The Left Attacks White Women......

Sweet Cheeks, there is nothing in my post that indicates in any way that I can't get along with men, so I will thank you to spare me your delusional bullshit attempts to condescend to me about attiudes I never expressed, and trying to pretend that you think the exact opposite of everything you say in every post you make.

Come back and try again when you can manage a response that's in the same vague ballpark of what I said. Maybe cut back on whatever med you're taking to deal with your disappointment at having a uterus.

Another example on the part of "Lice" (for short) showing how she/he/it can't address the issue at hand.

The left is clearly engaged in this crusade to shame white women. All in the name of tolerance. :21::21::21::21:

Who is shaming white women? I am one. But you people who choose to sacrifice your dignity and your self-esteem in favor of sexual catering to some penis who clicks his fingers and you go running off to the bedroom and spread your legs wide on his command are grossly disgusting people.

Who is shaming white women? That would be you. You can tell by your use of the phrase "you people", followed by a litany of things that are "wrong" simply because they disagree with you and an assumption that we are somehow obligated to agree with you by virtue of similar bodily organs and skin pigmentation.

Thank you for your continuing verification of my statement that all you're really about is your hatred of being female and your hostility toward men in general and those who have the unutterable gall to actually like men and get along with them.

The more you talk, the more I think there's a psychiatrist out there just waiting for you to wander into the office and fund a vacation in Europe.

A person can be a woman and a happy, healthy heterosexual without sacrificing one's dignity, and marketing one's sexuality and providing sex on demand. Being a spread-'em penis worshiper doesn't cut it. Try recovering your dignity.

This post was reported.

It is simply a continued allusion to some stupid concept of penis worshipping that (1) has not been explained or verified (2) has nothing to do with the OP.

The point of this OP is that the left attacks white women (calling them white women....meaning they are engaged in both racism and sexism at the same time) who don't vote the way they (the tolerant left) want them to.

This morphed from a post about the particular combination of white race and female sex, but quickly lapsed into something to do with "conservative" politics, which, unfortunately, seem to meld politics and body type into a particularly virulent form of misogyny based on the presence or absence of specific genitalia, which I have adequately described, and which is openly marketed to women who lack self-esteem and can easily get tricked into furthering men's sexual fantasies at their own personal expense.

Despite the pun, the GOP is totally in bed with this agenda, yet "white women" still continue to vote for the GOP, which can only be explained by masochism. My use of the word "your" in my comment to Cecilie was meant as a generic reference to all the women who fall into this crazy trap, not to Cecile in particular.

P.S. What's with the sexual pictures posted of young, scantily-clad, bleached-blond women who are not fully clothed. Way off topic.

Another example on the part of "Lice" (for short) showing how she/he/it can't address the issue at hand.

The left is clearly engaged in this crusade to shame white women. All in the name of tolerance. :21::21::21::21:

Who is shaming white women? I am one. But you people who choose to sacrifice your dignity and your self-esteem in favor of sexual catering to some penis who clicks his fingers and you go running off to the bedroom and spread your legs wide on his command are grossly disgusting people.

Who is shaming white women? That would be you. You can tell by your use of the phrase "you people", followed by a litany of things that are "wrong" simply because they disagree with you and an assumption that we are somehow obligated to agree with you by virtue of similar bodily organs and skin pigmentation.

Thank you for your continuing verification of my statement that all you're really about is your hatred of being female and your hostility toward men in general and those who have the unutterable gall to actually like men and get along with them.

The more you talk, the more I think there's a psychiatrist out there just waiting for you to wander into the office and fund a vacation in Europe.

A person can be a woman and a happy, healthy heterosexual without sacrificing one's dignity, and marketing one's sexuality and providing sex on demand. Being a spread-'em penis worshiper doesn't cut it. Try recovering your dignity.

This post was reported.

It is simply a continued allusion to some stupid concept of penis worshipping that (1) has not been explained or verified (2) has nothing to do with the OP.

The point of this OP is that the left attacks white women (calling them white women....meaning they are engaged in both racism and sexism at the same time) who don't vote the way they (the tolerant left) want them to.

This morphed from a post about the particular combination of white race and female sex, but quickly lapsed into something to do with "conservative" politics, which, unfortunately, seem to meld politics and body type into a particularly virulent form of misogyny based on the presence or absence of specific genitalia, which I have adequately described, and which is openly marketed to women who lack self-esteem and can easily get tricked into furthering men's sexual fantasies at their own personal expense.

