In ten days (June 27) there will be a debate between Trump and Biden....A call for restraint till then

Can we stop with all the "my old fart is more lucid than your old fart" threads?

Shit's getting old fast.....From both sides.

Cool your jets till after the debate. After those 90 min the tale will be told and you can have at it.
don't worry. Trump will back out...

And he'll blame it on Biden.

And you will all believe him.

Nothing inspires more that either one of them promoting mental health awareness. They do really lead by example though.

We all know if Biden does well we will have to hear the usual Trump idiocy about drugs,”angry old man, and the debate being rigged. It is the same garbage over and over again when it comes to Trumpist excuses.

Last edited:
I did not tell you what to do, I asked a simple question. you are very defensive for some reason.

I live in the state of Illinois. 2.4 million people voted for Trump last time knowing he did not have a ice cube's chance in hell of winning. I guess by your definition they are all cultist....just like you

Knowing how Illinois is also buckling under the weight of Bidenomics, that number will be far higher this election. Just watch.

Now I know for sure you don't watch any of his rallies. Trump reads off a teleprompter like most politicians have to do. But he's not a "politician", so he goes off script and speaks to the audience like he's one of them.

And what's with that "cult" bullshit you keep parroting like the leftists? My wife and I had tickets to go to Tuesday's rally in Racine, but it's going to be 91 degrees with high humidity. It's a three hour drive from here, so we decided to stay home and watch it.

Does that sound like a fucking "cult" to you, idiot?

Nothing to see here.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Can we stop with all the "my old fart is more lucid than your old fart" threads?

Cool your jets till after the debate. After those 90 min the tale will be told and you can have at it.
For Biden it will be make or break in convincing Americans that he's not a senile old fart. For Trump it will be make or break in convincing Americans that he's not really a bullying asshole who is hell bent on revenge and taking democracy away (as democrats accuse him of wanting to do). By "Americans" I mean those who are actually still on the fence about who to vote for.

Why?

The Potato isn’t just an old fart, he is also demented. Commenting on how inadequate his brain is for such a lofty position as President of the United States is perfectly valid free speech.

Hard to do when the dude with the nuclear codes keeps having very public brain vapor locks.

Forum List

Back