The Left Attacks White Women......

I saw this pigfucker on WETA, saying that he was a southern baptist and hiding behind his zipper. He was the one who said that he won all the coin-tolls at his house be cause he has a dick. I guess he's got a "woman" ready to "service" his sexual needs. Conservative women are groomed to give it out.

^^^^ Deranged.

You have SERIOUS issues about White men in general, we GET that you HATE men, you also from your frequent unhinged vomit called posts illustrate that you ALSO have SERIOUS issues about White women in general, we GET that you HATE women Also you seem to have Tourette's with your incessant Pottymouth and the situation is that you illustrate in every thread that you need to get professional help, you are not all there in the membrane and you have some serious anger issues illustrated by your extreme hate of ENTIRE groups of peoples.

What hatred for entire groups of peoples? Look, ding-dong. I am a white woman. I am hetero. I like men. Decent ones.

What is wrong with you?

Nothing. This pig was on WETA, bragging that what is behind his zipper won him arguments. He said he was a "southern baptist" with a zipper and he wins arguments with what is behind this zipper. He's a cult turd.

I saw this pigfucker on WETA, saying that he was a southern baptist and hiding behind his zipper. He was the one who said that he won all the coin-tolls at his house be cause he has a dick. I guess he's got a "woman" ready to "service" his sexual needs. Conservative women are groomed to give it out.

^^^^ Deranged.

You have SERIOUS issues about White men in general, we GET that you HATE men, you also from your frequent unhinged vomit called posts illustrate that you ALSO have SERIOUS issues about White women in general, we GET that you HATE women Also you seem to have Tourette's with your incessant Pottymouth and the situation is that you illustrate in every thread that you need to get professional help, you are not all there in the membrane and you have some serious anger issues illustrated by your extreme hate of ENTIRE groups of peoples.

What hatred for entire groups of peoples? Look, ding-dong. I am a white woman. I am hetero. I like men. Decent ones.

What is wrong with you?

Nothing. This pig was on WETA, bragging that what is behind his zipper won him arguments. He said he was a "southern baptist" with a zipper and he wins arguments with what is behind this zipper. He's a cult turd.

Lucy is right, though, you're full of rage all the time. I hope you're seeing someone for that I really do.

Normal women your age do not go around calling random people "pigeffers". That's unhinged. I'm concerned for you.

^^^^ Deranged.

What is wrong with you?

What? That I am a normal woman? I am heterosexual? That I like men who are decent? That I am not a sex slave?

^^^^ Deranged.

What is wrong with you?

What? That I am a normal woman? I am heterosexual? That I like men who are decent? That I am not a sex slave?

"What? That I am a normal woman?"

Your posts suggest that you are anything but normal on multiple levels, one level being that normal human beings do NOT vomit up such extreme abuse about others on a daily and consistent basis and on another level your twisted and disturbed theories about consensual Heterosexual relationships where in your fevered mind men are basically nothing more than rapists and women are low self-esteem sex slave whores this also illustrates that you are anything but normal.

"I am heterosexual?"

No you are an aggressive and borderline violent Homosexual who HATES men AND HATES Heterosexual women, as once again you have illustrated with your comments in this thread and it's not the first thread you have expressed your twisted and disturbed views in, you are very consistent now with this stuff.

"That I am not a sex slave?"

Well for one thing from your comments men would be under threat from you, you hate them so much and LOATHE the penis THAT much that probably you could be prone to violently attacking some random man and attempting to cut his HATED penis off. You have probably never even had a normal healthy sexual relationship with anyone, considering you are so extremely aggressive and full of anger and an organic level of pure hatred why would anyone of reasonable sane mind even think of wanting to enter a relationship with someone so deranged.

You seriously need professional help, if you are like this IRL then you seriously need professional psychiatric help and the correct medications and I comment this as the wife of a Psychiatrist.

Still waiting on the line of causality between "I saw some obscure asshole" and "therefore, ALL conservatives are like this". Noticeably, I am not holding my breath, since the likelihood of anything resembling logic from Lice is very low.

^^^^ Deranged.

What is wrong with you?

You know Sue in my opinion we have all wasted enough time on this deranged psycho, you CANNOT reason with the deranged and so perhaps it's time everyone just put it on Ignore, nothing it comments contains ANYTHING of any type of intelligent content, so I see no point anymore in us reading it's vomit.

^^^^ Deranged.

What is wrong with you?

Honey, you're so far away from normal out there in the left-field bleachers, you're basically in another ballpark entirely.

^^^^ Deranged.

What is wrong with you?

Lucy is right, though, you're full of rage all the time. I hope you're seeing someone for that I really do.

Normal women your age do not go around calling random people "pigeffers". That's unhinged. I'm concerned for you.

Don't be concerned for me. Be concerned for what is left of our country. I have never had to come up with a language of contempt for people in all of my years before now. I never encountered dirty people before now. Now comes the filth. trump, pigpence, this "southern baptist" guy degrading his wife and their marital union on TV. I guess you like these pigs.

^^^^ Deranged.

What is wrong with you?

Honey, you're so far away from normal out there in the left-field bleachers, you're basically in another ballpark entirely.

