The Last Honest Democrat?

I'm a democrat...liberals are hiding behind our party for cover, they do not represent democrats, they/liberals are the culture of white privilege not the rest of us.
The Democrat Party isn't what it used to be. I respect the stand you're taking, but they've taken control (thanks, in large part to Nazi Pelosi). They need to be purged.

I'm a democrat...liberals are hiding behind our party for cover, they do not represent democrats, they/liberals are the culture of white privilege not the rest of us.
The Democrat Party isn't what it used to be. I respect the stand you're taking, but they've taken control (thanks, in large part to Nazi Pelosi). They need to be purged.
I agree, the democratic party was once revered now it is reviled, I despise liberalism

The 'Democratic Party' became a clubhouse for treason and corruption and 'labor racketeering 'Globalists' with the passing of the 'super-delegate rule', and ran off all those uppity proles and their 'old-fashioned' morality and patriotism; couldn't have their ilk screwing up the candidate choices the DNC 'elites' wanted to run. Not that the RNC is any better, but Trump won the primaries and the election, and the country was spared a very grim future momentarily. The next threat is from within the GOP; the Democrat have gone off the deep end and will never recover from their insanity and hatred for this country.

the governor of west virginia Big Jim Justice left the Democrats and became a Trump supporter too. where is this guy from?

I agree, the democratic party was once revered now it is reviled, I despise liberalism
You are the second honest Democrat (still living).
Zell Miller and Daniel Patrick Moynihan are the Democrats I respected.

The insane behaviour of the Demonrat Party over the last 2 years will serve the opposition well. I hope they keep it up.

Forum List

Back