🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Ku Klux Klan and Neo-Nazis are terrorists too.....

....and they are Trump supporters. That makes them more dangerous than ISIS. American terrorists, like Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, the Sandy Hook shooter, the Planned Parenthood shooter, the Boulder Theater shooter, and many more, were not Muslims.....they were white, and some claimed to be Christians.

There has been over 450 murders in Chicago alone this year.....none were Muslim killers.

heres the thing about many of these shooters you just mentioned, not so much to do with claims of being "Christian" . funny how this is the thing the libs refuse to mention, being that its just as deadly as the gun itself.

Psychiatric Drugs Made Colorado Shooter Violent | Citizens Commission on Human Rights, CCHR

....and they are Trump supporters. That makes them more dangerous than ISIS. American terrorists, like Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, the Sandy Hook shooter, the Planned Parenthood shooter, the Boulder Theater shooter, and many more, were not Muslims.....they were white, and some claimed to be Christians.

There has been over 450 murders in Chicago alone this year.....none were Muslim killers.

Sober up before posting, you drooling drunk.

{Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."
Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.}

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

Let your last brain cell dry out...

Bullshit on your lies...

I agree that the KKK are terrorists, but they are a Democrat organization, and support Hillary...

KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader

VIDEO=> KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton

But since you are adamant about the KKK being considered terrorists, maybe we should use the anti-terrorism laws against Democrats and any Hillary supporters...

Agreed???

You beat me to it.

Drunkfuck is just spreading lies, as democrats tend to do.

Bullshit on your lies...

I agree that the KKK are terrorists, but they are a Democrat organization, and support Hillary...

But since you are adamant about the KKK being considered terrorists, maybe we should use the anti-terrorism laws against Democrats any any Hillary supporters...

Agreed???
I think there are probably more serial killers operating in the US today than there are KKK members. The KKK and the Westboro Baptists (there are like what, 20 of them?) are bogey men that the left have created with their abject sensationalization of every utterance those morons make. Morons, I might add, who are historically DEMOCRATS. They use them to misrepresent the vast numbers of right wing, Republican, Christian, rural resident Americans who are diametrically opposed to communism and progressivism as it exists today.

Westboro Baptist is a fraud, started by ACLU lawyer Fred Phelps.

the white christian party have aligned themselves with christer terrorists

6 modern-day Christian terrorist groups our media conveniently ignores

Christian Taliban

Last edited:
Bullshit on your lies...

But since you are adamant about the KKK being considered terrorists, maybe we should use the anti-terrorism laws against Democrats any any Hillary supporters...

Agreed???
I think there are probably more serial killers operating in the US today than there are KKK members. The KKK and the Westboro Baptists (there are like what, 20 of them?) are bogey men that the left have created with their abject sensationalization of every utterance those morons make. Morons, I might add, who are historically DEMOCRATS. They use them to misrepresent the vast numbers of right wing, Republican, Christian, rural resident Americans who are diametrically opposed to communism and progressivism as it exists today.

Westboro Baptist is a fraud, started by ACLU lawyer Fred Phelps.
I know, it's like the personal organization of a single family..who I suspect are all hardline democrats. The Baptists disowned them long, long ago. I suspect they're probably KKK as well. Also a Dem organization.

[

I know, it's like the personal organization of a single family..who I suspect are all hardline democrats. The Baptists disowned them long, long ago. I suspect they're probably KKK as well. Also a Dem organization.

Yes, a single family that made money through frivolous lawsuits. No Baptist denomination ever admitted them. Phelps never attended an actual seminary and was "ordained" through a mail order service. He ran for congress twice - as a democrat. Ran for Kansas governor - as a democrat.

The whole thing was a fraud, from day one.

This is Trump supporters.......

A Ohio campaign chair for Donald Trump's presidential bid has resigned after saying various racially insensitive comments in an on-camera interview, including "I don't think there was any racism until Obama got elected."

...and they continue to say Trump's campaign isn't racist.

I would phrase it this way.

"Obama, who has no ancestral claim of victimization in any way, used every facet of "affirmative action" to get ahead and profit from the color of his skin. He has also taken "race baiting" to a new extreme previously only used by "out of the mainstream" bigots like :Lani Guenier. The net effect of both has been a huge decline in race relations since he got elected in 2008."

Forum List

Back