The Left Attacks White Women......

And that reminds me..

Cy8RHDxVEAIX9nQ.jpg

Another example on the part of "Lice" (for short) showing how she/he/it can't address the issue at hand.

The left is clearly engaged in this crusade to shame white women. All in the name of tolerance. :21::21::21::21:

Who is shaming white women? I am one. But you people who choose to sacrifice your dignity and your self-esteem in favor of sexual catering to some penis who clicks his fingers and you go running off to the bedroom and spread your legs wide on his command are grossly disgusting people.

Who is shaming white women? That would be you. You can tell by your use of the phrase "you people", followed by a litany of things that are "wrong" simply because they disagree with you and an assumption that we are somehow obligated to agree with you by virtue of similar bodily organs and skin pigmentation.

Thank you for your continuing verification of my statement that all you're really about is your hatred of being female and your hostility toward men in general and those who have the unutterable gall to actually like men and get along with them.

The more you talk, the more I think there's a psychiatrist out there just waiting for you to wander into the office and fund a vacation in Europe.

A person can be a woman and a happy, healthy heterosexual without sacrificing one's dignity, and marketing one's sexuality and providing sex on demand. Being a spread-'em penis worshiper doesn't cut it. Try recovering your dignity.

This is totally hysterical.

You are essentially saying that any woman who supports Trump is willing to sleep with Trump.

Do you realize just how stupid and arrogant that sounds ?

That is not what I said. Whilst have sex with the orange whore is a totally repugnant thought, many of these women are members of penis-worshiping cults and have been taught to worship their local penis. I did not make up seeing the guy interviewed, who bragged the he had the final word with his wife because he has the penis.

I pity these women, willing to sacrifice their personal dignity.

Remember that it has been the right-wing that has portrayed human sexuality, particularly human female sexuality as some sort of of barroom closing-time whoredom, rather than a function of relationships between heterosexual men and women. The rest of us heterosexuals don't go around telling women to put an aspirin between their legs. That all comes from the dirt folk who have no understanding of human emotion. It never occurs to some people that humans of different sexes might love and be sexually attracted to each other.

I'm not sure you're aware of what a simple thinker you are.

Not very self-aware at all.

This comment is hysterical.

Can you please provide a link where conservative men say this. I mean...really.

I hate to laugh at you...but I am.

This is bullshit from the alinsky school for the dim-witted.

Well, you see, since "women" like Lys secretly hate and resent the fact that they aren't men, they can't possibly imagine how anything associated with the femaleness they despise could EVER be enjoyable or desirable to anyone else. Therefore, it MUST be a hateful, abusive slavery to everyone, since it would be to them.

It's simply not possible for other women to like being women and wives and mothers without having some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

This is why I never, ever attempt to talk to this brain-damaged self-hater in any serious way. It would be like trying to have a conversation with the crazy homeless man who thinks space aliens are beaming him instructions through his tinfoil hat. There's simply no common ground of reality with lunatics.

So you cannot coexist with the other sex? Whom do you think is in your bed? Heterosexual women and heterosexual men actually do get along. They respect each other. They laugh together and leave each other funny note and cartoons.They even love each other, get together, create babies. Worship somebody's genitals? NOT. But there is a lot of love and fun going on.

Sweet Cheeks, there is nothing in my post that indicates in any way that I can't get along with men, so I will thank you to spare me your delusional bullshit attempts to condescend to me about attiudes I never expressed, and trying to pretend that you think the exact opposite of everything you say in every post you make.

Come back and try again when you can manage a response that's in the same vague ballpark of what I said. Maybe cut back on whatever med you're taking to deal with your disappointment at having a uterus.

Another example on the part of "Lice" (for short) showing how she/he/it can't address the issue at hand.

The left is clearly engaged in this crusade to shame white women. All in the name of tolerance. :21::21::21::21:

Who is shaming white women? I am one. But you people who choose to sacrifice your dignity and your self-esteem in favor of sexual catering to some penis who clicks his fingers and you go running off to the bedroom and spread your legs wide on his command are grossly disgusting people.

You probably should keep some of these thoughts to yourself. I mean even on an anonymous forum. They don't give an accurate depiction of anything except what's in your own head, and frankly that's a little repulsive and scary

So you cannot coexist with the other sex? Whom do you think is in your bed? Heterosexual women and heterosexual men actually do get along. They respect each other. They laugh together and leave each other funny note and cartoons.They even love each other, get together, create babies. Worship somebody's genitals? NOT. But there is a lot of love and fun going on.

Sweet Cheeks, there is nothing in my post that indicates in any way that I can't get along with men, so I will thank you to spare me your delusional bullshit attempts to condescend to me about attiudes I never expressed, and trying to pretend that you think the exact opposite of everything you say in every post you make.

Come back and try again when you can manage a response that's in the same vague ballpark of what I said. Maybe cut back on whatever med you're taking to deal with your disappointment at having a uterus.

