The Left Attacks White Women......

I saw this pigfucker on WETA, saying that he was a southern baptist and hiding behind his zipper. He was the one who said that he won all the coin-tolls at his house be cause he has a dick. I guess he's got a "woman" ready to "service" his sexual needs. Conservative women are groomed to give it out.

I saw this pigfucker on WETA, saying that he was a southern baptist and hiding behind his zipper. He was the one who said that he won all the coin-tolls at his house be cause he has a dick. I guess he's got a "woman" ready to "service" his sexual needs. Conservative women are groomed to give it out.

^^^^ Deranged.

You have SERIOUS issues about White men in general, we GET that you HATE men, you also from your frequent unhinged vomit called posts illustrate that you ALSO have SERIOUS issues about White women in general, we GET that you HATE women Also you seem to have Tourette's with your incessant Pottymouth and the situation is that you illustrate in every thread that you need to get professional help, you are not all there in the membrane and you have some serious anger issues illustrated by your extreme hate of ENTIRE groups of peoples.

Last edited:
The great sinead oconnor, muslim convert, hates all white people.

The dumbest most annoying people on earth. Although, she is not an American white woman, she is a pathetic left wing white woman.

Stupid trash.

Sinead O'Connor has been fucked up for several years, now she just has descended into the abyss.

Every election democrats think they have white women and they never do.
Just intelligent tolerant non brainwashed white women....

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

Thanks for making my point.
We also have all the intelligent tolerant non brainwashed men, super duper..

I have been part of message boards for years and years, since the WWW opened. Liberal men are disgusting toward women. Generally speaking, "Tolerant" they are absolutely NOT, I can tell you that. I have not only witnessed this myself, but have watched it play out time and again.

As a whole, absolute misogynist to the core and sometimes violently so, and often seemingly very insecure in their manhood at worst. At best, simply lacking in all good manners and understanding social cues. And don't just take this from me; ask any conservative women anywhere what they get from liberal men online.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

You know ZERO about Conservative men OR Conservative women, just stop embarrassing yourself already with your absurd generalisations and general autistic gibberish.

I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse.

You're a clueless wonder

She talks to cartoon characters in her head.

It might help to know that our Greek-named non-goddess lives in DC. So she knows no real "conservatives", and is left only talk to cartoon characters in her head.....poor thing

What does it matter where I live. I do not live in DC, although I have. I cannot, do not, dye my hair blond, nor do I l believe in biblical infallibility/inerrancy.

Where do you live? Arkansas? Texas? Alabama? Do you know any person who is not of your particular faith? Perhaps Ethiopian Orthodox Christian? A Muslim or two? Any Buddhists?

The wonderful thing about growing up around NYC, and living near DC, is coming face-to-face with people who are not like you with respect to other cultures, but are like you with respect to our common humanity.

I don't own a car at this time, but I'm shopping. I take buses and subways at my door. My favorite drivers include two Ethiopian Christian men, a Latina, and two gentlemen of, respective, Pakistani and Ghana origin, who carry my purchases up the steps to my door.

Older people can be close-minded. Have YOU always been close-minded or did you just get that way when you got older?

You like to pretend you're open-minded and you're tolerant but you're only tolerant about the people your Overlords have told you to be tolerant toward. You realize this, right? It's right there in your comment about blonds and Arkansas, Texas and Alabama.

I have no "overlords," moron. I have seen several photos and interviews with the bleach-blond female penis worshipers in Alabama holding up up signs worshiping their favorite pedophile roy moore. Texas, Arkansas, Alabama: full up with chickie-babes, bleachy-blondie overly made-up trashy looking "women" with big hair waving bibbles and ready to bed if "hubby" clicks his fingers. There is no dignity there, and no self-esteem. No pride. The "Step n' Fetchits" of our lifetime.

"female penis worshipers"

^^^^ Heterosexual women....Lysisdykstra = Unhinged Homo FRIGHTENED of PENIS, all men are rapists etc horsecrap.

Another example on the part of "Lice" (for short) showing how she/he/it can't address the issue at hand.

