The Left Attacks White Women......

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.

Typical left judges everyone by their skin color. They really believe that race and gender should dictate how a person feels about certain issues. When people don't fit into their mold, they get all confused and start rambling in a nonsensical manner. Just ignore Handler and the others. If they were toddlers, I'd put them in a playpen and let them have their tantrum.

It is an interesting thing, out here in flyover country, that we encounter more REAL diversity in a week than coastal elitists do their entire lives.

I have been part of message boards for years and years, since the WWW opened. Liberal men are disgusting toward women. Generally speaking, "Tolerant" they are absolutely NOT, I can tell you that. I have not only witnessed this myself, but have watched it play out time and again.

As a whole, absolute misogynist to the core and sometimes violently so, and often seemingly very insecure in their manhood at worst. At best, simply lacking in all good manners and understanding social cues. And don't just take this from me; ask any conservative women anywhere what they get from liberal men online.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

This comment is hysterical.

Can you please provide a link where conservative men say this. I mean...really.

I hate to laugh at you...but I am.

This is bullshit from the alinsky school for the dim-witted.

Well, you see, since "women" like Lys secretly hate and resent the fact that they aren't men, they can't possibly imagine how anything associated with the femaleness they despise could EVER be enjoyable or desirable to anyone else. Therefore, it MUST be a hateful, abusive slavery to everyone, since it would be to them.

It's simply not possible for other women to like being women and wives and mothers without having some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

This is why I never, ever attempt to talk to this brain-damaged self-hater in any serious way. It would be like trying to have a conversation with the crazy homeless man who thinks space aliens are beaming him instructions through his tinfoil hat. There's simply no common ground of reality with lunatics.

So you cannot coexist with the other sex? Whom do you think is in your bed? Heterosexual women and heterosexual men actually do get along. They respect each other. They laugh together and leave each other funny note and cartoons.They even love each other, get together, create babies. Worship somebody's genitals? NOT. But there is a lot of love and fun going on.

Sweet Cheeks, there is nothing in my post that indicates in any way that I can't get along with men, so I will thank you to spare me your delusional bullshit attempts to condescend to me about attiudes I never expressed, and trying to pretend that you think the exact opposite of everything you say in every post you make.

Come back and try again when you can manage a response that's in the same vague ballpark of what I said. Maybe cut back on whatever med you're taking to deal with your disappointment at having a uterus.

Another example on the part of "Lice" (for short) showing how she/he/it can't address the issue at hand.

The left is clearly engaged in this crusade to shame white women. All in the name of tolerance. :21::21::21::21:

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Typical left judges everyone by their skin color. They really believe that race and gender should dictate how a person feels about certain issues. When people don't fit into their mold, they get all confused and start rambling in a nonsensical manner. Just ignore Handler and the others. If they were toddlers, I'd put them in a playpen and let them have their tantrum.
Actually, Democrats believe in facts, journalism, and the truth, and tolerance for others, the rule of law and the Constitution, and allowing people every freedom and choice as long as they don't hurt others.
/——/ That’s some funny stuff, Bro

I like to "intimidate" women by asking them to take a shower with me, to see if she feels like my next girlfriend.

I'll be they find you reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy intimidating.
I could call it, my "Maginot doctrine".

Given how socially inept you appear to be, I can see it has the same success rate.
in the extra ordinary world, i can be a Dick of One.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

Well, you see, since "women" like Lys secretly hate and resent the fact that they aren't men, they can't possibly imagine how anything associated with the femaleness they despise could EVER be enjoyable or desirable to anyone else. Therefore, it MUST be a hateful, abusive slavery to everyone, since it would be to them.

It's simply not possible for other women to like being women and wives and mothers without having some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

This is why I never, ever attempt to talk to this brain-damaged self-hater in any serious way. It would be like trying to have a conversation with the crazy homeless man who thinks space aliens are beaming him instructions through his tinfoil hat. There's simply no common ground of reality with lunatics.

So you cannot coexist with the other sex? Whom do you think is in your bed? Heterosexual women and heterosexual men actually do get along. They respect each other. They laugh together and leave each other funny note and cartoons.They even love each other, get together, create babies. Worship somebody's genitals? NOT. But there is a lot of love and fun going on.

Sweet Cheeks, there is nothing in my post that indicates in any way that I can't get along with men, so I will thank you to spare me your delusional bullshit attempts to condescend to me about attiudes I never expressed, and trying to pretend that you think the exact opposite of everything you say in every post you make.

