The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

And ? Look at the righties all of a sudden calling out judges for being bias . Never had a problem wh a history of white judges locking up brown people .
If being white is evidence of bias, then so is being the child of illegal aliens.

Okay. Except there's one problem. Being white is not evidence of being biased. Stop using liberal logic.

And ? Look at the righties all of a sudden calling out judges for being bias . Never had a problem wh a history of white judges locking up brown people .
If being white is evidence of bias, then so is being the child of illegal aliens.

Okay. Except there's one problem. Being white is not evidence of being biased. Stop using liberal logic.

According to the Supreme Court it is.

The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

Please explain how a web site can find a work permit for the judge's dad, and a death certificate for his mother which says she was a US citizen, led you to state as fact they were illegals.

Even if they weren't citizens, explain how that automatically means they were illegals.

This should be fun.

According to the Supreme Court it is.

:link:

The man risked his life for years going after Mexican drug smugglers.

Somehow, that translates into being "pro-immigration" in the Trumpolian Playbook.

Distributing scholarship money to people who are in the United States ILLEGALLY in VIOLATION OF US LAW , WHILE YOU ARE A SITTING JUDGE! In my book, that is a problem. Sorry that you can't seem to make that connection.

Scholarships were given to Dream Act recipients. Perfectly legal.

I don't think that is true. According to what I've read, at least one (or more) were here illegally.

Got a link?

What I saw, was one - only one - described himself as "illegal" according to this: Five Things to Know About Donald Trump’s Criticism of Judge Gonzalo Curiel

Judge Curiel has served as one of several members of the organization’s committee in charge of awarding scholarships to students. Trump supporters have noted that at least one of the past scholarship recipients described himself as an undocumented immigrant. Mr. Osuna said the judge’s involvement with the organization “like his ethnicity, is irrelevant to his ability to objectively preside over the Trump U matters.”​

A claim which was based on this program for a 2014 dinner, for which Judge Curiel served as a member of the selection committee:
Screen-Shot-2016-05-31-at-1.26.27-AM-740x547.png

The only one who talks about being illegal is Ricardo Elorza, and he also talked about the Dream act. When I googled him, nothing came up about him being illegal. And - if, as he stated, he is now an attorney - he can't possibly be illegal can he?

Probably. In California, illegals can be lawyers, Doctors, City Council members, etc...They have CA drivers licenses.

The reality is that many of them vote too. All they have to do is "Attest" that they are legal. No ID of any kind is required to register, or to vote. It's all on the "Honor system".

All your assumptions would get laughed out of court in any legal challenge. That's why Trump is NOT actually making a legal challenge.

Trump is merely poisoning the well so he can make excuses and blameshift in the event he loses the case.

Plus this attack fits perfectly with Trump's well established tactic of using the ad hominem attack against everyone he disagrees with.

I'll agree, he doesn't accept losing. He lashes out. But on this one, he might be right. The Judge does have ties to the extremist racist organization La Raza. There very well could have been a bias against him.

The judge has no such ties.

Should have recused himself from the case. He is biased against Trump.

Report: Trump University Judge Linked to Group that Calls for Boycott of Trump’s Businesses

Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is overseeing a fraud case against Trump University, is reportedly a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, which is affiliated with the Hispanic National Bar Association.

The Hispanic National Bar Association sent out a press release last summer after Donald Trump, who is now the presumptive Republican nominee, announced he was running for president and created a controversy by discussing illegal immigration and crime during his announcement speech.

The press release stated the organization’s mission to target Trump’s “business interests,” according to the Conservative Treehouse...

More:
Judge Linked to Group that Calls for Boycott of Trump Businesses

Linked?

Freedom of association is a constitutional right.

Really? Then why does a baker have to make a wedding cake for queers?

^ Straight up dope.

Curiel is not a member of the KKK or any other racist group involved in lynchings, murders, arson, terrorism etc.

No comparison.

Well, he has distributed scholarships to illegal aliens, and he belongs to an organization that sends lawyers to the border to ensure that no illegal aliens' "human rights" are violated. The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association -- "La Raza" meaning THE RACE. He is obviously pro illegal immigration and very active as an "hispanic".

It boggles my mind that you are even attempting to stretch this into being comparable to the KKK. Sounds like an act of desperation, not to mention inaccuracy.

It is not out of line to question his ability to be an objective judge in light of Trumps promising to crack down on illegal immigration and build a wall.