Who is shaming white women? That would be you. You can tell by your use of the phrase "you people", followed by a litany of things that are "wrong" simply because they disagree with you and an assumption that we are somehow obligated to agree with you by virtue of similar bodily organs and skin pigmentation.

Thank you for your continuing verification of my statement that all you're really about is your hatred of being female and your hostility toward men in general and those who have the unutterable gall to actually like men and get along with them.

The more you talk, the more I think there's a psychiatrist out there just waiting for you to wander into the office and fund a vacation in Europe.

I am not sure I've ever seen a woman be so critical of other women in such a foolish fashion.

If I understand her claims:

You support Trump ==> You are willing to screw Trump.

Is that what she is saying ?

No, she's saying that if you like men and have a congenial relationship with one, that means you're an oppressed slave who's betraying some apocryphal "obligation" to your gender. The only way to be a true and loyal woman is to hate men and be bitter and hostile about anything and everything that makes you female instead of male.

I am not sure I've ever seen a woman be so critical of other women in such a foolish fashion.

No, she's saying that if you like men and have a congenial relationship with one, that means you're an oppressed slave who's betraying some apocryphal "obligation" to your gender. The only way to be a true and loyal woman is to hate men and be bitter and hostile about anything and everything that makes you female instead of male.

I said the exact opposite. Reading comprehension is essential. A woman can have a loving and congenial relationship with a man, I've said that over and over. and one that preserves the dignity and autonomy of both. It's this business of subjugation that concerns me. It's a very weird lifestyle for a heterosexual couple to adopt, no matter the Fifty Shades thing. A woman who sacrifices her dignity and self-esteem to have a Fifty Shades relationship is just exactly what? It's the spreading of this shit that has me concerned.

I said the exact opposite. Reading comprehension is essential. A woman can have a loving and congenial relationship with a man, I've said that over and over. and one that preserves the dignity and autonomy of both. It's this business of subjugation that concerns me. It's a very weird lifestyle for a heterosexual couple to adopt, no matter the Fifty Shades thing. A woman who sacrifices her dignity and self-esteem to have a Fifty Shades relationship is just exactly what? It's the spreading of this shit that has me concerned.

No, you keep saying exactly what I said you did, and then when you get called out on it, you try to reverse course and pretend otherwise. Like now.

No, you keep saying exactly what I said you did, and then when you get called out on it, you try to reverse course and pretend otherwise. Like now.

But I didn't say it. I have always said that heterosexual women and men can have good, loving, mutually respectful relationships. You BDSM people have gone to weirdness. I can't remember what thread I was on when I described seeing an interview with some guy from the "Southern Baptist" cult bragging that he always won arguments with his wife because he's got the dick.

Why would I be "bitter and hostile" to what makes me female??? I've enjoyed my long hair, my eye-makeup, my stylish clothes, my skin lotions. And I like a male fox with some hair on his chest. A well-muscled honey with some hair on his chest and a good sense of humor.

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.

Typical left judges everyone by their skin color. They really believe that race and gender should dictate how a person feels about certain issues. When people don't fit into their mold, they get all confused and start rambling in a nonsensical manner. Just ignore Handler and the others. If they were toddlers, I'd put them in a playpen and let them have their tantrum.
Actually, Democrats believe in facts, journalism, and the truth, and tolerance for others, the rule of law and the Constitution, and allowing people every freedom and choice as long as they don't hurt others.
/——/ That’s some funny stuff, Bro
You GOP dupes are brainwashed hyper partisan s*** heads at this point. Did Fox mention chief justice Roberts saying there are not Obama judges or Clinton judges or bush judges or Trump judges, just good judges etc etc. The United States Will survive you brainwashed functional assholes too... Change the channel and read something...

But I didn't say it. I have always said that heterosexual women and men can have good, loving, mutually respectful relationships. You BDSM people have gone to weirdness. I can't remember what thread I was on when I described seeing an interview with some guy from the "Southern Baptist" cult bragging that he always won arguments with his wife because he's got the dick.

Why would I be "bitter and hostile" to what makes me female??? I've enjoyed my long hair, my eye-makeup, my stylish clothes, my skin lotions. And I like a male fox with some hair on his chest. A well-muscled honey with some hair on his chest and a good sense of humor.

What in the actual fuck are you babbling about at this point? BDSM people? What conversation are you having, and in what dimension are you having it?

Here's YOUR posts from this thread:

"I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse."

"I have no "overlords," moron. I have seen several photos and interviews with the bleach-blond female penis worshipers in Alabama holding up up signs worshiping their favorite pedophile roy moore. Texas, Arkansas, Alabama: full up with chickie-babes, bleachy-blondie overly made-up trashy looking "women" with big hair waving bibbles and ready to bed if "hubby" clicks his fingers. There is no dignity there, and no self-esteem. No pride. The "Step n' Fetchits" of our lifetime."

"Who is shaming white women? I am one. But you people who choose to sacrifice your dignity and your self-esteem in favor of sexual catering to some penis who clicks his fingers and you go running off to the bedroom and spread your legs wide on his command are grossly disgusting people."

