbd and by coincidence the motorcade drive by it. Which proves,......nothing.

The secret service did not ALLOW the president to move unprotected or exposed. He insisted on it and they work for him.

You need a lot more education on this subject rather than cherry picking from sources you happen to agree with

Forum List

Back