The left is clearly engaged in this crusade to shame white women. All in the name of tolerance. :21::21::21::21:

Who is shaming white women? I am one. But you people who choose to sacrifice your dignity and your self-esteem in favor of sexual catering to some penis who clicks his fingers and you go running off to the bedroom and spread your legs wide on his command are grossly disgusting people.

Who is shaming white women? That would be you. You can tell by your use of the phrase "you people", followed by a litany of things that are "wrong" simply because they disagree with you and an assumption that we are somehow obligated to agree with you by virtue of similar bodily organs and skin pigmentation.

Thank you for your continuing verification of my statement that all you're really about is your hatred of being female and your hostility toward men in general and those who have the unutterable gall to actually like men and get along with them.

The more you talk, the more I think there's a psychiatrist out there just waiting for you to wander into the office and fund a vacation in Europe.

A person can be a woman and a happy, healthy heterosexual without sacrificing one's dignity, and marketing one's sexuality and providing sex on demand. Being a spread-'em penis worshiper doesn't cut it. Try recovering your dignity.

This post was reported.

It is simply a continued allusion to some stupid concept of penis worshipping that (1) has not been explained or verified (2) has nothing to do with the OP.

The point of this OP is that the left attacks white women (calling them white women....meaning they are engaged in both racism and sexism at the same time) who don't vote the way they (the tolerant left) want them to.

This morphed from a post about the particular combination of white race and female sex, but quickly lapsed into something to do with "conservative" politics, which, unfortunately, seem to meld politics and body type into a particularly virulent form of misogyny based on the presence or absence of specific genitalia, which I have adequately described, and which is openly marketed to women who lack self-esteem and can easily get tricked into furthering men's sexual fantasies at their own personal expense.

Despite the pun, the GOP is totally in bed with this agenda, yet "white women" still continue to vote for the GOP, which can only be explained by masochism. My use of the word "your" in my comment to Cecilie was meant as a generic reference to all the women who fall into this crazy trap, not to Cecile in particular.

P.S. What's with the sexual pictures posted of young, scantily-clad, bleached-blond women who are not fully clothed. Way off topic.

"P.S. What's with the sexual pictures posted of young, scantily-clad, bleached-blond women who are not fully clothed."

Bear did not post any sexual pictures, he posted a picture of two attractive FEMININE females, but we can see WHY you find FEMININITY threatening.

i prefer to give women "heck", for political fun and political practice; simply for the sake of equality and equal rights.

Only women with lousy female intuition, indulge in the silliness of prohibition.

I think that it is imperative that we safeguard American girls from being groomed in this sort of sexually-obsessed, male-supremacy ideology. A fully educated woman in her 20's and above may choose this lifestyle for herself. But she must be fully educated and aware of what she is getting into. Part of the grooming of the right-wing is to take young girls and teach them that they must obey this ideology. We are not talking about college-educated women who are studying STEM subjects and readying themselves to take take their places in the world. These cult people are after the young ones and deliberately keeping them ignorant of their prospects so that they can be used sexually.

Wow...you need to see a therapist.

I hope it has minimal contact with ANY men OR women, this because from it's vile and unhinged gibberings I would think that at any given moment some random man or woman could be in danger from being physically attacked by this nut. Think of any sort of random situation if out, eg. a man and woman holding hands, a woman kisses a man etc this could Trigger this nut into physically attacking them. Needs more than a therapist in my opinion, actually I have printed out it's comments in this thread to show to Mr. Lucy to get his opinion of this maniac.

All baseless assertions on your part. You've provided no support.

You are a true left winger......you JUST know you are right....even though you are not.

Whereas I have provided several links showing where left leaners are bad mouthing white women for not voting the way they (the left leaners) think they should.

Congratulations.....you've eared your stripes.

Now, go make up more stuff about things you know nothing about.

What about the dumb "southern baptist" slut who bragged about winning his arguments with his wife with his dick? The "Institute for Basic Life Principles," a grooming organization, "Duck Dynasty" lunatics trying to seduce teenage girls? Roy moore, the same? Quinverful? Dedicated to grooming and seducing young girls before they can grown up and complete their education.

