The Left Attacks White Women......

`
Chelsea Handler speaks only for herself. Yet, there are some people so under-educated or confused, they don't realize this.

Maybe we're distracted by the hypocrisy, since people considered to be "on the right" are NEVER viewed as "speaking only for themselves". No matter who the left is screeching about that day, or whether or not anyone else has ever heard of them before that moment, they are still presented as right-wing spokesmen and we're all required to answer for their words.

We know the left hates white people.

The only whites on the left side of the isle are braindead drug users.
The left seems to treat low income whites better where I am from. I am from a depressed area where I know a lot of whites on food stamps, government insurance through state, low cost government apartments, many people living in one home or apartment to save costs, cheap public transportation.

Democrats help poor whites out more than Republicans. A proud democrat.

Your definition of "help" needs a serious dose of reality and maturity.

Maybe we're distracted by the hypocrisy, since people considered to be "on the right" are NEVER viewed as "speaking only for themselves". No matter who the left is screeching about that day, or whether or not anyone else has ever heard of them before that moment, they are still presented as right-wing spokesmen and we're all required to answer for their words.

`
Maybe to you, but never by me. I am answerable only to myself not some category someone plugs me into. That's a good lesson for all people; don't be shoved into someone else's bull shit beliefs.

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.

When the alternative is Ted Cruz, you have to wonder why ANY woman would vote for that radical right wing Dominionist. Why would any woman vote for a man who believes in a religion for the basis of policies which will strip them of their rights, including the right to vote, in a heartbeat?

Why would a woman vote for a far right Christian whack job who doesn't believe in a woman's right to choose, in gender based pay equity, or even that employers should be required to provide birth control options in their employee health insurance?

Why would a woman assume that all women view the world the way she does and have the same beliefs, priorities, and desires she does, simply because they have similar genitalia?

Newsflash: your opinions aren't objective fact and reality. They're just opinions.

Every election democrats think they have white women and they never do.
Just intelligent tolerant non brainwashed white women....

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

Thanks for making my point.
We also have all the intelligent tolerant non brainwashed men, super duper..

I have been part of message boards for years and years, since the WWW opened. Liberal men are disgusting toward women. Generally speaking, "Tolerant" they are absolutely NOT, I can tell you that. I have not only witnessed this myself, but have watched it play out time and again.

As a whole, absolute misogynist to the core and sometimes violently so, and often seemingly very insecure in their manhood at worst. At best, simply lacking in all good manners and understanding social cues. And don't just take this from me; ask any conservative women anywhere what they get from liberal men online.

I guess you prefer the denigration, insults and abuse of the conservative men we see every day on this board. I’ve found the liberal men here to be gentlemen. Not one of them had called me insulting names reference parts of my body.

But it’s not their online behaviour I really care about. We’re more concerned about how Republican men treat women with their legislation which restricts women’s rights to birth control and abortion.

We note that the US has the worst record of maternal and newborn mortality in the first world. That you have no mandated maternity leave, and one of the largest pay gaps between men and women in the first world.

Republicans tell you they’ll “take care of women”, but in reality they neither respect nor care about women at all.

Who, precisely, is this "we" for whom you are speaking? Or is this just the royal We?

Every election democrats think they have white women and they never do.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

I have been part of message boards for years and years, since the WWW opened. Liberal men are disgusting toward women. Generally speaking, "Tolerant" they are absolutely NOT, I can tell you that. I have not only witnessed this myself, but have watched it play out time and again.

As a whole, absolute misogynist to the core and sometimes violently so, and often seemingly very insecure in their manhood at worst. At best, simply lacking in all good manners and understanding social cues. And don't just take this from me; ask any conservative women anywhere what they get from liberal men online.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

Well, it starts with us being acquainted with ACTUAL men, rather than your ludicrous caricatures of them. Maybe spend less time closeted with hatchet-faced, bitter dykes and go mingle with other people once in a while. You'd be surprised to learn just how little men are interested in forcing YOU to do anything except perhaps go away.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

I guess you prefer the denigration, insults and abuse of the conservative men we see every day on this board. I’ve found the liberal men here to be gentlemen. Not one of them had called me insulting names reference parts of my body.

But it’s not their online behaviour I really care about. We’re more concerned about how Republican men treat women with their legislation which restricts women’s rights to birth control and abortion.

We note that the US has the worst record of maternal and newborn mortality in the first world. That you have no mandated maternity leave, and one of the largest pay gaps between men and women in the first world.

Republicans tell you they’ll “take care of women”, but in reality they neither respect nor care about women at all.

About half the women in the voting world are against abortion.

And you want to blame it all on men.

As to mortality rate....please read up....this has only been addressed about a gagillion times.

Yeah, leftist women want to appoint themselves leaders and spokespeople for all women on the basis of how frigging stupid and helpless and gullible the rest of us are.

Great propaganda they got going for them, there. And then they wonder why fewer and fewer women are interested in identifying with them.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

This comment is hysterical.

Can you please provide a link where conservative men say this. I mean...really.

I hate to laugh at you...but I am.

This is bullshit from the alinsky school for the dim-witted.

Well, you see, since "women" like Lys secretly hate and resent the fact that they aren't men, they can't possibly imagine how anything associated with the femaleness they despise could EVER be enjoyable or desirable to anyone else. Therefore, it MUST be a hateful, abusive slavery to everyone, since it would be to them.

It's simply not possible for other women to like being women and wives and mothers without having some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

This is why I never, ever attempt to talk to this brain-damaged self-hater in any serious way. It would be like trying to have a conversation with the crazy homeless man who thinks space aliens are beaming him instructions through his tinfoil hat. There's simply no common ground of reality with lunatics.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

About half the women in the voting world are against abortion.

And you want to blame it all on men.

As to mortality rate....please read up....this has only been addressed about a gagillion times.

No they're not. Every survey out there consistently says that women favour freedom of choice. Look at the celebrations in Ireland where 60% of the people in a Catholic nation voted for choice. Very few women seek to impose their religion or their beliefs on other women. We know all too well that women don't make these choices casually or without care or thought to the consequences. Women my age still remember what it was like when abortion was illegal and we say "Never again". And nearly every woman who has passed through the child bearing years has had an unplanned pregnancy. 1 in 4 of women aged 40 has had an abortion. So go peddle your bullshit that women oppose choice to someone who doesn't know any better.

Freedom of choice allows every woman to make these decisions based on her own beliefs which is a first amendment right as well as a violation of her privacy. Nobody's beliefs are violated except those of religious zealots who seek to impose their own personal morality on others. These people should be thrown in jail for their violation of women's privacy rights.

And here's a clue: more than half the people voting for Republicans are poor white men, who are voting for policies and candidates who are actively working against their best interests and only in the interests of the wealthy and the powerful. Once you realize this, it becomes easy to understand how women can be duped into voting against their own best interests too.

Women aren't writing the laws, or passing the legislation. The President's Senate Committe on Health Care didn't include a single woman. That's the law which sought to define health insurance requirement for the nation. They took out birth control and childbirth as things that must be covered. But you know they kept coverage for Viagara.

The record number of women running for political office this mid-terms is a DIRECT result of the animus shown by the Republican Party in general and this President in particular, towards women and the issues which truly matter to us.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

You're a clueless wonder

Since it takes one to know one, you would know.

Forum List

Back