The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

If the parents were still alive and in danger of being deported, would that mean that the judge should recluse himself?
how do you deport citizens?

and no, the case has nothing to.do with immigration

The judge, as a 2cd generation immigrant, certainly has strong opinions about immigration, especially Mexican immigration.

Prove it."

Show us his 'strong opinions about immigration

You're being silly. We are talking about his PARENTS.

And you lefties have been screaming about how Trump's immigration policies have offended "Hispanics", and how racist they are, and how that will cost him the election, and now you want "proof" that an Hispanic is offended by Trump's immigration policies?

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a Crack Whore.

If the parents were still alive and in danger of being deported, would that mean that the judge should recluse himself?

Since there is absolutely no evidence that the parents were ever in danger of being deported, or were here illegally, should Brip and the Trump supporters continue to lie and smear the judge's dead parents?

You've never responded to my question to you about illegals being an attack. Or if you did, your response was buried in the partisan filler that is most of what comes from the left.

Do you consider "illegals" to be bad people, and thus calling someone an "illegal" an attack?

Because Trump does not. He is on record as saying so. I don't either.

[
The question is , Is this particular Judge allowing his personal partisan political feelings, based on such factors as being offended by Trump's Wall policy, to bias his judgement?

He COULD, be impartial, with his Mexican Heritage.

But is he?.

It is really simple

A judge is considered impartial unless there is evidence of a bias.

Trump and you have provided no evidence of a bias- other than Trump calling him a Mexican.

Nor has Trump made any such claim in court- he is trying this in the court of public opinion- its just another opportunity for Trump to get press for his presidential campaign.

He unsealed court records at the request of a lib media outlet so that they could use it to attack Trump.

Partisan politics is not a valid reason to release sealed court records.

And "trying a case in the court of public opinion" is normal.

And anyone that is planning to vote for Hillary has no standing to complain about THAT.

[
The question is , Is this particular Judge allowing his personal partisan political feelings, based on such factors as being offended by Trump's Wall policy, to bias his judgement?

But is he?.

It is really simple

Trump and you have provided no evidence of a bias- other than Trump calling him a Mexican.

Nor has Trump made any such claim in court- he is trying this in the court of public opinion- its just another opportunity for Trump to get press for his presidential campaign.

There is a ton of evidence that he's biased. it has all been posted in this forum.

The only thing being posted in this forum are Trump's lies about this judge.

The Judge's parents wee no tillegals becauseno evidence to the point has been introduced.
The Judge's ruling have been impartial.

The Trumpers now see the handwriting on the wall: 30% of America support him.

[

But is he?.

It is really simple

There is a ton of evidence that he's biased. it has all been posted in this forum.

Do you think "Hispanics" hate Trump?

The Judge's parents wee no tillegals becauseno evidence to the point has been introduced.
The Judge's ruling have been impartial.

The Trumpers now see the handwriting on the wall: 30% of America support him.

LOL!!!

Jake thinks the Judges rulings have been impartial!

DO WE NEED ANY MORE EVIDENCE THAT THIS JUDGE IS BIASED AS HELL!!!????

Correll continues to lie. Clear as day little buddy.

MMm, the only factual claim I made was that you think that the judge is impartial...

THe other sentence was my opinion (ie that you are an insane partisan that would only like insanely partisan rulings)

That you think I lied is very odd.

It would make sense for you to claim that I was wrong, as I'm sure you believe that.

Your inability to distinguish between "Wrong" and "lying" is just another sign of how lefties just say negative stuff without thinking about it at all.

The judge is impartial: nothing convincing to impugn that has been posted.

The judge is impartial: nothing convincing to impugn that has been posted.

Nothing would convince you.

You want to stop Trump. Anything that might help that happen, you will support no matter what.

You probably even have some rationalizations for the brown shirt tactics the left used in San Jose.

[

But is he?.

It is really simple

Which "lies" were those?

[

But is he?.

It is really simple

Which "lies" were those?

Dragonlady appears to believe that Hispanics do NOT hate Trump.

The plot thickens. The liberal slander against Trump is looking more and more baseless and absurd:

The sometimes controversial scoop journalist that runs GotNews.comhas published documents that raise questions about the citizenship status of the parents of federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel, presiding over a suit against Trump University.

Charles C. Johnson put up documents showing that Curiel's father crossed the U.S. border with Mexico at least twice and might not have become a U.S. citizen.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

"GotNews.com can find no evidence that Curiel's parents ever became U.S. citizens. For all we know, Judge Curiel is an anchor baby," he wrote.
Liberal media is doing all it can to support Hillary.

And you are the douche lol joke is on you fool

When mine is left alone! It seems it is quite selective here on who is chastised.
That I don't believe, but if anyone messes with your family online here, report it immediately.

Exactly- or if you see anyone attacking another poster by attacking his family- report it.

Because there is nothing much more slimy than trying to attack a person by attacking their family.

Or in the case of Brip- attacking someone's dead parents.
The judge's parents aren't members of this forum, douche bag.
Brip's favorite sex toy
images

That is what he plays with while he plans his next smear on someone's dead parents.

Only a queer would post an actual pic of a douche bag to a forum. Are you really that excited by the mechanics of the procedure?

Believe it or not. That is your prerogative.
But when my family is slandered. I give it back.
SO......Believe or not.

You are back. Leave family alone, please.

Sure because the the truth is what it is.
Live with i. Fool
When mine is left alone! It seems it is quite selective here on who is chastised.
That I don't believe, but if anyone messes with your family online here, report it immediately.

Slander away, buffy, and be girl enough for payback.

SO......Believe or not.

Live with i. Fool

Seems you wear the panties here girly man.
The paybacks are taken down by the likes of you girly man.
I am perfectly capable of defending myself.

So get ready.

Slander away, buffy, and be girl enough for payback.

SO......Believe or not.

Live with i. Fool

Forum List

Back