The KKK and White Supremacists vs ANTIFA: Absolutely No Comparison

No antifa did not "just appear" 2 months ago. They've been around since the 1930s at least. And they were/are the communist version of the brown shirts. And back then they'd wear masks and carry weapons, and beat up their enemies on the streets...surprise!!

Since when did we start cheering for rioters in masks, carrying weapons, acting like all around assholes? There's no need to try to defend NAZIs outside of their right to free speech, and there's no need to to try to defend antifa outside of their free speech. They're both jackass groups. Is one the lesser of 2 evils, sure, but there's no gun to our heads for us to be taking sides when the two groups are acting like straight up jackasses.

Just because you're anti something bad, doesn't make you good, nor does it make you be for something, I shouldn't have to remind people of that. Think, DONT REACT, but think for like 2 seconds. Take a breath and really be critical of what it is you're saying, and how you're reacting. If I'm anti-terrorist does that make me a good person, or make my cause a good one...I'm anti something bad right...well what if I was just a racist who didn't like muslims and I'd call them all terrorist?? Obviously that's not ok.

Once again, take a step back and think...the brown shirts were bad people, people who act like the brown shirts are probably bad people too. Groups who wear masks, and use weapons, and riot, and destroy private property, are not good qualities. MLKs approach was the approach that worked, not Malcom X's who later admitted that MLK had the right approach. Just take a step back and THINK, don't REACT.
Where are your links?

I posted links, why don't you?

When your argument reduces to fantasies of sex lives, in a point that has zero to do with sex ---- you're pretty much rhetorically bankrupt.

When you Funny the below that makes you morally bankrupt.

death-toll-of-communism.jpg

Nope. That's not an argument. It just means I recognize a ridiculous bullshit Googly Image when I see one.

"Nope. That's not an argument. It just means I recognize a ridiculous bullshit Googly Image when I see one."

It is factually correct, I realise that Leftists have a problem with that type of thing, especially when it refers to the Communists that they consider as Heroes and wish to emulate given the opportunity.

Pogo thinks Joe McCarthy was far far worse then Joe Stallin.

Forgive him

Still butthurt over post 189? Understandable. :itsok:

I nailed it, didn't I?

When your argument reduces to fantasies of sex lives, in a point that has zero to do with sex ---- you're pretty much rhetorically bankrupt.

I was commenting what they look like, nothing to do with sex lives, they look like bull dykes and paedophiles.

And those predicate adjectives have nothing to do with sex?
Perhaps we're not clear on the terminology.

I done whupped you Oosie. Gimme a nice yelp of pain. :whip:

Um....no and no :tongue:

Have you noticed the party that propped up homosexual sex is the same party that wanted to keep blacks slaves?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

No wonder they want their evil past destroyed?

I guess a good start would be desolving the party?

It would be the right thing to do.
How exactly does one "prop up homosexual sex".....share your techniques and strategies.

Sorry bodey, I ain't interested in fulfilling your fantasy.

I make lesbians dream of going straight.

But, ohhhhhhhh so little time

Last edited:
When you Funny the below that makes you morally bankrupt.

death-toll-of-communism.jpg

Nope. That's not an argument. It just means I recognize a ridiculous bullshit Googly Image when I see one.

"Nope. That's not an argument. It just means I recognize a ridiculous bullshit Googly Image when I see one."

It is factually correct, I realise that Leftists have a problem with that type of thing, especially when it refers to the Communists that they consider as Heroes and wish to emulate given the opportunity.

Forgive him

I nailed it, didn't I?

ummmm nnnnno.

Forgive him

I nailed it, didn't I?

ummmm nnnnno.

Didn't you mean:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't blame ya, but I'm into chicks. So take a hike.

Forgive him

I nailed it, didn't I?

ummmm nnnnno.

Didn't you mean:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

A hike? Like you took when I busted your armchair history? And here we are, full circle.

Sorry if it offends you, but white people have a right to exist. Protesting against the systematic erasure of white people and their history is not racism.

Sorry if it offends you, but white people have a right to exist. Protesting against the systematic erasure of white people and their history is not racism.

According to the Leftist Maniacs the ONLY White people they like are the White people who are LGBTQ, ALL Heterosexual White people they basically hate, they ESPECIALLY HATE White people who breed with other White people, that's the ULTIMATE in evil according to these Leftist Maniacs.

According to the Leftist Maniacs the ONLY White people they like are LGBTQ, ALL Heterosexual White people they basically hate.

Those self-hating guilty white liberals are in for a rude awakening if they think they'll be treated decently when they become a minority. So called POC are taught from an early age to hate white people.

Forgive him

I nailed it, didn't I?

ummmm nnnnno.