There are grown men out there trying to groom and seduce young girls to fulfill their sexual needs. They don't care what happens to the girls, so long as they can hump and impregnate. The cults are steeped in this cheap child abuse. I remember seeing Ashley Madison's Josh Duggar at his wedding, sexual pervert that he is, and the father of his poor, innocent, unprepared and ignorant bride, mugging and probably counting the big bucks he got for his daughter's vagina. Young female flesh for sale needs to stop. Raise a girl up, get her through college and on to her career, and when she is in her 20's and has achieved adulthood, then she will tell you what she wants It is grossly immoral to hunt a girl as a teenager just to deal in her body.

This has nothing to do with the OP.

AT ALL.

You seem obsessed with this....possibly you need to see a psych.

This is about the left attacking White Women.

You got that ?

Many/most of these women have been groomed from childhood in the cults to vote the way their Master Dick wants them to. It is a pathetic part of U.S. culture. I am a white woman, but I was not groomed for sex. My father was a man of dignity. He loved the library, and brought home stacks of books, which we shared. When I was a teenager, we used to sit on the side porch arguing about things like whether it was right to drop nuclear bombs on Japan. It was from him that I learned how to think for myself.

These people , white and non-white,who abuse their daughters, refuse to raise them, and then sell their flesh for gain disgust me totally. I am a white woman, but don't play your identity politics and sexual antics off me.

I rest my case. Everything I've said about Lice . . . she just proved in this post.

You have never responded to the dumb scum on that I saw interviewed on TV or anything I have ever said about the right-wing sex-trading of white female flesh.

There appears to be a group that supports genital-worshiping trash, who raise female children for their flesh,and phony "Christian" "pastors" who are pedophiles and who condone and push this sicko ideology. It's the girls who are subjected to this peddling of their flesh whom I am concerned about. They are the ones being groomed and sold by their own parents.

How many of these "white women" who vote for the GOP, despite this party's open hatred for women, were groomed sexually in their childhood?

:eek:

You are one very strange bird.

^^^^ Deranged.

You have SERIOUS issues about White men in general, we GET that you HATE men, you also from your frequent unhinged vomit called posts illustrate that you ALSO have SERIOUS issues about White women in general, we GET that you HATE women Also you seem to have Tourette's with your incessant Pottymouth and the situation is that nobody gives a fuck what an unhinged nut like YOU vomits, you exist only for the normal to laugh at.

I have issues with men, and with white men specifically? Nope. I voted for Jimmy Carter. I voted for Al Gore. I will vote for Joe Biden. I am a big fan of Bruce Springsteen. All white guys.

How do I hate women? I like Elizabeth Warren. Hillary Clinton. I will vote for them.

^^^^ Deranged.

You have SERIOUS issues about White men in general, we GET that you HATE men, you also from your frequent unhinged vomit called posts illustrate that you ALSO have SERIOUS issues about White women in general, we GET that you HATE women Also you seem to have Tourette's with your incessant Pottymouth and the situation is that nobody gives a fuck what an unhinged nut like YOU vomits, you exist only for the normal to laugh at.

I have issues with men, and with white men specifically? Nope. I voted for Jimmy Carter. I voted for Al Gore. I will vote for Joe Biden. I am a big fan of Bruce Springsteen. All white guys.

How do I hate women? I like Elizabeth Warren. Hillary Clinton. I will vote for them.

This is not about politics or musicians or whatever, this is about what YOU have made this about and that's sex and that's that men and women have sex together and that men have a penis, an instrument that you seem to be FRIGHTENED of and have an INTENSE HATRED of. As a side point from frequent other comments you have given in a variety of other threads you DO have a serious problem with White skin, I don't think anyone has seen you comment about Brown Trash and/or Black Trash.

In general with my comments in this thread I am specifically referring to men and women together as normal sexual beings, your maniac comments in this thread illustrate that you have an intense HATRED of men and women having CONSENSUAL sex together, you also have the disturbed view that women having sex with men is the result of women being submissive and degrading and that women have sex with men because of low self-esteem and also you have the crazed opinion that ALL Heterosexual relationships are BDSM in nature....this is ALL contained in the myriad of unhealthy comments you have posted in just this one thread.

Last edited:

^^^^ Deranged.

You have commented frequently in this thread that your opinion is that women who have sex with men are nothing more than whores, nothing more then than basic prostitutes who are prostituting themselves no differently than common Street Hookers to men.

