The Joys of State Run Healthcare

The private sector does everything infinitely better. The only things that should be government-run are the 18 enumerated powers (defense, coining money, the patent office, etc.)
State healthcare in the UK pays 83% into the healthcare system. It costs half the UK taxpayer in healthcare cost than the US. You can give birth in the UK and cost £0, in the us, $1million.

The advantage in the UK is, just pay for some or all of your healthcare procedures when needed at a millionth of the cost Americans pay. For example, 20 years ago, I paid £500 for an MRI scan on my back with consultants opinion. I went from 3 months waiting list to next day. Then everything else from then on, I just used the NHS and it cost £0.

I broke my knee, x-rayed same day, hospital bed overnight, cast the next morning and then home, cost £0. Now in the US the cost would be $1million.

Healthcare in the US is below third world level, and if you don't believe me, Google it!! That's why your life expectancy is piss poor with added diarrhoea.

Go on YouTube and listen to Americans that moved to Europe. They will tell you how shit you healthcare system is. If only enough of you goons got passports and experienced the world, you wouldn't spew out the same ole rhetoric. When it comes to things outside of your border, THICK AS FUCK.

Last edited:
Healthcare in the US is below third world level, and if you don't believe me, Google it!!
LMAO! You freeloaders are so sad. In your desperation, you can’t even come up with something even slightly plausible.

U.S. healthcare is #1 in the world. It is elite. Billionaires come from around the globe to the U.S. for their healthcare. They don’t fly to England 😂
That's why your life expectancy is piss poor with added diarrhoea.
Life expectancy has to do with lifestyle. Absolutely nothing to do with healthcare. The fact that you have to point to something that has nothing to do with healthcare during a discussion about healthcare just shows you know you’re wrong.

broke my knee, x-rayed same day, hospital bed overnight, cast the next morning and then home, cost £0.
Actually stupid, it cost you $860,000. The unnecessary taxes your dumb ass has been paying for 40 years 😂
Now in the US the cost would be $1million.
No it wouldn’t. Would be a $30 copay and $0 if you had met your deductible already. $500 to $3,000 if you hadn’t, depending on your plan.

It’s so funny when uneducated foreigners try to talk about the U.S. like they know when they are 100% clueless.

If only enough of you goons got passports and experienced the world, you wouldn't spew out the same ole rhetoric.
Do billionaires leave their mansions to spend time in roach-infested apartments in the projects? 😂

When you live in the greatest country in the world, you’d have to be an idiot to leave and go visit some inferior shit-hole like England or Canada.

You truly have the intellect of a caveman 😂

Actually stupid, it cost you $860,000. The unnecessary taxes your dumb ass has been paying for 40 years 😂

No it wouldn’t. Would be a $30 copay and $0 if you had met your deductible already. $500 to $3,000 if you hadn’t, depending on your plan.

It’s so funny when uneducated foreigners try to talk about the U.S. like they know when they are 100% clueless.

I’ve experienced hospital care in the US. So l do have some sort of clue. :rolleyes:

State healthcare in the UK pays 83% into the healthcare system. It costs half the UK taxpayer in healthcare cost than the US. You can give birth in the UK and cost £0, in the us, $1million.

The advantage in the UK is, just pay for some or all of your healthcare procedures when needed at a millionth of the cost Americans pay. For example, 20 years ago, I paid £500 for an MRI scan on my back with consultants opinion. I went from 3 months waiting list to next day. Then everything else from then on, I just used the NHS and it cost £0.

I broke my knee, x-rayed same day, hospital bed overnight, cast the next morning and then home, cost £0. Now in the US the cost would be $1million.

Healthcare in the US is below third world level, and if you don't believe me, Google it!! That's why your life expectancy is piss poor with added diarrhoea.

Go on YouTube and listen to Americans that moved to Europe. They will tell you how shit you healthcare system is. If only enough of you goons got passports and experienced the world, you wouldn't spew out the same ole rhetoric. When it comes to things outside of your border, THICK AS FUCK.

The waiting times are the problem, so l’ve heard, in the UK.

LMAO! You freeloaders are so sad. In your desperation, you can’t even come up with something even slightly plausible.

U.S. healthcare is #1 in the world. It is elite. Billionaires come from around the globe to the U.S. for their healthcare. They don’t fly to England 😂
That depends on the criteria used to rank. The US has the highest per capita spending among all developed countries but still has the worst access to care and outcomes. It has the highest maternal and infant death rates, as well as highest rates of deaths due to treatable and avoidable causes.

That being said, it absolutely is the best if you can afford high-quality health insurance. Yet, people who have insurance can still lose access to insurance and then healthcare, as well as go bankrupt and end up homeless due to medical debt.

Paying huge amounts of money gets access top notch healthcare, which is why the uber wealthy fly here from other countries.

Life expectancy has to do with lifestyle. Absolutely nothing to do with healthcare. The fact that you have to point to something that has nothing to do with healthcare during a discussion about healthcare just shows you know you’re wrong.
Lifestyle is not the only determinant for life expectancy. Health outcomes and life expectancy are very much dependent on ongoing care and access to preventative care. Genetics determine whether one will get certain diseases such as diabetes and coronary heart disease, which show up in those who lead healthy lifestyles and have no other risk factors.

Last edited:
The waiting times are the problem, so l’ve heard, in the UK.
There are and they aren't, depends on what needs done. Also, depends if the hospital staff stole the surgical equipment that was needed for your operation, that has now had to be cancelled.
Now, if I said, "Just pay privately", someone could say, "Folk can't afford to do that". But we pay half in tax on healthcare compared to the US system. So that just means, those folk who can't afford half healthcare obviously can not afford America's healthcare.

Neither system is perfect, but I tell you what, give me the UK's health system anyday of the week rather than America's.

The US healthcare is no. 1 in not covering folk and making most bankrupt.

Life expectancy is the no. 1 indicator to a country's healthcare system.

Healthcare tax contribution in the UK is half what you guys pay (those can afford the partial cover), and the tax burden in the US is nearly double than in the UK. So work that one out!!

Does your system do brain surgery? If so, get on the waiting list!!

Do billionaires leave their mansions to spend time in roach-infested apartments in the projects? 😂

When you live in the greatest country in the world, you’d have to be an idiot to leave and go visit some inferior shit-hole like England or Canada.

You truly have the intellect of a caveman 😂
You haven't been out of the US, have you :laughing0301:

Where does the US rank in the world for healthcare?​

The US ranks 69th in the world for healthcare according to the Legatum Prosperity Index.

Last edited:
There are and they aren't, depends on what needs done. Also, depends if the hospital staff stole the surgical equipment that was needed for your operation, that has now had to be cancelled.
Now, if I said, "Just pay privately", someone could say, "Folk can't afford to do that". But we pay half in tax on healthcare compared to the US system. So that just means, those folk who can't afford half healthcare obviously can not afford America's healthcare.

Neither system is perfect, but I tell you what, give me the UK's health system anyday of the week rather than America's.

I can’t comment on the NHS, not having lived there for a long time.

My doctor in Germany, who’s an American, and also a surgeon at one of the local hospitals, and l have were having a discussion about the different systems, he having worked in the British, the American, and the German. I asked him which one he preferred, and he said: the German, because it was fair to everyone.

Healthcare tax contribution in the UK is half what you guys pay (those can afford the partial cover), and the tax burden in the US is nearly double than in the UK. So work that one out!!

Does your system do brain surgery? If so, get on the waiting list!!

The thing that struck me during my sojourn in the American hospital, was the number of people employed to perform sundry tasks the nurse would do in Europe.

Forum List

Back