The latest exposed democrat "principle": One person, one vote

Was I even using the term "undemocratic"? Nay, I very specifically stated the one person, one vote concept. Dems love to impress how important that is until it comes to the inner workings of their own party. Clearly, they're willing to allow one person to dwarf thousands. That would not make me feel valued. If you like your crumbs, then okay.
Whether or not you used the word, the implication is clear. This is why, within a few posts, you become a worthless troll and just a waste of valuable time. Go back and work on your burns. I'm outa here.

Was I even using the term "undemocratic"? Nay, I very specifically stated the one person, one vote concept. Dems love to impress how important that is until it comes to the inner workings of their own party. Clearly, they're willing to allow one person to dwarf thousands. That would not make me feel valued. If you like your crumbs, then okay.
Whether or not you used the word, the implication is clear. This is why, within a few posts, you become a worthless troll and just a waste of valuable time. Go back and work on your burns. I'm outa here.

Implication? The machinations of your mind are hilarious. I've been straight forward. You're the idiot that's tried to argue premises never stated. I don't know what your percentage of troll to idiot ratio is; but the fact that you're not grasping a really simple concept is not my problem.

Bernie and Hillary are TIED now in the vote of the people/ the pledged delegates.

It is very early in the process....

Primarily, Republican Media is trying to get, young, inexperienced voters supporting Bernie who are unfamiliar with the contest rules and how it all works, upset....

This voting process has been the same process for about 4 decades, it's nothing new.

Never fails to amuse me how posters will come on here and bold face lie. The only question I have is whether this is DNC operatives or if it's just dumb ass lemmings doing it. It's hard to tell for sure.
who's lying?

You. Hillary has a huge lead in pledged delegates.

Am I arguing that they can't vote for whomever they want?

You're making an excellent argument for your inability to understand the concept of a super delegate. Do continue.

I don't know who you are (and I don't care). But your assertion is made up monkey shit that has nothing to do with the argument at hand.

If you believe super delegates are "monkey shit," it would certainly explain your confusion. How can we help you?

You're making an excellent argument for your inability to understand the concept of a super delegate. Do continue.

I don't know who you are (and I don't care). But your assertion is made up monkey shit that has nothing to do with the argument at hand.

If you believe super delegates are "monkey shit," it would certainly explain your confusion. How can we help you?

Your party allegedly believes it's monkey shit except when they don't. Just another revolving door principle.

Your party allegedly believes it's monkey shit except when they don't. Just another revolving door principle.

Ah, I see where your confusion lies. You erroneously assume I'm a Democrat. Not your most egregious error in this thread, but contributory.

Now, would you like to say more about your understanding of super delegates, or would you prefer to derail your own thread?

Forum List

Back