The KKK - Invented/Formed By the Democrats....

Senator%20Byrd_1.jpg

I do wonder what goes through the minds of people who think the Democrats of old are somehow related to the Democrats of present.

I do wonder what goes through the minds of people who think the Democrats of old are somehow related to the Democrats of present.

Tigers don't change their stripes. The blacks keep electing Democrats, and the Dem's continue to keep them in chains

-Geaux

Tigers don't change their stripes. The blacks keep electing Democrats, and the Dem's continue to keep them in chains

-Geaux

No, Tigers don't change their stripes, but they do DIE. And all those Democrats (you know, the right wing of America way back when) are all DEAD. Go figure.

And the brothers in sheets continue to be thankful...

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton, Claims $20,000 Campaign Donation
The KKK was originally founded by Jesuits who infiltrated churches that did not believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Jesuit General assigned them to this in an effort to destroy the name of Christian churches that resisted Catholicism - because the Vatican has always been at war with true Christianity. They couldn't infiltrated the holiness churches and denominations who believed in the baptism of the Holy Spirit because they would have been discovered. You can't fool the Holy Spirit. You may be able to fool people but you cannot fool the Holy Spirit and those who are baptized in the Holy Spirit. Because He is faithful to point out who is who. With the church in such disrepair today - the Jesuits are making their final move to infiltrate and take over Church of God, Pentecostal, 4 square holiness churches and many are succeeding.

Just consider who is really benefited by all this extreme two party divisiveness.

Just consider who is really benefited by all this extreme two party divisiveness.
The Roman Catholic Empire. They have been plotting the destruction of America through their Jesuits from the time they assassinated Lincoln and even before.

The Roman Catholic Empire. They have been plotting the destruction of America through their Jesuits from the time they assassinated Lincoln and even before.
Do you have any sort of verification for your claims of Jesuit assassins and whatnot?

Yes, Compost. Read Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop and the Secret History of the Jesuits by Edmond Paris. You may want to check out Avro Manhattan's books too as he exposed the secrets of the Unholy Roman Empire as well. Then there is Dr. Alberto Rivera who was an ex-Jesuit who exposed the secrets of the Jesuits and the Jesuit General - they tried to murder him 5 or 6 times and the last time they succeeded. Also look up Jack Chick and the material he has on them. That is good place to start if you'd like the truth about the church you are a member of. I did note that you had stated on another thread here that you were a Catholic. Most of you do not know that the roots of your religion are founded in the occult. Which is why your holidays all fall on occult holidays. Coincidence? Think again.

Yes, Compost. Read Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop and the Secret History of the Jesuits by Edmond Paris. You may want to check out Avro Manhattan's books too as he exposed the secrets of the Unholy Roman Empire as well. Then there is Dr. Alberto Rivera who was an ex-Jesuit who exposed the secrets of the Jesuits and the Jesuit General - they tried to murder him 5 or 6 times and the last time they succeeded. Also look up Jack Chick and the material he has on them. That is good place to start if you'd like the truth about the church you are a member of. I did note that you had stated on another thread here that you were a Catholic. Most of you do not know that the roots of your religion are founded in the occult. Which is why your holidays all fall on occult holidays. Coincidence? Think again.
Thank you for your response.

Thank you, Compost. I have a mother who is a Catholic. I have a huge number of family members up north who are Catholic. There are some very wonderful Catholic people in this world and if I give the impression that I do not love them, care about them, want God's best for their lives - I sincerely apologize to you for it.

Democrats are still keeping the blacks down on the ole plantation. Except now all they want is their vote in exchange for free shit

Democrats are still keeping the blacks down on the ole plantation. Except now all they want is their vote in exchange for free shit

Then again the Republicans are doing the same thing, only worse.

And Democrats and Republicans are doing it with the consent of the voters.

Then again the Republicans are doing the same thing, only worse.

And Democrats and Republicans are doing it with the consent of the voters.

You're a tad confused...a somewhat normal state for you

Just think if RC is founded on he occult, what dose that say about you, unless your a JW.

When blacks vote GOP, they are still getting free shit..

Why do you feel the need to chime in on every thread with your inane ramblings? You're an annoyance

Forum List

Back