The Juke Box II

I never knew who sang this one either until a few years back. It was apparently a one-hit wonder. These guys sound a lot like a band I've heard before though I can't remember who.

Is the band you are thinking of Kansas? I have not heard this song in a long time. I know too many songs lol. Must be why I am pretty good at the Song Pop game

I never knew who sang this one either until a few years back. It was apparently a one-hit wonder. These guys sound a lot like a band I've heard before though I can't remember who.

Is the band you are thinking of Kansas? I have not heard this song in a long time. I know too many songs lol. Must be why I am pretty good at the Song Pop game

I'm not sure. I just know that they sound like someone else I've heard before. :lol:

I'm not sure. I just know that they sound like someone else I've heard before. :lol:

Voice is similar to Ric Ocasic of The Cars also

Voice is similar to Ric Ocasic of The Cars also

I love the Cars. I'm familiar with them though, so it isn't them.

Oh well, moving on . . . I really always loved this remake by the Fugees of Roberta Flack's Killing Me Softly. Lauren has very strong vocals and sounds great, IMO. Obviously, I like a little bit of hip hop. :biggrin:

I love Gloria Estefan!
emoticon_love_by_jonthewookie.gif

Forum List

Back