Didn't you mean:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

A hike? Like you took when I busted your armchair history? And here we are, full circle.

Pogo, darlin, you simply must stop patting yourself on the back for things that never happened.

And get the thought of me out of your head (unless your a hot lesbian that is)

Those that are virulent opposers of this new ANTIFA, which was never heard of until about two months ago or less are somehow being compared to the VIOLENT, RACIST, TERROSTIC and PROVEN history of the KKK and White Supremacists.

Why is this being done? Well, to shut down
PERCEIVED support, which doesn't exist of the ANTIFA group, which is just an abbreviation of Anti-Fascists, meaning the fascists that have comprised of the modern day KKK and White Supremacists, currently going by the more politically correct monikers of Alt-Right and White Nationalists respectively.

These virulent opposers of the ANTIFA, who coincidentally all are FOXNEWS watchers, GOP voters and mostly Trump supporters would have us all believe that ANTIFA is just as bad as the KKK and White Supremacists. However, at no point do they ever virulently oppose the KKK and White Supremacists, and even when and if they do, they say these people are no longer relevant, but just a "few" crazies scattered across America that nobody pays any attention to any more, when the opposite is proven to be the case.

Let us quickly review the history of these groups...

The KKK and/or white supremacists have a racist ideology based upon the belief that white people are superior in many ways to people of other races and that therefore white people should be dominant over other races. White supremacy has roots in scientific racism and it often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose people of color as well as people of most non-Christian religions.

The term is also typically used to describe a political ideology that perpetuates and maintains the social, political, historical or institutional domination by white people (as evidenced by historical and contemporary sociopolitical structures such as the Atlantic slave trade, Jim Crow laws in the United States, and apartheid in South Africa).[1] Different forms of white supremacism put forth different conceptions of who is considered white, and different white supremacists identify various racial and cultural groups as their primary enemy.

White supremacy has ideological foundations that at least date back to 17th-century scientific racism, the predominant paradigm of human variation that helped shape international and intra-national relations from the latter part of the Age of Enlightenment (in European history) through the era of the White Man's Burden until the late 20th century (marked by decolonization and the abolition of apartheid in South Africa in 1991, followed by that country's first multiracial elections in 1994).

White supremacy was dominant in the United States even after the American Civil War and it also persisted for decades after the Reconstruction Era.[3] In large areas of the U.S. this included the holding of non-whites (specifically African Americans) in chattel slavery with four million of them denied freedom from bondage.[4] The outbreak of the Civil War saw the desire to uphold white supremacy being cited as a cause for state secession[5] and the formation of the Confederate States of America.[6] In an editorial about Native Americans in 1890, author L. Frank Baum wrote: "The Whites, by law of conquest, by justice of civilization, are masters of the American continent, and the best safety of the frontier settlements will be secured by the total annihilation of the few remaining Indians."

The denial of social and political freedom continued into the mid-20th century, resulting in the Civil Rights Movement.[10] On the U.S. immigration laws prior to 1965, sociologist Stephen Klineberg cited the laws as clearly declaring "that Northern Europeans are a superior subspecies of the white race."[11] The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 dramatically opened entry to the U.S. to immigrants other than traditional Northern European and Germanic groups, and as a result it would significantly alter the demographic mix in the U.S.[11] Many U.S. states banned interracial marriage through anti-miscegenation laws until 1967, when these laws were invalidated by the Supreme Court of the United States' decision in Loving v. Virginia. Additionally, white leaders often viewed Native Americans as obstacles to economic and political progress with respect to the natives' claims to land and rights.

You can get into more detail in these links...
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
White Supremacy and Terrorism | Slavery By Another Name Bento | PBS
https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/Ku-Klux-Klan-A-History-of-Racism.pdf

A PROVEN history of terrorism of violence, not only in this country, but in others, namely Germany is what these virulent opposers of ANTIFA who were created to go up AGAINST the remnants of the KKK and White Supremacists. What have they done, other than disrupt a rowdy group of armed thugs from the White Supremacists that held a "Unite The Right" rally in Charlottesville, SC where of the thugs used his Dodge Charger as a weapon to mow down a bunch of anti-protesters, killing an innocent young white woman in the process.

These people would have you believe are actually WORSE than them, and are deserving of the harshest treatment and your most deepest hatred that you can muster in your heart.

WoW!!!

Marc.....ah....both suck donkey balls. Just acknowledge the obvious truth and then STFU. Please. :D

Wait, are we going to say that no one can ever protest something that's not in their own state/city?