Come back and try again when you can manage a response that's in the same vague ballpark of what I said. Maybe cut back on whatever med you're taking to deal with your disappointment at having a uterus.

Another example on the part of "Lice" (for short) showing how she/he/it can't address the issue at hand.

The left is clearly engaged in this crusade to shame white women. All in the name of tolerance. :21::21::21::21:

Yeah, well, it's not working. I have no intention of being ashamed of anything, especially not based on what some bunch of weirdos I never met think I "owe" them on the basis of them allegedly having similar bodily organs to mine. Stalin had a pancreas and a spleen just like I do, one presumes, but I don't think that requires me to approve of gulags.

Who is shaming white women? I am one. But you people who choose to sacrifice your dignity and your self-esteem in favor of sexual catering to some penis who clicks his fingers and you go running off to the bedroom and spread your legs wide on his command are grossly disgusting people.

Who is shaming white women? I am one. But you people who choose to sacrifice your dignity and your self-esteem in favor of sexual catering to some penis who clicks his fingers and you go running off to the bedroom and spread your legs wide on his command are grossly disgusting people.

Who is shaming white women? That would be you. You can tell by your use of the phrase "you people", followed by a litany of things that are "wrong" simply because they disagree with you and an assumption that we are somehow obligated to agree with you by virtue of similar bodily organs and skin pigmentation.

Thank you for your continuing verification of my statement that all you're really about is your hatred of being female and your hostility toward men in general and those who have the unutterable gall to actually like men and get along with them.

The more you talk, the more I think there's a psychiatrist out there just waiting for you to wander into the office and fund a vacation in Europe.

An example:

Democrats think their political views erases their whiteness.

Conservatives don't feel the need to have their whiteness erased, because they know it's not important.

Who is shaming white women? That would be you. You can tell by your use of the phrase "you people", followed by a litany of things that are "wrong" simply because they disagree with you and an assumption that we are somehow obligated to agree with you by virtue of similar bodily organs and skin pigmentation.

Thank you for your continuing verification of my statement that all you're really about is your hatred of being female and your hostility toward men in general and those who have the unutterable gall to actually like men and get along with them.

The more you talk, the more I think there's a psychiatrist out there just waiting for you to wander into the office and fund a vacation in Europe.

A person can be a woman and a happy, healthy heterosexual without sacrificing one's dignity, and marketing one's sexuality and providing sex on demand. Being a spread-'em penis worshiper doesn't cut it. Try recovering your dignity.

Yes, you are one who is shaming white women.

As to your second statement....what the hell are you talking about.

You are so one dimensional.

I am not sure I've ever seen a woman be so critical of other women in such a foolish fashion.

If I understand her claims:

You support Trump ==> You are willing to screw Trump.

Is that what she is saying ?

A person can be a woman and a happy, healthy heterosexual without sacrificing one's dignity, and marketing one's sexuality and providing sex on demand. Being a spread-'em penis worshiper doesn't cut it. Try recovering your dignity.

This is totally hysterical.

You are essentially saying that any woman who supports Trump is willing to sleep with Trump.

Do you realize just how stupid and arrogant that sounds ?

This is totally hysterical.

You are essentially saying that any woman who supports Trump is willing to sleep with Trump.

Do you realize just how stupid and arrogant that sounds ?

That is not what I said. Whilst have sex with the orange whore is a totally repugnant thought, many of these women are members of penis-worshiping cults and have been taught to worship their local penis. I did not make up seeing the guy interviewed, who bragged the he had the final word with his wife because he has the penis.

I pity these women, willing to sacrifice their personal dignity.

Remember that it has been the right-wing that has portrayed human sexuality, particularly human female sexuality as some sort of of barroom closing-time whoredom, rather than a function of relationships between heterosexual men and women. The rest of us heterosexuals don't go around telling women to put an aspirin between their legs. That all comes from the dirt folk who have no understanding of human emotion. It never occurs to some people that humans of different sexes might love and be sexually attracted to each other.

Last edited:

First we have to define what a woman is ..

Are you a woman am I a woman?

A female human being who is an adult is woman. Actually, when I first encountered you and your ever-changing avatars, I thought that you were a guy with a lot of wives and babies.

A female human being who is an adult is woman. Actually, when I first encountered you and your ever-changing avatars, I thought that you were a guy with a lot of wives and babies.

Three .

Twin boys and a daughter.

Two wives..one that died 10 years ago .

The second time was a stripper with like 5 kids..

Forum List

Back