The Juke Box II

That's a young Leslie West in the middle bottom...they played Woodstock. :cool-45:

Well that was before I was born. :D

I know ya little shave-tail....but don't worry, I'll learn ya.
wink_zpsfc4db12c.png

Ted's from Redford, a Detroit suburb....first saw him in '69 or '70......Later when he was with the Amboy Dukes saw him at a Halloween concert swing across the Olympiad stadium on a stage rope wearing full Sioux headdress, bow and quiver on his back...maybe 30' above a concrete floor....crazy bastard....cops arrested him and since the Dukes were yet to play, ended the concert....we tried to FREE TED outside but the cops tossed him into a patrol car and sped off. :lol:

Last edited:
Ted's from Redford, Detroit suburb....first saw him in '69 or '70......Later when he was with the Amboy Dukes saw him at a Halloween concert swing across the Olympiad stadium on a stage rope wearing full Sioux headdress, bow and quiver on his back...maybe 30' above a concrete floor....crazy bastard....cops arrested him and since the Dukes were yet to play, ended the concert....we tried to FREE TED outside but the cops tossed him into a patrol car and sped off. :lol:

Oops, it's Motor City madman, isn't it? Lol! :lol: Anyway, my cousin is a bow hunter, and he loves Ted's hunting shows. :)

Ted's from Redford, a Detroit suburb....first saw him in '69 or '70......Later when he was with the Amboy Dukes saw him at a Halloween concert swing across the Olympiad stadium on a stage rope wearing full Sioux headdress, bow and quiver on his back...maybe 30' above a concrete floor....crazy bastard....cops arrested him and since the Dukes were yet to play, ended the concert....we tried to FREE TED outside but the cops tossed him into a patrol car and sped off. :lol:

I've never heard of the Amboy Dukes before. What songs do they sing? :)

Oops, it's Motor City madman, isn't it? Lol! :lol: Anyway, my cousin is a bow hunter, and he loves Ted's hunting shows. :)

Yep....Redford is part of greater Detroit....I'm from Livonia between 5 Mile and Lyndon....next door to Redford. Bear archery was founded in Detroit and moved up to Grayling, Michigan in the 50's. The Teamsters tried to unionize Bear but Fred told them to fuck off and moved his company to Florida. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back