As Mr. Lucy and me have five kidlets this logically means that sex has been involved, so your opinion then is that I am a basic whore who is effectively no different than a common Street Hooker.

You are a pretty disturbed individual across a variety of different levels, you have disturbed beliefs about consensual Hetereosexual relationships and as such under those circumstances it is very difficult to have a rational discussion about men and women with you like we would have with someone who had more healthy beliefs about consensual Heterosexual relationships because among other things you shoot off on bizarro rants and theories that have no basis in reality, it's like you are operating from The Fifth Dimension or something, very very strange stuff.

Just intelligent tolerant non brainwashed white women....

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

I have been part of message boards for years and years, since the WWW opened. Liberal men are disgusting toward women. Generally speaking, "Tolerant" they are absolutely NOT, I can tell you that. I have not only witnessed this myself, but have watched it play out time and again.

As a whole, absolute misogynist to the core and sometimes violently so, and often seemingly very insecure in their manhood at worst. At best, simply lacking in all good manners and understanding social cues. And don't just take this from me; ask any conservative women anywhere what they get from liberal men online.

You know ZERO about Conservative men OR Conservative women, just stop embarrassing yourself already with your absurd generalisations and general autistic gibberish.
Oh I wouldn't know about that, conservatives seem to like stepford wives...

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

What does a Far Leftist like you know about WHAT Conservatives like or DON'T like?

What does a Far Leftist like you know about WHAT Conservatives like or DON'T like?
Well they are greedy racist brainwashed functional morons who like women who stay quiet and believe a huge pile of garbage... I'm actually a pragmatic centrist and you are a right-wing Nut Job Nazi. The only one I know.

Well they are greedy racist brainwashed functional morons who like women who stay quiet and believe a huge pile of garbage... I'm actually a pragmatic centrist and you are a right-wing Nut Job Nazi. The only one I know.

Not bothering wasting time even responding to you franco, your only functioning use is to Troll using the Troll's Friend the Funny button, so GTFO already Troll Boi and take your gibberish with you, illustrating your low IQ you never can rise above the level of name calling and it's not even imaginative name calling either it's just the usual crap from your ilk.

Feel free to Funny this post also, ALL you are doing is ADDING to my Ratings of course, something that low IQ Trolls like YOU seem oblivious to, so thanks for ADDING to my Ratings low IQ Troll Boi :badgrin: Is it any wonder with 50,000 posts you ONLY have 11,000 Ratings, no it's no wonder considering how low IQ and stupid you are Troll Boi, nobody obviously even wants to read your gibberings nevermind rate them.

Not bothering wasting time even responding to you franco, your only functioning use is to Troll using the Troll's Friend the Funny button, so GTFO already Troll Boi and take your gibberish with you, illustrating your low IQ you never can rise above the level of name calling and it's not even imaginative name calling either it's just the usual crap from your ilk.

Feel free to Funny this post also, ALL you are doing is ADDING to my Ratings of course, something that low IQ Trolls like YOU seem oblivious to, so thanks for ADDING to my Ratings low IQ Troll Boi :badgrin: Is it any wonder with 50,000 posts you ONLY have 11,000 Ratings, no it's no wonder considering how low IQ and stupid you are Troll Boi, nobody obviously even wants to read your gibberings nevermind rate them.
Nazis get plenty of likes from our conservatives don't they? Considering there are 4 conservative nut jobs for every Democrat on here, it's not surprising, along with the fact that conservatives love the circle jerk--it's just like their propaganda machine...

^^^^ Deranged.

You have SERIOUS issues about White men in general, we GET that you HATE men, you also from your frequent unhinged vomit called posts illustrate that you ALSO have SERIOUS issues about White women in general, we GET that you HATE women Also you seem to have Tourette's with your incessant Pottymouth and the situation is that you illustrate in every thread that you need to get professional help, you are not all there in the membrane and you have some serious anger issues illustrated by your extreme hate of ENTIRE groups of peoples.

What hatred for entire groups of peoples? Look, ding-dong. I am a white woman. I am hetero. I like men. Decent ones.

^^^^ Deranged.

What hatred for entire groups of peoples? Look, ding-dong. I am a white woman. I am hetero. I like men. Decent ones.

What is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back