Shit, I'll jump all over that. No more lower 48ers crying and whining about our wildlife management, pulling oil out of the Arctic, no more EPA telling our folks in the interior that they can't burn fucking wood to heat their homes when it's 50 below, etc. etc. ALL of it comes from "foreign" states protesting. Folks up here know better than to bite our nose off to spite our face (aka destroy our natural beauty/wildlife/etc. for oil/urban smog)
Sure you can...but we must question the motives of a group saying they are protesting the removal of a statue when it's not really their city, their business.

Antifa was bused into Charlottesvile along with their pals dressing up like KKK members. It's akin to the tour of WWF where these alleged foes that will be "squaring off" against each other in alleged grudge matches when in the dressing room they are the best of friends. Of course a dumb liberal klunt like you believes that it's all real instead of mere theater. You root for the commie side and root for your "comrades".

Seriously, if I were as utterly clueless and as stupid as you are? I would kill myself..........

The KKK and white supremacists are simply exercising their constitutionally protected rights to protect statues of DEMOCRATS.

Antifa is trying to erase the racist history of the DEMOCRAT party.

Truth hurts?
Sure they were....the city of Charlottesville voted to remove the statues....why did the KKK and NAZIS from out of town think it was their business?

Liar.........the city council took it upon themselves. You are claiming that the entire city populace voted in unison to remove the Lee statute and that makes you a liar........not that I didn't already know that.

And the city council is elected by the city populace. Just as they are in, say, New Orleans, which removed statues and a monument without incident. That's because the yellow-pole beaters and the James Fieldses were not yet organized to beat people with poles and run over people with cars.

The point is entirely valid --- what the fuck is James Fields from western Ohio doing running people down to oppose Charlottesvillé's decision? What the fuck business is it of David Duke's? Why can't Charlottesville make its own decisions about its own property just as New Orleans did?

LMAO! The commie antifa mask wearing George Soros paid protesters were bused in Charlottesville along with their cohorts flying under the alleged KKK banner. Free speech advocates were caught in the crossfire as the police stood down as they had been ordered. Commie antifa fascists are trying to take down monuments in other towns by their own volition but I am sure you have NO problem with that, ya phony sack of shit.

Those that are virulent opposers of this new ANTIFA, which was never heard of until about two months ago or less are somehow being compared to the VIOLENT, RACIST, TERROSTIC and PROVEN history of the KKK and White Supremacists.

PERCEIVED support, which doesn't exist of the ANTIFA group, which is just an abbreviation of Anti-Fascists, meaning the fascists that have comprised of the modern day KKK and White Supremacists, currently going by the more politically correct monikers of Alt-Right and White Nationalists respectively.

These virulent opposers of the ANTIFA, who coincidentally all are FOXNEWS watchers, GOP voters and mostly Trump supporters would have us all believe that ANTIFA is just as bad as the KKK and White Supremacists. However, at no point do they ever virulently oppose the KKK and White Supremacists, and even when and if they do, they say these people are no longer relevant, but just a "few" crazies scattered across America that nobody pays any attention to any more, when the opposite is proven to be the case.

The KKK and/or white supremacists have a racist ideology based upon the belief that white people are superior in many ways to people of other races and that therefore white people should be dominant over other races. White supremacy has roots in scientific racism and it often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose people of color as well as people of most non-Christian religions.

The term is also typically used to describe a political ideology that perpetuates and maintains the social, political, historical or institutional domination by white people (as evidenced by historical and contemporary sociopolitical structures such as the Atlantic slave trade, Jim Crow laws in the United States, and apartheid in South Africa).[1] Different forms of white supremacism put forth different conceptions of who is considered white, and different white supremacists identify various racial and cultural groups as their primary enemy.

White supremacy has ideological foundations that at least date back to 17th-century scientific racism, the predominant paradigm of human variation that helped shape international and intra-national relations from the latter part of the Age of Enlightenment (in European history) through the era of the White Man's Burden until the late 20th century (marked by decolonization and the abolition of apartheid in South Africa in 1991, followed by that country's first multiracial elections in 1994).

White supremacy was dominant in the United States even after the American Civil War and it also persisted for decades after the Reconstruction Era.[3] In large areas of the U.S. this included the holding of non-whites (specifically African Americans) in chattel slavery with four million of them denied freedom from bondage.[4] The outbreak of the Civil War saw the desire to uphold white supremacy being cited as a cause for state secession[5] and the formation of the Confederate States of America.[6] In an editorial about Native Americans in 1890, author L. Frank Baum wrote: "The Whites, by law of conquest, by justice of civilization, are masters of the American continent, and the best safety of the frontier settlements will be secured by the total annihilation of the few remaining Indians."

