The latest exposed democrat "principle": One person, one vote

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Bernie is crushing Hillary in votes; but the Democrats have decided that their elites in the form of so-called super delegates know better.

Super delegates do not determine the nominee. We are still very early, and in short time ordinary delegates allocated will significantly outnumber superdelegates.

Superdelegates can vote for whomever they choose, so they aren't guaranteed for anyone. In '08 they pretty much split the way their individual states did.

Superdelegates can vote for whomever they choose, so they aren't guaranteed for anyone. In '08 they pretty much split the way their individual states did.
Am I arguing that they can't vote for whomever they want? Try to keep up, child.
Then what are you arguing? A party has the right to choose its candidate anyway it wants. You're the one getting all Big Brother on a topic that's none of your business.

The fact that Bernie is garnering a high popular vote total yet losing in a landslide in the delegate count ought to really role up the Dem base who tend to bitch and moan about a "rigged" system. Party boss, and well known idiot, Debbie Wasserman Shultz can do little to quell this disenchantment.

Edit: "rile up...", not "role up"

The fact that Bernie is garnering a high popular vote total yet losing in a landslide in the delegate count ought to really role up the Dem base who tend to bitch and moan about a "rigged" system. Party boss, and well known idiot, Debbie Wasserman Shultz can do little to quell this disenchantment. Edit: "rile up...", not "role up"
It's a fact, is it? Where did you get that info? Since superdelegates are unpledged, the delegate count that includes them is speculative at best.

The fact that Bernie is garnering a high popular vote total yet losing in a landslide in the delegate count ought to really role up the Dem base who tend to bitch and moan about a "rigged" system. Party boss, and well known idiot, Debbie Wasserman Shultz can do little to quell this disenchantment. Edit: "rile up...", not "role up"
It's a fact, is it? Where did you get that info? Since superdelegates are unpledged, the delegate count that includes them is speculative at best.
My point, oh one of dim wit, is that it creates a perception that comports with their bullshit ideology that holds that the system is fundamentally rigged. The media, in case you have not noticed, is eagerly reporting on the delegate count disparity.

So, for the idiotic act of trying to pick a fight without knowing what the fuck you are fighting about, I hereby nominate you as "Shit Head of the Week". Congratulations!

My point, oh one of dim wit, is that it creates a perception that comports with their bullshit ideology that holds that the system is fundamentally rigged. The media, in case you have not noticed, is eagerly reporting on the delegate count disparity. So, for the idiotic act of trying to pick a fight without knowing what the fuck you are fighting about, I hereby nominate you as "Shit Head of the Week". Congratulations!
I'm not picking a fight about anything, I'm trying to explain something with which you apparently aren't familiar. So, who's the real dimwit here?

Am I arguing that they can't vote for whomever they want? Try to keep up, child.
Then what are you arguing? A party has the right to choose its candidate anyway it wants. You're the one getting all Big Brother on a topic that's none of your business.

Am I arguing that a party has the right to choose a candidate how they want either? Go ahead and actually argue for or against the actual (premise/conclusion of the) OP like a competent person might do.

My point, oh one of dim wit, is that it creates a perception that comports with their bullshit ideology that holds that the system is fundamentally rigged. The media, in case you have not noticed, is eagerly reporting on the delegate count disparity. So, for the idiotic act of trying to pick a fight without knowing what the fuck you are fighting about, I hereby nominate you as "Shit Head of the Week". Congratulations!
I'm not picking a fight about anything, I'm trying to explain something with which you apparently aren't familiar. So, who's the real dimwit here?
I will tell you again, it is a matter of perception. On that level it really does not matter how the delegate system works in the Dem primary process. That is my point. We all know that YOU know how it works. You can pat yourself on the back, Scooter. Good boy!

Bernie and Hillary are TIED now in the vote of the people/ the pledged delegates.

It is very early in the process....

Primarily, Republican Media is trying to get, young, inexperienced voters supporting Bernie who are unfamiliar with the contest rules and how it all works, upset....

This voting process has been the same process for about 4 decades, it's nothing new.

Bernie is crushing Hillary in votes; but the Democrats have decided that their elites in the form of so-called super delegates know better.

Not a single super delegate has voted. You're jumping the gun. They don't actually vote until the convention. They can and have change their minds.

The super delegates have always voted with the standard delegates, without exception. Its highly unlikely that this year will be different.

And as Care4all just mentioned, its early in the process. With polling averages showing Hillary with a commanding lead in the next 4 primaries. Including the big ones. Like Texas.

Am I arguing that a party has the right to choose a candidate how they want either? Go ahead and actually argue for or against the actual (premise/conclusion of the) OP like a competent person might do.
Your premise was that they were being undemocratic and I was trying to show that you're wrong. The main problem seems to be your lack of understanding.

Your premise was that they were being undemocratic and I was trying to show that you're wrong. The main problem seems to be your lack of understanding.

Was I even using the term "undemocratic"? Nay, I very specifically stated the one person, one vote concept. Dems love to impress how important that is until it comes to the inner workings of their own party. Clearly, they're willing to allow one person to dwarf thousands. That would not make me feel valued. If you like your crumbs, then okay.

Bernie and Hillary are TIED now in the vote of the people/ the pledged delegates.

Primarily, Republican Media is trying to get, young, inexperienced voters supporting Bernie who are unfamiliar with the contest rules and how it all works, upset....

This voting process has been the same process for about 4 decades, it's nothing new.

Never fails to amuse me how posters will come on here and bold face lie. The only question I have is whether this is DNC operatives or if it's just dumb ass lemmings doing it. It's hard to tell for sure.

Never fails to amuse me how posters will come on here and bold face lie. The only question I have is whether this is DNC operatives or if it's just dumb ass lemmings doing it. It's hard to tell for sure.
I am without doubt a high level operative.

In case you didn't know, "one person one vote" is not how we select Presidents in this country, and especially party nominees.

who's lying?

Forum List

Back