The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

You are back. Leave family alone, please.

Sure because the the truth is what it is.
Live with i. Fool
When mine is left alone! It seems it is quite selective here on who is chastised.
That I don't believe, but if anyone messes with your family online here, report it immediately.

Exactly- or if you see anyone attacking another poster by attacking his family- report it.

Because there is nothing much more slimy than trying to attack a person by attacking their family.

Or in the case of Brip- attacking someone's dead parents.

Exactly!

And when some one whines about you reporting somebody for violating the family rule, report the whiner as well for publicly questioning the rule.

Live with i. Fool
When mine is left alone! It seems it is quite selective here on who is chastised.
That I don't believe, but if anyone messes with your family online here, report it immediately.

Exactly- or if you see anyone attacking another poster by attacking his family- report it.

Because there is nothing much more slimy than trying to attack a person by attacking their family.

The judge's parents aren't members of this forum, douche bag.

bripat is almost there. The judge is not part of the forum, therefore his parents are fair game.

If the judge were part of the forum, then attacking his parents makes the poster fair game for moderation.

If the parents were still alive and in danger of being deported, would that mean that the judge should recluse himself?

If the parents were still alive and in danger of being deported, would that mean that the judge should recluse himself?
how do you deport citizens?

and no, the case has nothing to.do with immigration

The judge, as a 2cd generation immigrant, certainly has strong opinions about immigration, especially Mexican immigration.

The Case might not have anything to do with immigration. But the Judge certainly cares about the impact that Trump's proposed wall would have on people like his parents.

It was completely dishonest of you to pretend that you did not understand that, lefty.

The judge, as a 2cd generation immigrant, certainly has strong opinions about immigration, especially Mexican immigration.
The Case might not have anything to do with immigration. But the Judge certainly cares about the impact that Trump's proposed wall would have on people like his parents.

It was completely dishonest of you to pretend that you did not understand that, lefty.
It's dishonest to claim that because the judge has a mexican heritage he is somehow incapable of being impartial.

it's dishonest to claim his parents were illegal immigrants.

it's not dishonest to say that feelings about immigration do not belong in and will not be a part of a completely unrelated case.

It's dishonest to claim that because the judge has a mexican heritage he is somehow incapable of being impartial.

it's not dishonest to say that feelings about immigration do not belong in and will not be a part of a completely unrelated case.

NO one said that having a Mexican Heritage means that he is incapable of being impartial.

Why do you feel a constant need to lie about what I say? Can't you refute what I actually say?

The question is , Is this particular Judge allowing his personal partisan political feelings, based on such factors as being offended by Trump's Wall policy, to bias his judgement?

He COULD, be impartial, with his Mexican Heritage.

But is he?

He released seal court records at the request of a liberal newspaper so they could dig though it looking for something they could go after Trump with.

THat's not something an impartial judge would do.

Live with i. Fool

Brip's favorite sex toy
images

That is what he plays with while he plans his next smear on someone's dead parents.

Prove it."

Show us his 'strong opinions about immigration

Since there is absolutely no evidence that the parents were ever in danger of being deported, or were here illegally, should Brip and the Trump supporters continue to lie and smear the judge's dead parents?

[
The question is , Is this particular Judge allowing his personal partisan political feelings, based on such factors as being offended by Trump's Wall policy, to bias his judgement?

But is he?.

It is really simple

A judge is considered impartial unless there is evidence of a bias.

Trump and you have provided no evidence of a bias- other than Trump calling him a Mexican.

Nor has Trump made any such claim in court- he is trying this in the court of public opinion- its just another opportunity for Trump to get press for his presidential campaign.

bripat is a medicaled millennial in a half way posting for therapy.

Keep that in mind, Syriusly, when you respond to him.

[

But is he?.

It is really simple

Trump and you have provided no evidence of a bias- other than Trump calling him a Mexican.

Nor has Trump made any such claim in court- he is trying this in the court of public opinion- its just another opportunity for Trump to get press for his presidential campaign.

There is a ton of evidence that he's biased. it has all been posted in this forum.

NO one said that having a Mexican Heritage means that he is incapable of being impartial.

Why do you feel a constant need to lie about what I say? Can't you refute what I actually say?

But is he?

He released seal court records at the request of a liberal newspaper so they could dig though it looking for something they could go after Trump with.

THat's not something an impartial judge would do.

There's a reason those court records are sealed. That stuff could be considered slander if they weren't testimony in a trial.

Brip's favorite sex toy
images

That is what he plays with while he plans his next smear on someone's dead parents.

Only a queer would post an actual pic of a douche bag to a forum. Are you really that excited by the mechanics of the procedure?

[

But is he?.

It is really simple

There is a ton of evidence that he's biased. it has all been posted in this forum.
is there? i'm sure we'll see trump's attorneys file a motion for recusal any day now...

Forum List

Back