Despite the pun, the GOP is totally in bed with this agenda, yet "white women" still continue to vote for the GOP, which can only be explained by masochism. My use of the word "your" in my comment to Cecilie was meant as a generic reference to all the women who fall into this crazy trap, not to Cecile in particular.

P.S. What's with the sexual pictures posted of young, scantily-clad, bleached-blond women who are not fully clothed. Way off topic.

Which can only be explained by masochism ?

Meaning there is no other explanation. Is that what you re saying ?

I didn't post any such pictures....and any such would be way off topic....like you.

You are a true left winger....you make assertions but provide no back up or support. It has to be this way.

It seems to me that you have some kind of obsession that does not belong in this thread.

This post was reported.

I didn't post any such pictures....and any such would be way off topic....like you.

You are a true left winger....you make assertions but provide no back up or support. It has to be this way.

It seems to me that you have some kind of obsession that does not belong in this thread.

Ha! Right-wingers have a sexual obsession and deliberately market a damaging ideology to women who have low self-esteem. I totally disagree with the OP that "leftists" are the problem, given that is is the right-wingers who openly seek to indoctrinate and propagandize women and girls to adopt their male-supremacy ideology, many of whom have been groomed since childhood to accept this masochistic fantasy and who then accept the GOP, which is openly complicit in this ideology and the cults who push it.

i prefer to give women "heck", for political fun and political practice; simply for the sake of equality and equal rights.

Only women with lousy female intuition, indulge in the silliness of prohibition.

i prefer to give women "heck", for political fun and political practice; simply for the sake of equality and equal rights.

Only women with lousy female intuition, indulge in the silliness of prohibition.

I think that it is imperative that we safeguard American girls from being groomed in this sort of sexually-obsessed, male-supremacy ideology. A fully educated woman in her 20's and above may choose this lifestyle for herself. But she must be fully educated and aware of what she is getting into. Part of the grooming of the right-wing is to take young girls and teach them that they must obey this ideology. We are not talking about college-educated women who are studying STEM subjects and readying themselves to take take their places in the world. These cult people are after the young ones and deliberately keeping them ignorant of their prospects so that they can be used sexually.

This post was reported.

Ha! Right-wingers have a sexual obsession and deliberately market a damaging ideology to women who have low self-esteem. I totally disagree with the OP that "leftists" are the problem, given that is is the right-wingers who openly seek to indoctrinate and propagandize women and girls to adopt their male-supremacy ideology, many of whom have been groomed since childhood to accept this masochistic fantasy and who then accept the GOP, which is openly complicit in this ideology and the cults who push it.

All baseless assertions on your part. You've provided no support.

You are a true left winger......you JUST know you are right....even though you are not.

Whereas I have provided several links showing where left leaners are bad mouthing white women for not voting the way they (the left leaners) think they should.

Congratulations.....you've eared your stripes.

Now, go make up more stuff about things you know nothing about.

I think that it is imperative that we safeguard American girls from being groomed in this sort of sexually-obsessed, male-supremacy ideology. A fully educated woman in her 20's and above may choose this lifestyle for herself. But she must be fully educated and aware of what she is getting into. Part of the grooming of the right-wing is to take young girls and teach them that they must obey this ideology. We are not talking about college-educated women who are studying STEM subjects and readying themselves to take take their places in the world. These cult people are after the young ones and deliberately keeping them ignorant of their prospects so that they can be used sexually.

Wow...you need to see a therapist.

This post was reported.

You are a true left winger......you JUST know you are right....even though you are not.

Whereas I have provided several links showing where left leaners are bad mouthing white women for not voting the way they (the left leaners) think they should.

What about the dumb "southern baptist" slut who bragged about winning his arguments with his wife with his dick? The "Institute for Basic Life Principles," a grooming organization, "Duck Dynasty" lunatics trying to seduce teenage girls? Roy moore, the same? Quinverful? Dedicated to grooming and seducing young girls before they can grown up and complete their education.

There are grown men out there trying to groom and seduce young girls to fulfill their sexual needs. They don't care what happens to the girls, so long as they can hump and impregnate. The cults are steeped in this cheap child abuse. I remember seeing Ashley Madison's Josh Duggar at his wedding, sexual pervert that he is, and the father of his poor, innocent, unprepared and ignorant bride, mugging and probably counting the big bucks he got for his daughter's vagina. Young female flesh for sale needs to stop. Raise a girl up, get her through college and on to her career, and when she is in her 20's and has achieved adulthood, then she will tell you what she wants It is grossly immoral to hunt a girl as a teenager just to deal in her body.

