The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

Only in the mind of a loony like you, bripat.

Show me they were illegals.
the fact that you can't prove they are legal is proof they were illegal. It's one way or the other dude.

Fakey believes I'm supposed to produce some government document where some bureaucrat ruled them to be illegal aliens. The only time that happens is right before they are sent back to Mexico.

the fact that you can't prove they are legal is proof they were illegal. It's one way or the other dude.

Fakey believes I'm supposed to produce some government document where some bureaucrat ruled them to be illegal aliens. The only time that happens is right before they are sent back to Mexico.
lmao.gif

Curiel's parents came here legally and later became naturalized citizens. I don't think they would have been allowed citizenship if they'd come here illegally.

BTW.................Curiel's parents were here in America 15 years before Trump's mother came here.

All we have evidence for is that he entered one year with a work permit. Work permits are valid only for a specific period of time. There's no evidence he returned to Mexico after his permit expired or that he obtained a new work permit. There's no evidence he was ever naturalized. The mother was naturalized long after Curiel was born.

So you admit- that the only actual evidence we have is that Curiel's parents were here legally.

And that there is no evidence that they were ever here illegally.

And you just flat out lied in your OP.

Again.

Curiel's parents came here legally and later became naturalized citizens. I don't think they would have been allowed citizenship if they'd come here illegally.

BTW.................Curiel's parents were here in America 15 years before Trump's mother came here.

All we have evidence for is that he entered one year with a work permit. Work permits are valid only for a specific period of time. There's no evidence he returned to Mexico after his permit expired or that he obtained a new work permit. There's no evidence he was ever naturalized. The mother was naturalized long after Curiel was born.

So you admit- that the only actual evidence we have is that Curiel's parents were here legally.

Again.
No, they were undocumented when they overstayed their work visas. That makes them here illegally.

29 pages in, and we're still waiting on the evidence Curiel's parents were illegals.

"I put a can of Pringles potato chips on Pluto. Since you can't prove I didn't, that means I did."

That's the TardLogic™ we are seeing from the retards.

Again.
No, they were undocumented when they overstayed their work visas. That makes them here illegally.

The only actual evidence we have is that Curiel's parents were here legally.

And you just flat out lied.

Again.

No, they were undocumented when they overstayed their work visas.

Link? Or did you pull that claim out of your ass?
It's already been posted on this thread how many times do we have to post the same thing over and over again for you?
Nope. There has been no link posted which shows they overstayed a visa.

So you pulled that claim out of your ass.
The fact that you can't prove he's a citizen, he had no social security number on his Death Certificate, is proof he was undocumented, ie illegal. Show the proof that he was legal.

The claim was made the judge's parents were illegals.

Not one shred of evidence has been provided to prove this claim.

No, they were undocumented when they overstayed their work visas.

Link? Or did you pull that claim out of your ass?
It's already been posted on this thread how many times do we have to post the same thing over and over again for you?
Nope. There has been no link posted which shows they overstayed a visa.

So you pulled that claim out of your ass.
The fact that you can't prove he's a citizen, he had no social security number on his Death Certificate, is proof he was undocumented, ie illegal. Show the proof that he was legal.
That's not how it works, retard. The claim was made they were illegals. No evidence to that effect has been provided.

If I said the judge's dad has a purple dot inside his stomach, and then said that since you can't prove he didn't means he did, that would be pretty stupid, right?

Same deal.

29 pages in, and we're still waiting on the evidence Curiel's parents were illegals.

There was no "path to citizenship" when his parents emmigrated. They could not have become citizens if they entered the country illegally. Since both were naturalized citizens, they would have had to have entered the country legally to become citizens.

Forum List

Back