The Left Attacks White Women......

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.

Typical left judges everyone by their skin color. They really believe that race and gender should dictate how a person feels about certain issues. When people don't fit into their mold, they get all confused and start rambling in a nonsensical manner. Just ignore Handler and the others. If they were toddlers, I'd put them in a playpen and let them have their tantrum.
And ignore law enforcement, all the journalists in the world, just listen to pure crap propaganda...

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Typical left judges everyone by their skin color. They really believe that race and gender should dictate how a person feels about certain issues. When people don't fit into their mold, they get all confused and start rambling in a nonsensical manner. Just ignore Handler and the others. If they were toddlers, I'd put them in a playpen and let them have their tantrum.
Actually, Democrats believe in facts, journalism, and the truth, and tolerance for others, the rule of law and the Constitution, and allowing people every freedom and choice as long as they don't hurt others.

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

Thanks for making my point.
We also have all the intelligent tolerant non brainwashed men, super duper..

I have been part of message boards for years and years, since the WWW opened. Liberal men are disgusting toward women. Generally speaking, "Tolerant" they are absolutely NOT, I can tell you that. I have not only witnessed this myself, but have watched it play out time and again.

As a whole, absolute misogynist to the core and sometimes violently so, and often seemingly very insecure in their manhood at worst. At best, simply lacking in all good manners and understanding social cues. And don't just take this from me; ask any conservative women anywhere what they get from liberal men online.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

You're a clueless wonder

She talks to cartoon characters in her head.

It might help to know that our Greek-named non-goddess lives in DC. So she knows no real "conservatives", and is left only talk to cartoon characters in her head.....poor thing
"Bless the Beasts and Children"

Talking animals appear in cartoons. That's what gave rise to the PETA branch of this whole spoiled-child movement of the young and privileged, who never grew up because Mommy and Daddy said they didn't have to.

Last edited:
And as she is a Democrat her opinions are based on fact

If someone is a Democrat, "facts" are that person's worst enemy.

Says a Trump cultist. You know you can never call a Democrat a liar again and not have them laugh in your face and call you an idiot.

Donald Trump doesn't have so much as a nodding acquaintance with the truth. His own lawyers won't let him sit for questioning by Robert Mueller because they know he'd lie to the FBI because he's incapable of telling the truth.

I have been part of message boards for years and years, since the WWW opened. Liberal men are disgusting toward women. Generally speaking, "Tolerant" they are absolutely NOT, I can tell you that. I have not only witnessed this myself, but have watched it play out time and again.

As a whole, absolute misogynist to the core and sometimes violently so, and often seemingly very insecure in their manhood at worst. At best, simply lacking in all good manners and understanding social cues. And don't just take this from me; ask any conservative women anywhere what they get from liberal men online.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

You're a clueless wonder

It might help to know that our Greek-named non-goddess lives in DC. So she knows no real "conservatives", and is left only talk to cartoon characters in her head.....poor thing
"Bless the Beasts and Children"

Talking animals appear in cartoons. That's what gave rise to the PETA branch of this whole spoiled-child movement of the young and privileged who never grew up because Mommy and Daddy said they didn't have to.
Yep torturing animals is a great idea and only watching cartoons stops people from knowing it LOL...

You're a clueless wonder

What does it matter where I live. I do not live in DC, although I have. I cannot, do not, dye my hair blond, nor do I l believe in biblical infallibility/inerrancy.

Ethiopian Orthodox Christian? A Muslim or two? Any Buddhists?

i coming face-to-face with people who are not like you with respect to other cultures,

two Ethiopian Christian men, a Latina, and two gentlemen of, respective, Pakistani and Ghana origin, who carry my purchases up the steps to my door.
Aristophanes Would Have Satirized Today's Femininnies Mercilessly

Sounds like you're trying hard to collect the whole set of multicultie participation trophies for your virtue-signaling display case

An example:

So you really don’t believe in freedom of speech, or the Constitution. You just put that on your avatar to make others think you’re in favour of freedom when in reality, you disrespect, ignore, and shut down those with whom you disagree.

You're a clueless wonder

What does it matter where I live. I do not live in DC, although I have. I cannot, do not, dye my hair blond, nor do I l believe in biblical infallibility/inerrancy.