Last edited:
This post was reported.

What about the dumb "southern baptist" slut who bragged about winning his arguments with his wife with his dick? The "Institute for Basic Life Principles," a grooming organization, "Duck Dynasty" lunatics trying to seduce teenage girls? Roy moore, the same? Quinverful? Dedicated to grooming and seducing young girls before they can grown up and complete their education.

There are grown men out there trying to groom and seduce young girls to fulfill their sexual needs. They don't care what happens to the girls, so long as they can hump and impregnate. The cults are steeped in this cheap child abuse. I remember seeing Ashley Madison's Josh Duggar at his wedding, sexual pervert that he is, and the father of his poor, innocent, unprepared and ignorant bride, mugging and probably counting the big bucks he got for his daughter's vagina. Young female flesh for sale needs to stop. Raise a girl up, get her through college and on to her career, and when she is in her 20's and has achieved adulthood, then she will tell you what she wants It is grossly immoral to hunt a girl as a teenager just to deal in her body.

This has nothing to do with the OP.

AT ALL.

You seem obsessed with this....possibly you need to see a psych.

This is about the left attacking White Women.

You got that ?

Men are not the ones complaining we can't handle uncommitted sex and need a relationship bailout.

AT ALL.

You got that ?

Many/most of these women have been groomed from childhood in the cults to vote the way their Master Dick wants them to. It is a pathetic part of U.S. culture. I am a white woman, but I was not groomed for sex. My father was a man of dignity. He loved the library, and brought home stacks of books, which we shared. When I was a teenager, we used to sit on the side porch arguing about things like whether it was right to drop nuclear bombs on Japan. It was from him that I learned how to think for myself.

These people , white and non-white,who abuse their daughters, refuse to raise them, and then sell their flesh for gain disgust me totally. I am a white woman, but don't play your identity politics and sexual antics off me.

its good that White women and men , kids are being disrespected all the time as they may finally recognize what is happening and then grow some balls . --------------- just a comment .

AT ALL.

You got that ?

Many/most of these women have been groomed from childhood in the cults to vote the way their Master Dick wants them to. It is a pathetic part of U.S. culture. I am a white woman, but I was not groomed for sex. My father was a man of dignity. He loved the library, and brought home stacks of books, which we shared. When I was a teenager, we used to sit on the side porch arguing about things like whether it was right to drop nuclear bombs on Japan. It was from him that I learned how to think for myself.

These people , white and non-white,who abuse their daughters, refuse to raise them, and then sell their flesh for gain disgust me totally. I am a white woman, but don't play your identity politics and sexual antics off me.

I rest my case. Everything I've said about Lice . . . she just proved in this post.

AT ALL.

You got that ?

I rest my case. Everything I've said about Lice . . . she just proved in this post.

You have never responded to the dumb scum on that I saw interviewed on TV or anything I have ever said about the right-wing sex-trading of white female flesh.

There appears to be a group that supports genital-worshiping trash, who raise female children for their flesh,and phony "Christian" "pastors" who are pedophiles and who condone and push this sicko ideology. It's the girls who are subjected to this peddling of their flesh whom I am concerned about. They are the ones being groomed and sold by their own parents.

How many of these "white women" who vote for the GOP, despite this party's open hatred for women, were groomed sexually in their childhood?

AT ALL.

You got that ?

You have never responded to the dumb scum on that I saw interviewed on TV or anything I have ever said about the right-wing sex-trading of white female flesh.

There appears to be a group that supports genital-worshiping trash, who raise female children for their flesh,and phony "Christian" "pastors" who are pedophiles and who condone and push this sicko ideology. It's the girls who are subjected to this peddling of their flesh whom I am concerned about. They are the ones being groomed and sold by their own parents.

How many of these "white women" who vote for the GOP, despite this party's open hatred for women, were groomed sexually in their childhood?

Please just go away.

You are an embarrassment to the gender....assuming you really are a female.

AT ALL.

You got that ?

Explain to me, please, why you believe I am somehow obligated to respond to something YOU saw. I'm good, but mind-reading is a bit beyond me . . . especially when the print is that small. This is absurd, even for you.

Then explain to me what the actual fuck whatever you saw has to do with this thread topic, or with your deranged assertions that femaleness is a binary choice between being a hateful, bitter, misandrist like you or a kinky submissive.

Once you've attempted and failed at these two things, go dunk your head in a bucket of cold water, because you're probably going to be hysterical and need to get a grip.

Forum List

Back