The left and fabricated outrage

Yeah, not gun control, dumbass.
Went right over your whittle head.
Not at all, and the IRA should make you happy, they went for a Second Amendment solution, and won.
They do make me happy and they did win. And all efforts to disarm them failed.
The way I'd do it, that wouldn't happen.
So gun control only works in dictatorships. Got it.
Nope, dumbass.

NO ONE on the left is looking for solutions or remedies for the thousands murdered every year...
Dumbass, it's why we want the guns, all of them.
This proves RetiredGySgt's point: No one on the left is looking for solutions. They are using criminal behavior to try to disarm the law-abiding instead.
The easy solution is to get all of you dumb little fuckers to stop shooting each other, and yourselves.
You just don't get it, Lefty. With all the Islamic terror in the world today and ISIS saying they will hang Obama from the White House porch and place the ISIS flag on the roof of the White House, what would please them more? Of course people like you can't see past your crack pipe.
If there's a hanging for Obama, no matter who does it you morons will happily join in. You are ISIS, just the American version.

Hey, it's another race bating thread by a teaper. Do they EVER talk about fiscal responsibility and smaller government...or are they just race pimps?
TRANSLATION: I can't refute the points the OP made, so I'll tell lies about what he said instead, shout "RACISM" even though it isn't, and call him names again.

NO ONE on the left is looking for solutions or remedies for the thousands murdered every year...
This proves RetiredGySgt's point: No one on the left is looking for solutions. They are using criminal behavior to try to disarm the law-abiding instead.
The easy solution is to get all of you dumb little fuckers to stop shooting each other, and yourselves.
You just don't get it, Lefty. With all the Islamic terror in the world today and ISIS saying they will hang Obama from the White House porch and place the ISIS flag on the roof of the White House, what would please them more? Of course people like you can't see past your crack pipe.
If there's a hanging for Obama, no matter who does it you morons will happily join in. You are ISIS, just the American version.
Not so, Turd Blossom. The guns you would take from us will save his narrow butt. Even you.

Hey, it's another race bating thread by a teaper. Do they EVER talk about fiscal responsibility and smaller government...or are they just race pimps?
TRANSLATION: I can't refute the points the OP made, so I'll tell lies about what he said instead, shout "RACISM" even though it isn't, and call him names again.
No, don't care what a racist teaper says...all they do is focus on race. It is quite pathetic. Fucking teapers...I can't wat for you guys to try to start your revolution.

Again, when was the last time you heard a racist teaper talk about smaller government. A bunch of hypocrites.

Not so, Turd Blossom. The guns you would take from us will save his narrow butt. Even you.
No, they won't, and you wouldn't bother. He's your enemy as well.

No, don't care what a racist teaper says...all they do is focus on race. It is quite pathetic. Fucking teapers...I can't wat for you guys to try to start your revolution. Again, when was the last time you heard a racist teaper talk about smaller government. A bunch of hypocrites.
TRANSLATION: And when I'm caught in the act by someone pointing out the truth about me, I'll ignore that too instead of answering it, call them more names, curse and swear, repeat "RACIST" several more times (again with no evidence), and pretend they aren't saying what they are saying.

(Notice how consistent the liberal fanatics are with their "replies"? :rolleyes-41: )

Went right over your whittle head.
Not at all, and the IRA should make you happy, they went for a Second Amendment solution, and won.
They do make me happy and they did win. And all efforts to disarm them failed.
The way I'd do it, that wouldn't happen.
So gun control only works in dictatorships. Got it.
Nope, dumbass.
We'll never find out because nobody in their right mind would put you in charge of a lemonade stand.

No, don't care what a racist teaper says...all they do is focus on race. It is quite pathetic. Fucking teapers...I can't wat for you guys to try to start your revolution. Again, when was the last time you heard a racist teaper talk about smaller government. A bunch of hypocrites.
TRANSLATION: And when I'm caught in the act by someone pointing out the truth about me, I'll ignore that too instead of answering it, call them more names, curse and swear, repeat "RACIST" several more times (again with no evidence), and pretend they aren't saying what they are saying.

(Notice how consistent the liberal fanatics are with their "replies"? :rolleyes-41: )
:lol: I am no liberal..I am anti-teaper. You racist faggots annoy me.

:lol: I am no liberal..I am anti-teaper. You racist faggots annoy me.
Actually since you call EVERYONE that even hints they lean right a Teaper we will just accept you are a loony lefty liberal. I told you before MORON I am not a member of the Tea Party, never have been. Further I am not racist. If talking about who kills blacks makes one a racist then you fit the bill nicely as do all the other liberal dumb asses.

It isn't new. People just have more cameras now to record the thugs in action. And police brutality doesn't just happen to black people. And then there is their proclivity to molest women on the sides of roads.

There are a few good cops out there. Most that I have encountered are mentally deranged scofflaws.

Forum List

Back