Where do you live? Arkansas? Texas? Alabama? Do you know any person who is not of your particular faith? Perhaps Ethiopian Orthodox Christian? A Muslim or two? Any Buddhists?

The wonderful thing about growing up around NYC, and living near DC, is coming face-to-face with people who are not like you with respect to other cultures, but are like you with respect to our common humanity.

I don't own a car at this time, but I'm shopping. I take buses and subways at my door. My favorite drivers include two Ethiopian Christian men, a Latina, and two gentlemen of, respective, Pakistani and Ghana origin, who carry my purchases up the steps to my door.

Older people can be close-minded. Have YOU always been close-minded or did you just get that way when you got older?

You like to pretend you're open-minded and you're tolerant but you're only tolerant about the people your Overlords have told you to be tolerant toward. You realize this, right? It's right there in your comment about blonds and Arkansas, Texas and Alabama.

Yeah, leftist women want to appoint themselves leaders and spokespeople for all women on the basis of how frigging stupid and helpless and gullible the rest of us are.

Great propaganda they got going for them, there. And then they wonder why fewer and fewer women are interested in identifying with them.

Did you wake up this morning and decide to go full on bullshit artist because not only are you blatantly lying, your lie doesn't hold up to the tiniest bit of scrutiny?

If fewer and fewer women are interested in identifying with the Democratic Party, how did a voter registration drive lead by women register record number of women voters as Democrats in the run up to the mid-term elections?

How did record numbers of women turn out to vote for the Democratic Party?

How did record numbers of Republican women from the suburbs turn out and vote for Democratic candidates?

How did Democrats win the House, 7 governnorships, 6 state houses, a whole lot of municipal elections if women aren't leaving the Republican Party and registering as Democrats?

If you're going to engage in these discussions, you're going to need to start relying on facts, not Republican talking points to make your arguments because we know the usual lies and how to refute them.

Did you wake up this morning and decide to go full-on illiterate moron? Because not only are you utterly misunderstanding plain English, you also apparently forgot how to write coherently and punctuate.

Please show me where - WHERE - I used the phrase "Democrat Party". Where?! WHERE IS IT IN MY POST?!

Answer: it isn't there. Because I wasn't talking about the Democrat Party. So either you're a dumbass who doesn't do reading comprehension, or you deliberately decided to change the subject because you didn't want to address what I actually said. You tell me: would you prefer I think you're a drooling mouthbreather, or would you prefer that I think you're a baldfaced liar who spins her bullshit specifically for the purpose of hypocritically railing at OTHERS for lying?

Just in case it is that you're actually dumber than toe jam, let me draw you a picture: I said "leftist women". Not "Democrat Party". Not any party. LEFTIST WOMEN, you ignorant twat. Is that clear enough for you? Do you get it now?!

Yes, I get it now. You didn't say Democratic Party, but in the US the leftist movement is the Democratic Party, and you're telling us that women are walking away from liberalism simply isn't born out by the facts.

But then you started with your dumb insults. This shows me that I nailed your ass to the wall, because it's all you've got left. You're little game of "Aha, I've got you", was the weakest possible rejoiner you could have come up with, and proof positive you have nothing else. Your insults cement your concession. As well as grammar policing the post.

Let's start with the Women's March, the day after Trump's inauguration. Crazy hats and all, you mocked it, laughed and made jokes about the costumes, and dismissed these women as loons. Contrary to right wing sentiments, liberals have a great sense of humour, wherein we don't have to mock or denigrate others to have fun.

And I don't need to insult you or denigrate you to make you look bad. I simply have to counter your arguments with facts. You make yourself look bad.

Liberals have an awful sense of humor. Liberal women wear their genitalia as HATS AND COSTUMES and think this is funny.

Liberals think "clapter" is funny.

Liberals are absolutely humorless scolds, finger-pointing Church Lady moralizers here to tell us, on one hand, that we are -ists and -phobes, and on the other hand, just to shock us by showing us what's in their underwear. LOOK, labia!!!!

Stupid, dumb, meant to appeal to people who have the minds of second graders. That's what's up. If you at any point put a pussy hat on and marched with it over the age of about 19, that's just on you. That's all I can say.

I love it when a humourless, condescending right winger feels empowered to demonstrate their ignorance and their devotion to the party which would strip them of every right they have in a heartbeat.

