The last days

They thought the end was near in their era, even saying that directly (see sources below).
John of Patmos was describing events present tense in his era around 70ad events match description. Even saying the anti christ existed already. He was describing the area of the Vatican and Romes riches including expensive dye colors they wore.
Christians themselves describe Rome compiling all culture beliefs into a one world religion thus that occured as Christianity whereby Rome chose the false prophet Yeshu son of the Harlot Mary to speak through.

Sources:
end is near in their era:
I Cor. 10:11 , Heb. 1:2 , I Peter 1:20, I Peter 4:7 , I John 2:18 etc.
The apostles understood that THEY were living in the "end-times."
So obviously we can not be in them today!
Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 and history of that era show that
Revelation 11:1-3 occurred already in aprox 70 ad.

The Bible warns of all these about false prophets who do not speak for G-d.
Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.

Last days is a tactic to scare people into following like sheep....We are in the last days so do as I say ... If the earth abide th forever how can the day's end.... Of course if one is talking symbolically and not literally then it is a whole new ballgame but one must know what is being referred to and realize who is selling a false vision and hope...

They also don't recognize Biblical use of the word Days=ages.
In the day(age) of Creator's rest we the created, in the molecular age, become the lesser creators.

Forum List

Back