Because I don't like dirty people?

^^^^ Deranged.

What is wrong with you?

Your posts suggest that you are anything but normal on multiple levels, one level being that normal human beings do NOT vomit up such extreme abuse about others on a daily and consistent basis and on another level your twisted and disturbed theories about consensual Heterosexual relationships where in your fevered mind men are basically nothing more than rapists and women are low self-esteem sex slave whores this also illustrates that you are anything but normal.

"I am heterosexual?"

No you are an aggressive and borderline violent Homosexual who HATES men AND HATES Heterosexual women, as once again you have illustrated with your comments in this thread and it's not the first thread you have expressed your twisted and disturbed views in, you are very consistent now with this stuff.

Well for one thing from your comments men would be under threat from you, you hate them so much and LOATHE the penis THAT much that probably you could be prone to violently attacking some random man and attempting to cut his HATED penis off. You have probably never even had a normal healthy sexual relationship with anyone, considering you are so extremely aggressive and full of anger and an organic level of pure hatred why would anyone of reasonable sane mind even think of wanting to enter a relationship with someone so deranged.

You seriously need professional help, if you are like this IRL then you seriously need professional psychiatric help and the correct medications and I comment this as the wife of a Psychiatrist.

I like normal men. I don't go for the sexually dysfunctional that you seem to prefer. I like real men. Healthy men. Men who don't need anyone to worship their organ, not a trump, a pigpence. a "southern baptist" who needs to have his organ rule the house. Real men.

^^^^ Deranged.

What is wrong with you?

"I am heterosexual?"

I like normal men. I don't go for the sexually dysfunctional that you seem to prefer. I like real men. Healthy men. Men who don't need anyone to worship their organ, not a trump, a pigpence. a "southern baptist" who needs to have his organ rule the house. Real men.

"I don't go for the sexually dysfunctional that you seem to prefer."

Mr. Lucy is not sexually dyfunctional, he is the opposite.

"I like real men. Healthy men."

No you don't, you like Beta Cuck Faggot Soi Boi's who are DE-MASCULINISED, you FEAR the Alpha Male. You like sickly, weak Beta Cuck Faggot Soi Boi's who will sit there while you SCREAM they are OPPRESSORS of women, that they are POTENTIAL RAPISTS because they have a penis and that they to be more FEMININE and HATE that they have a penis and act like they instead have a Mangina. Caitlin Jenner is YOUR TYPE of man, a man who HATES his penis as much as YOU HATE it and so wants it removed and then being reduced to TOTAL DE-MASCULINISATION.

"Men who don't need anyone to worship their organ"

ALL men worship their penis and want others to worship their penis, as I just commented REAL MEN to you are either ASHAMED they have a penis or they HATE they have a penis so much they get it chopped off, to YOU that is a REAL MAN a man who is ASHAMED and HATES that he was born male but to NORMAL peoples that is a pathetic, sad, fucked up weirdo with psychological problems, so no wonder you like the Beta Cuck Faggot Soi Boi's and the Trannies you have the psychologically fucked up in the membrane in common with them.

What is wrong with you?

"I am heterosexual?"

No you don't, you like Beta Cuck Faggot Soi Boi's who are DE-MASCULINISED, you FEAR the Alpha Male. You like sickly, weak Beta Cuck Faggot Soi Boi's who will sit there while you SCREAM they are OPPRESSORS of women, that they are POTENTIAL RAPISTS because they have a penis and that they to be more FEMININE and HATE that they have a penis and act like they instead have a Mangina. Caitlin Jenner is YOUR TYPE of man, a man who HATES his penis as much as YOU HATE it and so wants it removed and then being reduced to TOTAL DE-MASCULINISATION.

ALL men worship their penis and want others to worship their penis, as I just commented REAL MEN to you are either ASHAMED they have a penis or they HATE they have a penis so much they get it chopped off, to YOU that is a REAL MAN a man who is ASHAMED and HATES that he was born male but to NORMAL peoples that is a pathetic, sad, fucked up weirdo with psychological problems, so no wonder you like the Beta Cuck Faggot Soi Boi's and the Trannies you have the psychologically fucked up in the membrane in common with them.

You are a real nut-job. "Beta Cuck Faggot Soi Boi's and the Trannies"??? Please get some help.

^^^^ Deranged.

What is wrong with you?

You are most certainly NOT normal.

What is wrong with you?

"I am heterosexual?"

You are a real nut-job. "Beta Cuck Faggot Soi Boi's and the Trannies"??? Please get some help.

STFU and GTFO, go and find the nearest Beta Cuck Faggot Soi Boi and Trannies and scream your insane horsecrap at them you are a fucking nutter and I can confidently say that EVERYONE in this thread would agree that you are a fucking nutter.

^^^^ Deranged.

What is wrong with you?

"I am heterosexual?"

STFU and GTFO, go and find the nearest Beta Cuck Faggot Soi Boi and Trannies and scream your insane horsecrap at them you are a fucking nutter and I can confidently say that EVERYONE in this thread would agree that you are a fucking nutter.

This may be a bit harsh....but hard to argue with the point.

Forum List

Back