The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

And if they did not, who cares?

Curiel was born in the US. End of story.

If they weren't, I and a lot of people care. It means that the only reason the biased judged was here and able to be born here was due to a criminal act by his sorry parents.

And his 'professional' affiliations with an openly racist fifth column organization clearly indicates he is not loyal to this country and supports seizing territory from the U.S., and 'ethnically cleansing' that territory, so he isn't an American, he's an Aztlan Mexican imperialist, and should step down or be impeached and deported.

And by 'openly racist fifth column organization' you mean a professional lawyers association that isn't racist or disloyal.

You are even a bigger racist and nutjob than Trump.

Of course it's racist. It has "the race" in its name.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

If they weren't, I and a lot of people care. It means that the only reason the biased judged was here and able to be born here was due to a criminal act by his sorry parents.

And why do you suspect they weren't?

Because of the lies told by Brip.

There is absolutely no evidence that Judge Curiel's parents were here illegally.

They entered with work permits.
The mother became a U.S. citizen.

No evidence they were ever here illegally.

But the Trumpsters need to slander the dead parents to attack Judge Curiel.

Because they want to divert attention from Trump calling the judge a "Mexican"

Show me his mother's citizenship papers.

Go look for them.

The truth is out there. Hell- Brip even posted it- he just is suffering from Right Wing Nut Job dementia.

Meanwhile- the facts- as provided by Brip- show that Judge Curiel's mother was an American citizen and that both parents entered the United States illegally.

And only a lying asshole slimeball like Brip would attack dead parents to attack Judge Curiel, just to divert attention from Trump calling him a "Mexican"
If the truth is out there, you haven't been able to post it. Curiel's mother didn't become a citizen until long after he was born. There's no evidence his father every became a citizen. There is no evidence that either of them were in the country legally when the judge was born. So at the time of his birth neither were citizens. He's an anchor baby, and his parents were both illegal aliens.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

There is absolutely no evidence that Judge Curiel's parents were here illegally.

Go look for them.

The truth is out there. Hell- Brip even posted it- he just is suffering from Right Wing Nut Job dementia.

Meanwhile- the facts- as provided by Brip- show that Judge Curiel's mother was an American citizen and that both parents entered the United States illegally.

And only a lying asshole slimeball like Brip would attack dead parents to attack Judge Curiel, just to divert attention from Trump calling him a "Mexican"
If the truth is out there, you haven't been able to post it. Curiel's mother didn't become a citizen until long after he was born. There's no evidence his father every became a citizen. So at the time of his birth neither were citizens. He's an anchor baby, and his parents were both illegal aliens.
No, there is no proof they were illegals. You can't produce anything of the sort. Yes, Curiel, is an American born citizen.

And his 'professional' affiliations with an openly racist fifth column organization clearly indicates he is not loyal to this country and supports seizing territory from the U.S., and 'ethnically cleansing' that territory, so he isn't an American, he's an Aztlan Mexican imperialist, and should step down or be impeached and deported.

Wow. You CHUGGED Trump's piss right down, didn't you. You needed an extra large funnel, too.

Holy shit.

That wasn't Trump's piss he was sucking down.....
Obama's cock is what you've been sucking down.

Go look for them.

If the truth is out there, you haven't been able to post it. Curiel's mother didn't become a citizen until long after he was born. There's no evidence his father every became a citizen. So at the time of his birth neither were citizens. He's an anchor baby, and his parents were both illegal aliens.
No, there is no proof they were illegals. You can't produce anything of the sort. Yes, Curiel, is an American born citizen.
That's another way of saying there's no proof they were legal. Therefor the reasonable conclusion is that they were illegal. We don't have to prove a negative. We don't have to prove that bigfoot doesn't exist.

Go look for them.

Repeating that 10,000 times won't make it true.

Of course it is. They form different legal entities in order to qualify for different government subsidies, is all. they are all the same gang, top to bottom racists and foreign agents.

Go look for them.

We don't need to prove they were illegal. You need to prove they were legal.

Go look for them.

You're the one saying she's a citizen. Not my responsibility to look for something to prove YOUR claim. Provide them or I'll take it as they don't exist.

Go look for them.

You're the one saying she's a citizen. Not my responsibility to look for something to prove YOUR claim. Provide them or I'll take it as they don't exist.

I really don't give a damn- if you are too damn lazy to read the OP- and look at the citation- its not my problem.

Go look for them.

We don't need to prove they were illegal. You need to prove they were legal.

You were the one who lied to smear the judge's parents- because you are a slimy asshole who does exactly that.

Your own citations show the mother was a U.S. citizen- and showed that they entered the United States legally.

Yet you are the one who has repeatedly lied and said that they were illegal.

Just another slimy RWNJ liar.

Of course it is. They form different legal entities in order to qualify for different government subsidies, is all. they are all the same gang, top to bottom racists and foreign agents.

If you didn't pull 'facts' from your ass, you would a) have no facts and b) be very constipated.

RWNJ's= liars.

Go look for them.

Repeating that 10,000 times won't make it true.

It never hurts to keep repeating the truth
a) you are a liar- and this entire thread is a lie by you.
b) there is no proof that the parents were 'illegal'
c) there is proof that they were here legally
d) the mother was a U.S. citizen
e) Judge Curiel has balls, and you have none.

Go look for them.

That's another way of saying there's no proof they were legal. Therefor the reasonable conclusion is that they were illegal..

No. Just because I have no proof that Donald Trump doesn't molest Donkeys does not make it a reasonable conclusion that Donald Trump is a donkey molester.

You are the one who lied to attack Judge Curiel, by attacking his dead parents.

There is no evidence that they were ever hear illegally.

You lied because you are racist slimy scumbucket.

Wow. You CHUGGED Trump's piss right down, didn't you. You needed an extra large funnel, too.

Holy shit.

That wasn't Trump's piss he was sucking down.....
Obama's cock is what you've been sucking down.
Ah don't share your sexual fantasies with us- really, just don't.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

You are an antiAmerican fifth columnist smearing a judge and a professional legal organization. Time for you to be charged with libel.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

You are an antiAmerican fifth columnist smearing a judge and a professional legal organization. Time for you to be charged with libel.

Time for you to buzz your nurse to come change your diapers. La Raza is a virulently racist neo-nazi cult, and nothing you babble will make that go away, so bring on that suit.

The professional organization to which the Judge belongs is not the organization to
That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

Time for you to buzz your nurse to come change your diapers. La Raza is a virulently racist neo-nazi cult, and nothing you babble will make that go away, so bring on that suit.
Your words smell worse than anyone's nappies, son. The professional organization to which the judge belongs is not the organization to which you refer, the which you are well aware. You are lying, deliberately and poorly, and all know your words smell.

The professional organization to which the Judge belongs is not the organization to
That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

Your words smell worse than anyone's nappies, son. The professional organization to which the judge belongs is not the organization to which you refer, the which you are well aware. You are lying, deliberately and poorly, and all know your words smell.

Crawl off and die, Jake; you're pathetic. They are very much indeed the very same gang, same name and same goals, and you can't do a thing about it but lie.

Crawl off and die, Jake; you're pathetic. They are very much indeed the very same gang, same name and same goals, and you can't do a thing about it but lie.
Says Picaro, the liar. The OP is wrong: nothing shows that the parents were illegals. Nothing shows that Curiel belong to the organization which you are discussing. You are a liar. And that is in good part why Trump is beginning to fall in the numbers: the far right lies and the rest of America knows it.

Forum List

Back