The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

Ha Ha, until Trump shows his mother's immigration papers and citizenship documents he is just an anchor baby too.

Sure because the the truth is what it is.
Live with i. Fool

You have to be one of the dumbest mother fucking idiots . you are without a doubt the product of your dad fucking your sister.
Retarded fuck!
Go suck your dad off.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

And if they did not, who cares?

Curiel was born in the US. End of story.
Only if Americans defended Americans as you play favorite with illegals, this would be America again and not Mexico. You're a sell out to your people because you take Mexicans over USA.

That certainly was enlightening!

Ha Ha, until Trump shows his mother's immigration papers and citizenship documents he is just an anchor baby too.
And she's an illegal.

I wonder if the hack site in the OP bothered to verify her legal status or her citizenship.

No, they were undocumented when they overstayed their work visas.

Link? Or did you pull that claim out of your ass?
It's already been posted on this thread how many times do we have to post the same thing over and over again for you?
Nope. There has been no link posted which shows they overstayed a visa.

So you pulled that claim out of your ass.
The fact that you can't prove he's a citizen, he had no social security number on his Death Certificate, is proof he was undocumented, ie illegal. Show the proof that he was legal.

Well I know for Conservatives like you, you believe everyone who is guilty until proven innocent.

But real Americans- rational Americans look at your whinings and note that you have absolutely no proof for your slanderous claims.

You are just another coward attacking someone's dead parents.

They've already provided proof of citizenship, which some right-winger claimed proved they were illegals because there was no SS# on the Death Certificates. I don't know that SS#'s are required on death certificates. They aren't in Canada.

No one has provided proof of citizenship.

His father came here and later became a naturalized citizen. His mother became a citizen by marrying his father.

But.............keep up with the birther bullshit if it makes you feel better.

You're spouting science fiction. His father never became a citizen. Neither of them were here legally.

Still waiting for you to prove any of your crap.

The only evidence we have is that they were both here legally.

Even you have noted that the mother was an American citizen- therefore she was here legally.

You are just a bigot and a liar.

Trump is desperate. The facts of his fraud are coming out, and he needs to poison the rubes' minds into bleeving he isn't the bloodsucking predator of the elderly he really is.

This shit about the judge's parents is all part of the diversion.

The plot thickens. The liberal slander against Trump is looking more and more baseless and absurd:

The sometimes controversial scoop journalist that runs GotNews.comhas published documents that raise questions about the citizenship status of the parents of federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel, presiding over a suit against Trump University.

Charles C. Johnson put up documents showing that Curiel's father crossed the U.S. border with Mexico at least twice and might not have become a U.S. citizen.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

"GotNews.com can find no evidence that Curiel's parents ever became U.S. citizens. For all we know, Judge Curiel is an anchor baby," he wrote.

Was the fake 'judge' born in an American hospital?

Yes, just like every other anchor baby

Brip is such a liar- first he posts one thread

Lo and behold- the judge's mother was naturalized in 1969
BUSTED: Mama’s Records Show #JudgeCuriel Was An Anchor Baby! #SanJose

Oh and it gets even better- after the author says in one article
but death certificates are a notoriously unreliable document.

In another article the author claims that the judges father was not a U.S. citizen based upon- yes- you got it- his death certificate

Ay Carumba! Death Record For #JudgeCuriel Papa’s Proves New York Times Lying About U.S. Citizenship

By the way- this guy is the same guy who offered money for photos of Senator Thad Cochran’s wife in her nursing home bed.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

If they weren't, I and a lot of people care. It means that the only reason the biased judged was here and able to be born here was due to a criminal act by his sorry parents.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

If they weren't, I and a lot of people care. It means that the only reason the biased judged was here and able to be born here was due to a criminal act by his sorry parents.

And why do you suspect they weren't?

Because of the lies told by Brip.

There is absolutely no evidence that Judge Curiel's parents were here illegally.

They entered with work permits.
The mother became a U.S. citizen.

No evidence they were ever here illegally.

But the Trumpsters need to slander the dead parents to attack Judge Curiel.

Because they want to divert attention from Trump calling the judge a "Mexican"

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

And his 'professional' affiliations with an openly racist fifth column organization clearly indicates he is not loyal to this country and supports seizing territory from the U.S., and 'ethnically cleansing' that territory, so he isn't an American, he's an Aztlan Mexican imperialist, and should step down or be impeached and deported.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

There is absolutely no evidence that Judge Curiel's parents were here illegally.

Show me his mother's citizenship papers.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

And his 'professional' affiliations with an openly racist fifth column organization clearly indicates he is not loyal to this country and supports seizing territory from the U.S., and 'ethnically cleansing' that territory, so he isn't an American, he's an Aztlan Mexican imperialist, and should step down or be impeached and deported.

And by 'openly racist fifth column organization' you mean a professional lawyers association that isn't racist or disloyal.

You are even a bigger racist and nutjob than Trump.

Wow. You CHUGGED Trump's piss right down, didn't you. You needed an extra large funnel, too.

Holy shit.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

Show me his mother's citizenship papers.

Go look for them.

The truth is out there. Hell- Brip even posted it- he just is suffering from Right Wing Nut Job dementia.

Meanwhile- the facts- as provided by Brip- show that Judge Curiel's mother was an American citizen and that both parents entered the United States illegally.

And only a lying asshole slimeball like Brip would attack dead parents to attack Judge Curiel, just to divert attention from Trump calling him a "Mexican"

Wow. You CHUGGED Trump's piss right down, didn't you. You needed an extra large funnel, too.

Holy shit.

That wasn't Trump's piss he was sucking down.....

Holy shit.

Another tard who can't live in the real world ... A member of La Raza is exactly as I described. Go beg to suck hillary's toes again; maybe the line shortened and you'll finally be in nirvana.

Forum List

Back