The denial of social and political freedom continued into the mid-20th century, resulting in the Civil Rights Movement.[10] On the U.S. immigration laws prior to 1965, sociologist Stephen Klineberg cited the laws as clearly declaring "that Northern Europeans are a superior subspecies of the white race."[11] The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 dramatically opened entry to the U.S. to immigrants other than traditional Northern European and Germanic groups, and as a result it would significantly alter the demographic mix in the U.S.[11] Many U.S. states banned interracial marriage through anti-miscegenation laws until 1967, when these laws were invalidated by the Supreme Court of the United States' decision in Loving v. Virginia. Additionally, white leaders often viewed Native Americans as obstacles to economic and political progress with respect to the natives' claims to land and rights.

https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/Ku-Klux-Klan-A-History-of-Racism.pdf

A PROVEN history of terrorism of violence, not only in this country, but in others, namely Germany is what these virulent opposers of ANTIFA who were created to go up AGAINST the remnants of the KKK and White Supremacists.

These people would have you believe are actually WORSE than them, and are deserving of the harshest treatment and your most deepest hatred that you can muster in your heart.

WoW!!!

Wait, did you just compare them?

As a matter of fact, no, he didn't. He contrasted them.

Being able to tell that's what he did is a function of one's reading comprehension skill, a skill one generally is taught in elementary school.

Last edited:
The American version of antifa is an offshoot of so called anti racist skinhead gangs that originated in Massachusetts and have zero legitimate ties to their european counterparts.

A PROVEN history of terrorism of violence, not only in this country, but in others, namely Germany is what these virulent opposers of ANTIFA who were created to go up AGAINST the remnants of the KKK and White Supremacists.

WoW!!!

Wait, did you just compare them?

As a matter of fact, no, he didn't. He contrasted them.

Being able to tell that's what he did is a function of one's reading comprehension skill, a skill one generally taught in elementary school.

Why is it that antifa and alleged KKK members rode on the same bus into Charlottesville?

It is obvious to me that you are an intellectual lightweight that desperately wants to be taken seriously but you are simply a joke in search of a punchline. The bought and paid for mask wearing "antifa" crowd are behaving EXACTLY like what they claim to be against, dumb ass.

The KKK and white supremacists are simply exercising their constitutionally protected rights to protect statues of DEMOCRATS.

Truth hurts?
Sure they were....the city of Charlottesville voted to remove the statues....why did the KKK and NAZIS from out of town think it was their business?

Liar.........the city council took it upon themselves. You are claiming that the entire city populace voted in unison to remove the Lee statute and that makes you a liar........not that I didn't already know that.

And the city council is elected by the city populace. Just as they are in, say, New Orleans, which removed statues and a monument without incident. That's because the yellow-pole beaters and the James Fieldses were not yet organized to beat people with poles and run over people with cars.

The point is entirely valid --- what the fuck is James Fields from western Ohio doing running people down to oppose Charlottesvillé's decision? What the fuck business is it of David Duke's? Why can't Charlottesville make its own decisions about its own property just as New Orleans did?

LMAO! The commie antifa mask wearing George Soros paid protesters were bused in Charlottesville along with their cohorts flying under the alleged KKK banner. Free speech advocates were caught in the crossfire as the police stood down as they had been ordered. Commie antifa fascists are trying to take down monuments in other towns by their own volition but I am sure you have NO problem with that, ya phony sack of shit.

:lol: Whatever you say, Winston. Fact is, Charlottesville is Charlottesville's decision, just as New Orleans was New Orleans' decision, just as Gainesville was Gainesville's decison, etc etc etc.

Even Rump admitted that. It was right after he characterized those who came from far-flung areas as "very fine people". Presumably that excludes David Dooky, since he knows nothing of white supremacists or what you're even talking about.

Poor snowflake. :itsok: If only someone had actually made that assertion you'd have scored a point by now.

Truth hurts?

:lol: Whatever you say, Winston. Fact is, Charlottesville is Charlottesville's decision, just as New Orleans was New Orleans' decision, just as Gainesville was Gainesville's decison, etc etc etc.

Even Rump admitted that. It was right after he characterized those who came from far-flung areas as "very fine people". Presumably that excludes David Dooky, since he knows nothing of white supremacists or what you're even talking about.

No, he said some were.

Yeah, and those busses of losers sent to town hall meetings? You got no problems with them, Right?

Loony leftists.

No, he said some were.

Yeah, and those busses of losers sent to town hall meetings? You got no problems with them, Right?

Loony leftists.

"Problems"? Haha, you spelled "evidence" wrong.

Diga me Tonto --- was there any room on these Soros buses with "three million illegals" already on them? Or did they make room by "dancing on rooftops"?

SMFH

Forum List

Back