It is if it depends on fiction to demonize the judge (like being a member of La Raza) and - the more Trump puffs and bellows, the more his supporters jump on the bandwagon and attack the judge.

How much do they really know about him and his record? Not much apparently, since all they come up with is a sort of "guilt by association" many times removed.

All I am saying is that is its fair to question this judge's ability to be non biased towards Trump.
Trump's lawyers have never filed a motion to have the judge removed so why the fuck should anyone care? If Trump's insinuations were true or had any merit don't you suppose his lawyers would have done so by now?
Face it, Trump got pissed at the judge, lashed out publicly & you fell for it.
The silence speaks volumes

My silence = logging off. Pardon me if I don't wait around with bated breath for replies to my posts. .... :rofl:

Regardless of whether Trump's lawyers have filed motions to remove La Raza Curiel- there is nothing "racist" about Trump's remarks.

Curiel does not belong to La Raza. This is a lie told by piss drinking retards.

[
it's clear you desperately want that to be true even though reality doesn't support it

No doubt you would say the same of a Federal judge who belonged to the "Aryan Lawyers Association," Right Comrade?

Klansman Curiel isn't a problem for you only because you share his racism.
Irish American Bar Association of New York | IABANY
www.irishamericanbar.com
Download 2016-2017 Scholarship Application Here
SCOTBARNY

Well, shit. There's another ethnicity that can't hear the Trump case. We need a judge that represents German Americans.

It's clear this Judge does have ties with the extremist racist group 'La Raza.'
it's clear you desperately want that to be true even though reality doesn't support it

'San Diego La Raza Lawyer Association.'

Clear enough for ya?
Here is the actual 3 page statement by the San Diego LaRaza Lawyers Association explaining who they are, who they are NOT affiliated with, and their response to Trump's allegations.
There is also a link to an article on the SD LaRaza Lawyer's Association demanding a retraction from Trump.
Maybe he'll have another lawsuit to contend with soon. LOL

La Raza Lawyers demand retraction from Trump - San Diego Jewish World
http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/Trump+Press+Release.pdf

Clear enough for ya?
yep. it's clear you are desperate to make a connection that isn't there

I know, right? Being a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyer Association doesn't mean anything. There's no way he's connected with a racist extremist organization. :cuckoo:

Clear enough for ya?
yep. it's clear you are desperate to make a connection that isn't there

I know, right? Being a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyer Association doesn't mean anything. There's no way he's connected with a racist extremist organization. :cuckoo:
Are they "racist"? Home

How about these guys? Black Women Lawyers Foundation

All your assumptions would get laughed out of court in any legal challenge. That's why Trump is NOT actually making a legal challenge.

Trump is merely poisoning the well so he can make excuses and blameshift in the event he loses the case.

Plus this attack fits perfectly with Trump's well established tactic of using the ad hominem attack against everyone he disagrees with.

I'll agree, he doesn't accept losing. He lashes out. But on this one, he might be right. The Judge does have ties to the extremist racist organization La Raza. There very well could have been a bias against him.

The judge has no such ties.

Should have recused himself from the case. He is biased against Trump.

Report: Trump University Judge Linked to Group that Calls for Boycott of Trump’s Businesses

Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is overseeing a fraud case against Trump University, is reportedly a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, which is affiliated with the Hispanic National Bar Association.

The Hispanic National Bar Association sent out a press release last summer after Donald Trump, who is now the presumptive Republican nominee, announced he was running for president and created a controversy by discussing illegal immigration and crime during his announcement speech.

The press release stated the organization’s mission to target Trump’s “business interests,” according to the Conservative Treehouse...

More:
Judge Linked to Group that Calls for Boycott of Trump Businesses

Linked?

Freedom of association is a constitutional right.

Really? Then why does a baker have to make a wedding cake for queers?

Because equal protection under the law is a constitutional right.

This Judge is actually a political activist representing interests who are targeting Trump businesses.

Trump U judge's La Raza group boycotting Trump

curiel-2.jpg

NEW YORK – The federal judge in the Trump University case, Gonzalo P. Curiel, is a lifetime member of the Hispanic National Bar Association, a La Raza-affiliated group that declared economic war on Donald Trump in a national campaign launched on the group’s website one year ago.

A headline posted July 2, 2015, on the HNBA website announced “The Hispanic National Bar Association Rejects Trump’s Racist Association.”...

More:
Trump U judge’s La Raza group boycotting Trump

Forum List

Back