The left are not capable of knowing what the truth is anymore

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I say this just because it is my observation that most people on the far left are unable to distinguish what is true and what is not. They have been conditioned to believe that TRUTH is relative from one person to the next. The arguments I've heard on this issue with them is that each person has their own truth and to each person TRUTH is different because of that. That sounds like a really nice philosophical thing but when applied in real life it has the affect of making truth useless. It really isn't their fault that they can't tell the truth. They just don't have any way to know what that is. Here is an example: One person says that that house owner owns a cat and another says he owns a dog. The actual pet owner owns one pet so he can either own a dog or a cat but not both. Now if you actually believed that if each person had their own truth that was equally true for both (neither one is wrong) then the owner must somehow own a dog and a ca t simultaneously. Unless yout want to argue the for the existence of multiple universes then I would suggest you abandon the idea that truth is relative for each person.

Wow, you're mentally insane...I hope you get the help you need and don't hurt youself too bad.

The right is so insane that they have turned on the truth and are now making up fake news to match their fucked up beliefs....One of hurting the poor, oone of cutting science funding and one of giving the rich everything.

The right is a disease.

• Banned
Wow, you're mentally insane...I hope you get the help you need and don't hurt youself too bad.

The right is so insane that they have turned on the truth and are now making up fake news to match their fucked up beliefs....One of hurting the poor, oone of cutting science funding and one of giving the rich everything.

The right is a disease.

These arguments flow directly out of the mouths of leftist and have for a long time. I've listened to people on the left and they can make two contradicting statements and not flinch about it. When conservatives lie they know they are lying but the left just randomly utters anything even when what they say contradicts itself. It is like their brain doesn't check anything for lies which is really weird. Have you heard Obama talk when he said you an keep your healthcare...zero flinching when he said that. I'm not saying he knows he is lying. I'm just saying he is incapable of knowing when he lies.

My version of the truth is that after I humiliate a Liberal in public I tell the creature it was a character builder.

• Banned
It's not an issue of the left not knowing. Facts simply get in the way of their immoral agenda.

It is not like they say we were wrong and the facts said so. They keep going even when the facts say otherwise. They are the only liars who can pass a lie detector test because, to them, what they said could be true depending on their point of view. It is all good in their mind since each person can tell their own truth.

We know exactly what is true.

James Comey reveals concerns about Trump in devastating account to Congress
Former FBI director offers statement describing a meeting in which Trump asked him to drop his inquiry into Michael Flynn: ‘I hope you can let this go’

It's not an issue of the left not knowing. Facts simply get in the way of their immoral agenda.

It is not like they say we were wrong and the facts said so. They keep going even when the facts say otherwise. They are the only liars who can pass a lie detector test because, to them, what they said could be true depending on their point of view. It is all good in their mind since each person can tell their own truth.
A concrete example is sociopath Al Gore on yet another Green "Tax Your American A$$es Off" Tour.

Former FBI director offers statement describing a meeting in which Trump asked him to drop his inquiry into Michael Flynn: ‘I hope you can let this go’
Which Comey has already testified to in a video posted for your tiny mind last week.
And which, legally speaking, means zero.

Meanwhile, this Administration has coined the term "alternative facts" to explain their bizarre statements

And you know for sure he was the first person whoever used that term? I always thought that was created by CNN and the left but if you say otherwise....

There are no such thing as alternative facts since facts are facts but since so much of the voting population have been properly seeded to think like this it just makes sense that politicians will start using these bizarro terms like 'alternative facts'. Unfortunately, even politicians I like have got caught up in this bullshit of alternative truths. There isn't a lot I can do about it until people realize that this entire thing is bullshit to begin with.

Sure they do, the truth for lefties is whatever crap they just made up 10 minutes ago...and they believe it.

The right is a disease.
Matthew, you just demonstrated the dudes central point of contention.

And you know for sure he was the first person whoever used that term? I always thought that was created by CNN and the left but if you say otherwise....

There are no such thing as alternative facts since facts are facts but since so much of the voting population have been properly seeded to think like this it just makes sense that politicians will start using these bizarro terms like 'alternative facts'. Unfortunately, even politicians I like have got caught up in this bullshit of alternative truths. There isn't a lot I can do about it until people realize that this entire thing is bullshit to begin with.
'Alternative facts' simply refers to actual facts that are used to build an alternate narrative/explanation for events.

It is not a big deal at all.

I say this just because it is my observation that most people on the far left are unable to distinguish what is true and what is not. They have been conditioned to believe that TRUTH is relative from one person to the next. The arguments I've heard on this issue with them is that each person has their own truth and to each person TRUTH is different because of that. That sounds like a really nice philosophical thing but when applied in real life it has the affect of making truth useless. It really isn't their fault that they can't tell the truth. They just don't have any way to know what that is. Here is an example: One person says that that house owner owns a cat and another says he owns a dog. The actual pet owner owns one pet so he can either own a dog or a cat but not both. Now if you actually believed that if each person had their own truth that was equally true for both (neither one is wrong) then the owner must somehow own a dog and a ca t simultaneously. Unless yout want to argue the for the existence of multiple universes then I would suggest you abandon the idea that truth is relative for each person.

Meh, they never cared that much about the truth. Power is what they seem to strive for.

"Devastating?" Your joking, right? That helps Trump, not hurts him.

"Devastating?" Your joking, right? That helps Trump, not hurts him.

Tomorrow when there's no smoking gun or impeachable offense, I'm wondering what the MSM spin is going to be. Probably the old well we can't prove it but Trump is a Russian agent.

Forum List

Back