The Juke Box II

And now, it's time for some Nirvana! Woot! :woohoo:

This one here is a cover of David Bowie's song, The Man Who Sold The World, but it is one of my absolute favorites from Nirvana. I think it is even better than the original.

1c890273544559b17f090d09238fa763.gif

ok I just want to give a little background on this song. I was the lead singer in a rock band in high school and college and this has always been my favorite song of all times, both back then and today. So even though we were an original band, I insisted that we played a cover of this song live and luckily I had two guitarists that could pull it off. It always brought down the house not only because of their guitar work but because it fit my vocal range perfectly and I was able to sing it with power and accuracy. Ladies and gentlemen.....

THE SINNER!

Ok what I want to hear are mini-concerts...5 awesome songs by the same band. Live recordings are best. I will start

Forgotten Legends Vol I - Mini Concert

APRIL WINE

I had a kick ass mix of April Wine on two CDs and loaned them to a student of mine who was of the millennial generation. She had never heard of April Wine so I loaned her my CDs. At the end of the semester I asked for them back and she said "oh you aren't getting them back ever. Fuck you. Just forget it. Flunk me, I don't fucking care. It's about all my friends and I listen to now." It was worth the loss of the CDs to turn on a millennial to classic awesomeness.

Here is a song that came up on a game I play. I remember really liking this song but had been so long since I heard it that I looked it up on youtube. Had no idea there was a group called The Babys but I sure recognized the lead singer. First song I ever associated with him was Change in the very vintage MTV days

Forum List

Back