There really is no cure for stupid.

I am far from humorless; I can be condescending because I am right; I'm not at all ignorant; and I'm not devoted to a party. The Republicans are not going to "strip them of every right" except maybe, if they had their way, the right to kill, for starters, very developed fetuses in the womb. And oh, wouldn't that be a pity, right? No more murdering your own son and daughter in your own body. Golly. I better go put on a pussy hat and take to the street......

You're a clueless wonder

Where do you live? Arkansas? Texas? Alabama? Do you know any person who is not of your particular faith? Perhaps Ethiopian Orthodox Christian? A Muslim or two? Any Buddhists?

The wonderful thing about growing up around NYC, and living near DC, is coming face-to-face with people who are not like you with respect to other cultures, but are like you with respect to our common humanity.

I don't own a car at this time, but I'm shopping. I take buses and subways at my door. My favorite drivers include two Ethiopian Christian men, a Latina, and two gentlemen of, respective, Pakistani and Ghana origin, who carry my purchases up the steps to my door.

Older people can be close-minded. Have YOU always been close-minded or did you just get that way when you got older?

You like to pretend you're open-minded and you're tolerant but you're only tolerant about the people your Overlords have told you to be tolerant toward. You realize this, right? It's right there in your comment about blonds and Arkansas, Texas and Alabama.

I have no "overlords," moron. I have seen several photos and interviews with the bleach-blond female penis worshipers in Alabama holding up up signs worshiping their favorite pedophile roy moore. Texas, Arkansas, Alabama: full up with chickie-babes, bleachy-blondie overly made-up trashy looking "women" with big hair waving bibbles and ready to bed if "hubby" clicks his fingers. There is no dignity there, and no self-esteem. No pride. The "Step n' Fetchits" of our lifetime.

Not sure how all this back and forth does anything to refute the demonstrated fact that the left attacks white women when they don't vote the way they want them to.

Another example of the intetolerant "tolerant" left.

Another example of left wing sexism.

Another example of left wing racism.

This comment is hysterical.

Can you please provide a link where conservative men say this. I mean...really.

I hate to laugh at you...but I am.

This is bullshit from the alinsky school for the dim-witted.

Well, you see, since "women" like Lys secretly hate and resent the fact that they aren't men, they can't possibly imagine how anything associated with the femaleness they despise could EVER be enjoyable or desirable to anyone else. Therefore, it MUST be a hateful, abusive slavery to everyone, since it would be to them.

It's simply not possible for other women to like being women and wives and mothers without having some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

This is why I never, ever attempt to talk to this brain-damaged self-hater in any serious way. It would be like trying to have a conversation with the crazy homeless man who thinks space aliens are beaming him instructions through his tinfoil hat. There's simply no common ground of reality with lunatics.

So you cannot coexist with the other sex? Whom do you think is in your bed? Heterosexual women and heterosexual men actually do get along. They respect each other. They laugh together and leave each other funny note and cartoons.They even love each other, get together, create babies. Worship somebody's genitals? NOT. But there is a lot of love and fun going on.

Sweet Cheeks, there is nothing in my post that indicates in any way that I can't get along with men, so I will thank you to spare me your delusional bullshit attempts to condescend to me about attiudes I never expressed, and trying to pretend that you think the exact opposite of everything you say in every post you make.

Come back and try again when you can manage a response that's in the same vague ballpark of what I said. Maybe cut back on whatever med you're taking to deal with your disappointment at having a uterus.

I guess you prefer the denigration, insults and abuse of the conservative men we see every day on this board. I’ve found the liberal men here to be gentlemen. Not one of them had called me insulting names reference parts of my body.

But it’s not their online behaviour I really care about. We’re more concerned about how Republican men treat women with their legislation which restricts women’s rights to birth control and abortion.

We note that the US has the worst record of maternal and newborn mortality in the first world. That you have no mandated maternity leave, and one of the largest pay gaps between men and women in the first world.

Republicans tell you they’ll “take care of women”, but in reality they neither respect nor care about women at all.

About half the women in the voting world are against abortion.

And you want to blame it all on men.

As to mortality rate....please read up....this has only been addressed about a gagillion times.

