The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

Two bogus claims: The first being the judge isn't impartial. No evidence provided.

So then the retards attempt to prove the judge is not impartial by claiming his parents were illegals. No evidence provided.

I can't wait to see what new claims they make to add to this onion.

The judge moved Trump's trial date to AFTER THE ELECTION. It just doesn't get more fair than that.

If the judge was not impartial, Trump would be in court in October and there would be cameras in the court room, and we'd all get to watch the bloodsucking asshole sweat in real time on Court TV as one of his elderly victims whose retirement nest egg he stole takes the stand.

Only in the mind of a loony like you, bripat.

Show me they were illegals.
the fact that you can't prove they are legal is proof they were illegal. It's one way or the other dude.

There was no "path to citizenship" when his parents emmigrated. They could not have become citizens if they entered the country illegally. Since both were naturalized citizens, they would have had to have entered the country legally to become citizens.
Who says they were citizens? I haven't seen any document that says so.

the fact that you can't prove they are legal is proof they were illegal. It's one way or the other dude.

There was no "path to citizenship" when his parents emmigrated. They could not have become citizens if they entered the country illegally. Since both were naturalized citizens, they would have had to have entered the country legally to become citizens.
You mean you have not seen any documents they were illegals.

There are no documents to prove someone is illegal. They are illegal if they have no documents proving they are legal.

There are no documents to prove someone is illegal. They are illegal if they have no documents proving they are legal.
Neither have you or anyone else. See if they exist.

Neither have you or anyone else. See if they exist.
Our system does not make documents to prove someone is illegal they make documents to prove that they are legal. Thus the lack of documents is in of itself proof of illegality.
Your reading comprehension sucks.

They've already provided proof of citizenship, which some right-winger claimed proved they were illegals because there was no SS# on the Death Certificates. I don't know that SS#'s are required on death certificates. They aren't in Canada.

Not even the OP article claims Curiel's parents were illegals. Bripat pulled that out of his ass.

The OP article says it can't find evidence of their citizenship. Most non-citizens in the US are here legally.

Also, the OP source didn't try very hard to find out if they were citizens. I'm sure DHS keeps records of naturalization.

And then there are web sites like this one.

And this one.

And
this one.

30 pages in, and we're still waiting on the evidence Curiel's parents were illegals.

They've already provided proof of citizenship, which some right-winger claimed proved they were illegals because there was no SS# on the Death Certificates. I don't know that SS#'s are required on death certificates. They aren't in Canada.

No one has provided proof of citizenship.

His father came here and later became a naturalized citizen. His mother became a citizen by marrying his father.

But.............keep up with the birther bullshit if it makes you feel better.

They are required on Death Certificates.

His father came here and later became a naturalized citizen. His mother became a citizen by marrying his father.

You're spouting science fiction. His father never became a citizen. Neither of them were here legally.

You're spouting science fiction. His father never became a citizen. Neither of them were here legally.

Actually, his father DID become a citizen, as well as his mother.

Might want to check out reality before listening to a race baiting idiot like Trump.

Here................a link to help you out.....................

5 things to know about Judge Gonzalo Curiel - CNNPolitics.com

Actually, his father DID become a citizen, as well as his mother.

Might want to check out reality before listening to a race baiting idiot like Trump.

Here................a link to help you out.....................

5 things to know about Judge Gonzalo Curiel - CNNPolitics.com

His father never became a citizen and his mother didn't become one until long after his birth. He's an anchor baby.

The plot thickens. The liberal slander against Trump is looking more and more baseless and absurd:

The sometimes controversial scoop journalist that runs GotNews.comhas published documents that raise questions about the citizenship status of the parents of federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel, presiding over a suit against Trump University.

Charles C. Johnson put up documents showing that Curiel's father crossed the U.S. border with Mexico at least twice and might not have become a U.S. citizen.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

"GotNews.com can find no evidence that Curiel's parents ever became U.S. citizens. For all we know, Judge Curiel is an anchor baby," he wrote.

Was the fake 'judge' born in an American hospital?

Well, it doesn't matter, as he has chosen to be a Mexican fifth columnist and isn't loyal to the U.S., he is a La Raza racist and therefore an advocate of seizing U.S. territory by any means. He should be impeached and deported back to his beloved Aztlan..

Last edited:
The plot thickens. The liberal slander against Trump is looking more and more baseless and absurd:

The sometimes controversial scoop journalist that runs GotNews.comhas published documents that raise questions about the citizenship status of the parents of federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel, presiding over a suit against Trump University.

Charles C. Johnson put up documents showing that Curiel's father crossed the U.S. border with Mexico at least twice and might not have become a U.S. citizen.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

"GotNews.com can find no evidence that Curiel's parents ever became U.S. citizens. For all we know, Judge Curiel is an anchor baby," he wrote.

Was the fake 'judge' born in an American hospital?

Yes, just like every other anchor baby

Forum List

Back