The Last Tool

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Democrats are now down to their last tool in their tool box. EXPECT them to manipulate the "bounce" numbers. When Trump's post RNC numbers come out it will show even or 3 to 5 points ahead. When Hillary's come out post DNC coronation EXPECT 10 to 15 points ahead.

We have known all along the liberal controlled media poll numbers are bullsh#t. That is not going to change. They are going to manipulate the numbers to discourage you from voting. This is the same group that tried hard to convince you Bush would beat Trump.

There is no reason to think the "FIX" is still not in, none. You saw it with the Megan Kelly attack and nothing has changed since. You see it today in the news stories and email releases between Clinton and the DNC. They openly cheated and manipulated their own party and its members for THEIR narrative. Do NOT expect them to do any less to destroy you.

The ONLY poll that counts is the one YOU cast a vote in November. This press is lying to you just as bad as "Bagdad Bob" during Desert Storm. This IS the last big tool they have.

Make them regret they had it.

Fury

The republican convention was an optimism free zone. Noting but trashing America and wallowing in fear. All the people who enjoy that kind of thing are already going to vote for Trump. It's going to be a hard-sell for anyone else who wants politicians to quit bitching about each other and actually do something positive.

Democrats are now down to their last tool in their tool box. EXPECT them to manipulate the "bounce" numbers. When Trump's post RNC numbers come out it will show even or 3 to 5 points ahead. When Hillary's come out post DNC coronation EXPECT 10 to 15 points ahead.

We have known all along the liberal controlled media poll numbers are bullsh#t. That is not going to change. They are going to manipulate the numbers to discourage you from voting. This is the same group that tried hard to convince you Bush would beat Trump.

There is no reason to think the "FIX" is still not in, none. You saw it with the Megan Kelly attack and nothing has changed since. You see it today in the news stories and email releases between Clinton and the DNC. They openly cheated and manipulated their own party and its members for THEIR narrative. Do NOT expect them to do any less to destroy you.

The ONLY poll that counts is the one YOU cast a vote in November. This press is lying to you just as bad as "Bagdad Bob" during Desert Storm. This IS the last big tool they have.

Fury

Dark,

Get use to saying Madam President Clinton for the next four years. Your side had the chance to nominate someone like Kasich but no your side took the one guy that is most likely a shill for Hillary...

So don't blame the media, the voter that vote for everyone else except Trump, but blame yourself because those like you bought the bullshit he was peddling and did it willingly while those like me attempted to tell you Trump is not the one!

Fury
There is absolutely nothing the corrupt Clintoon machine won't do to crown Hillarious as Queen of the World.

• Banned

Fury

Dark,

Get use to saying Madam President Clinton for the next four years. Your side had the chance to nominate someone like Kasich but no your side took the one guy that is most likely a shill for Hillary...

So don't blame the media, the voter that vote for everyone else except Trump, but blame yourself because those like you bought the bullshit he was peddling and did it willingly while those like me attempted to tell you Trump is not the one!
The issue is bigger than Trump. Trump is the vehicle to the purpose. And the purpose is to defeat the elite.

The republican convention was an optimism free zone. Noting but trashing America and wallowing in fear. All the people who enjoy that kind of thing are already going to vote for Trump. It's going to be a hard-sell for anyone else who wants politicians to quit bitching about each other and actually do something positive.

Fear and Darkness 2016
Vote Trump

Hillary will still get a lot of votes, as evident by the number of voters that elected Obama, not once, but twice. Remember, in America, we have many of the most brilliant and sharpest minds in the known world, except on election day. Many still believe that professional politicians actually care about this once great nation and her citizens. Many still don't believe that legislation and policy are bought and sold on the floors of Congress. Many voters still believe the campaign rhetoric spewed from the mouths of professional politicians. Many voters don't understand that once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people.

Voters do not see nor understand that professional politicians are all about self-service, greed, egos, power, influence, fifteen minutes in front of the cameras, and climbing the political ladder at all cost. Voters never question where the untold multi-$Millions freely handed out by Lobbyists go. Voters just don't care enough to ask. Voters still can't see that both political parties engage in the exact same practices, cater to their backers and supporters, and act as mere puppets for the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. Voters refuse to admit that "The Washington Brotherhood" is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself. Voters still believe that they have a representative government seated in Washington.

Hillary is deeply embedded in "The Washington Brotherhood", and if elected, will continue the master plan that's been in place for over 50 years now, nothing will change. Electing Hillary means "status quo", "business as usual", further deterioration, social and economic devastation, and collapse of what was once the most powerful nation on Earth. She'll continue our failed foreign policies, continue to sell us out via unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, condone senseless deadly costly wars, enable mass illegal immigration, and sink us in massive astronomical debt.

The only change Hillary wants, is a change in her mailing address. She wants power, influence, and nourishment for her starving ego. In her mind, she's the queen, and now wants her throne.

• Banned

Fear and Darkness 2016
Vote Trump
To stupid to govern.
Vote for Hillary 2016

I've sort of tried to stay off most of the same-old, same-old political bickering threads, but I will insert this link:

The Most Frightening Political Fix

Make of it what you will. The bottom line is if Congress won't act then the people need to.
If Congress won't act then nothing short of a military coup will work until this country gets it's act together. I don't advocate a coup but with the current Progressive One World Order currently running the country, I can't envision any other course if Congress won't do their job and employ the Constitution. I never in my lifetime believed our government would sink so low and it makes me heartsick.

To stupid to govern.
Vote for Hillary 2016

Yes, Trump is too stupid to govern, so you should vote for Hillary

• I know a lot about Russia. I spent a few days there for the Miss Universe pageant
  • I know more about ISIS than the generals.
  • No one knows as much about the Iran nuclear deal than I do
  • I get my military advice watching TV shows
  • Why was Ted Cruz's father was having breakfast with Lee Harvey Oswald?
Yes, Dangerous Donald is not ready to be President.

I've sort of tried to stay off most of the same-old, same-old political bickering threads, but I will insert this link:

The Most Frightening Political Fix

Make of it what you will. The bottom line is if Congress won't act then the people need to.
If Congress won't act then nothing short of a military coup will work until this country gets it's act together. I don't advocate a coup but with the current Progressive One World Order currently running the country, I can't envision any other course if Congress won't do their job and employ the Constitution. I never in my lifetime believed our government would sink so low and it makes me heartsick.
images5P5DYCBM.png
images5NNKR00F.png
images3N93SZPZ.jpg

To stupid to govern.
Vote for Hillary 2016

Yes, Trump is too stupid to govern, so you should vote for Hillary

• I know a lot about Russia. I spent a few days there for the Miss Universe pageant
  • I know more about ISIS than the generals.
  • No one knows as much about the Iran nuclear deal than I do
  • I get my military advice watching TV shows
  • Why was Ted Cruz's father was having breakfast with Lee Harvey Oswald?
Yes, Dangerous Donald is not ready to be President.
White House Watch: Trump 43%, Clinton 42%
Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hillary Clinton has rebounded into a virtual tie with Donald Trump in Rasmussen Reports’ latest White House Watch survey.

Our weekly national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 43% support, while Clinton earns 42%. Eleven percent (11%) like some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

This is the fourth week in a row that Trump has been statistically ahead. A week ago, he earned his highest level of support to date, leading Clinton 44% to 37%. The latest survey was taken Monday and Tuesday evenings, so it’s too early to say whether Trump will receive any bump from his nomination this week at the Republican National Convention.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Forum List

Back