Yeah, leftist women want to appoint themselves leaders and spokespeople for all women on the basis of how frigging stupid and helpless and gullible the rest of us are.

Great propaganda they got going for them, there. And then they wonder why fewer and fewer women are interested in identifying with them.

Did you wake up this morning and decide to go full on bullshit artist because not only are you blatantly lying, your lie doesn't hold up to the tiniest bit of scrutiny?

If fewer and fewer women are interested in identifying with the Democratic Party, how did a voter registration drive lead by women register record number of women voters as Democrats in the run up to the mid-term elections?

How did record numbers of women turn out to vote for the Democratic Party?

How did record numbers of Republican women from the suburbs turn out and vote for Democratic candidates?

How did Democrats win the House, 7 governnorships, 6 state houses, a whole lot of municipal elections if women aren't leaving the Republican Party and registering as Democrats?

If you're going to engage in these discussions, you're going to need to start relying on facts, not Republican talking points to make your arguments because we know the usual lies and how to refute them.

Did you wake up this morning and decide to go full-on illiterate moron? Because not only are you utterly misunderstanding plain English, you also apparently forgot how to write coherently and punctuate.

Please show me where - WHERE - I used the phrase "Democrat Party". Where?! WHERE IS IT IN MY POST?!

Answer: it isn't there. Because I wasn't talking about the Democrat Party. So either you're a dumbass who doesn't do reading comprehension, or you deliberately decided to change the subject because you didn't want to address what I actually said. You tell me: would you prefer I think you're a drooling mouthbreather, or would you prefer that I think you're a baldfaced liar who spins her bullshit specifically for the purpose of hypocritically railing at OTHERS for lying?

Just in case it is that you're actually dumber than toe jam, let me draw you a picture: I said "leftist women". Not "Democrat Party". Not any party. LEFTIST WOMEN, you ignorant twat. Is that clear enough for you? Do you get it now?!

Yes, I get it now. You didn't say Democratic Party, but in the US the leftist movement is the Democratic Party, and you're telling us that women are walking away from liberalism simply isn't born out by the facts.

But then you started with your dumb insults. This shows me that I nailed your ass to the wall, because it's all you've got left. You're little game of "Aha, I've got you", was the weakest possible rejoiner you could have come up with, and proof positive you have nothing else. Your insults cement your concession. As well as grammar policing the post.

Let's start with the Women's March, the day after Trump's inauguration. Crazy hats and all, you mocked it, laughed and made jokes about the costumes, and dismissed these women as loons. Contrary to right wing sentiments, liberals have a great sense of humour, wherein we don't have to mock or denigrate others to have fun.

And I don't need to insult you or denigrate you to make you look bad. I simply have to counter your arguments with facts. You make yourself look bad.

"I win because my stupidity frustrates you!"

That and excuses are all I heard.

I'm done having a conversation with someone who's in a totally different conversation, and possibly a totally different dimension. Happy Alzheimer's, dimwit. Buh-bye.

Just intelligent tolerant non brainwashed white women....

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

Thanks for making my point.

I guess you prefer the denigration, insults and abuse of the conservative men we see every day on this board. I’ve found the liberal men here to be gentlemen. Not one of them had called me insulting names reference parts of my body.

But it’s not their online behaviour I really care about. We’re more concerned about how Republican men treat women with their legislation which restricts women’s rights to birth control and abortion.

We note that the US has the worst record of maternal and newborn mortality in the first world. That you have no mandated maternity leave, and one of the largest pay gaps between men and women in the first world.

Republicans tell you they’ll “take care of women”, but in reality they neither respect nor care about women at all.

What you really mean by "take care of women" is this: kill future little women in their mother's wombs.

YAY us, we want to kill more babies!! More dead babies!! 'Murica!! Woman power!! Kill your babies, kill them!!

To the extent that anyone can tell what she means - or even what topic she's on, since it only rarely is the same one everyone else in the conversation is on - "take care of women" apparently means "pretend women are just men without dicks". It's a curious thing about leftist feminist types: they insist on "championing women" by assuming that women hate and wish to do away with virtually everything female about ourselves. There's really no other conclusion you can come to about a bunch of chicks so deluded and off-course that they think most women view pregnancy as "a burden", "punishment", "trap", "ruined life", etc.

Forum List

Back