The Last Wagon

I got this DVD from the library a couple of times
...it has the bright colors and BIG titles/credits at the beginning of the movie that the late 50s/60s movies had
...pretty good scenery as a lot of the good westerns have
your link has the whole movie......??
....I remember wanting to be/play a cowboy when I was a kid--like Toy Story, though, that iconic ''legend'' has gone away
...I remember traveling west through Texas, NM and AZ and loving the old west scenery....it's probably one of the reasons I still enjoy watching the old westerns
..Widmark is usually good in most of his movies ..I like his style

I got this DVD from the library a couple of times
...it has the bright colors and BIG titles/credits at the beginning of the movie that the late 50s/60s movies had
...pretty good scenery as a lot of the good westerns have
your link has the whole movie......??
....I remember wanting to be/play a cowboy when I was a kid--like Toy Story, though, that iconic ''legend'' has gone away
...I remember traveling west through Texas, NM and AZ and loving the old west scenery....it's probably one of the reasons I still enjoy watching the old westerns
..Widmark is usually good in most of his movies ..I like his style
Yes its the whole movie. Stunning scenery in this one. We all played cowbys and injuns when we were kids, or British and Germans. That was before Star Wars chnaged stuff. We would spend all day in the woods cutting sticks to make a decent bow and arrow.

Wonder if this movie will show up on Turner classic movies? like and old western from time to time.

Forum List

Back