See anything in there specifying "BDSM people"? Me either. You're pretty obviously talking about conservative women. You even say so in the first post. And if you're assuming that "conservative woman" equals "BDSM submissive", then that just proves my point about your hatred and pathological hostility toward normal, hetero relationships.

So you can just piss off with your attempts to rewrite history. No one here is interested in catering to your deflections and delusions.

What in the actual fuck are you babbling about at this point? BDSM people? What conversation are you having, and in what dimension are you having it?

"I don't see why any woman could support the "conservative" movement. "Conservative" "men" want them only to the extent that they can spread their legs for them, whelp their babies, cook their meals, and clean up. It's disgusting use and abuse."

"I have no "overlords," moron. I have seen several photos and interviews with the bleach-blond female penis worshipers in Alabama holding up up signs worshiping their favorite pedophile roy moore. Texas, Arkansas, Alabama: full up with chickie-babes, bleachy-blondie overly made-up trashy looking "women" with big hair waving bibbles and ready to bed if "hubby" clicks his fingers. There is no dignity there, and no self-esteem. No pride. The "Step n' Fetchits" of our lifetime."

"Who is shaming white women? I am one. But you people who choose to sacrifice your dignity and your self-esteem in favor of sexual catering to some penis who clicks his fingers and you go running off to the bedroom and spread your legs wide on his command are grossly disgusting people."

See anything in there specifying "BDSM people"? Me either. You're pretty obviously talking about conservative women. You even say so in the first post. And if you're assuming that "conservative woman" equals "BDSM submissive", then that just proves my point about your hatred and pathological hostility toward normal, hetero relationships.

So you can just piss off with your attempts to rewrite history. No one here is interested in catering to your deflections and delusions.

"Conservative" women are well integrated in the subjugation, BDSM scenario. You "chicks" will yield to anyone with a dick. You can't think for yourselves. There is absolutely nothing "normal, hetero" about what you do. If you choose to grovel, have fun in the "playroom." You are a bunch of dick-kissers. Get some self-esteem from somewhere.

I wasn't lying about the cult guy on TV who declared that he wins arguments in his household with his dick. This was out there broadcast on local TV.

"Conservative" women are well integrated in the subjugation, BDSM scenario. You "chicks" will yield to anyone with a dick. You can't think for yourselves. There is absolutely nothing "normal, hetero" about what you do. If you choose to grovel, have fun in the "playroom." You are a bunch of dick-kissers. Get some self-esteem from somewhere.

I wasn't lying about the cult guy on TV who declared that he wins arguments in his household with his dick. This was out there broadcast on local TV.

I already knew you had jack shit when you posted the universal symbol of "You got me and I can't answer", the funny face. You didn't have to actually post and PROVE that you have nothing.

I already knew you had jack shit when you posted the universal symbol of "You got me and I can't answer", the funny face. You didn't have to actually post and PROVE that you have nothing.

Hey. Have fun with your sex romps. You can kiss whatever you like.

A person can be a woman and a happy, healthy heterosexual without sacrificing one's dignity, and marketing one's sexuality and providing sex on demand. Being a spread-'em penis worshiper doesn't cut it. Try recovering your dignity.

You are essentially saying that any woman who supports Trump is willing to sleep with Trump.

That is not what I said. Whilst have sex with the orange whore is a totally repugnant thought, many of these women are members of penis-worshiping cults and have been taught to worship their local penis. I did not make up seeing the guy interviewed, who bragged the he had the final word with his wife because he has the penis.

Remember that it has been the right-wing that has portrayed human sexuality, particularly human female sexuality as some sort of of barroom closing-time whoredom, rather than a function of relationships between heterosexual men and women. The rest of us heterosexuals don't go around telling women to put an aspirin between their legs. That all comes from the dirt folk who have no understanding of human emotion. It never occurs to some people that humans of different sexes might love and be sexually attracted to each other.

You don't sound any less stupid.

The asprin comment has to do with abortion...not sexuality. Big difference...but I realize you can't comprehend that.

As you have started out with a comment about penis worshiping......not knowing how stupid that sounds.

Please get off the thread.

1. You comments have nothing to do with the OP.
2. Your assertions based on some dreamed up postings are totally stupid.
3. Your allusions to "dick-kissers" create huge questions as to whether or not you are in grade-school.

You've had your ass handed to you several time.

Do us all a favor an go somewhere else.

This comment is hysterical.

Can you please provide a link where conservative men say this. I mean...really.

I hate to laugh at you...but I am.

This is bullshit from the alinsky school for the dim-witted.

Well, you see, since "women" like Lys secretly hate and resent the fact that they aren't men, they can't possibly imagine how anything associated with the femaleness they despise could EVER be enjoyable or desirable to anyone else. Therefore, it MUST be a hateful, abusive slavery to everyone, since it would be to them.

It's simply not possible for other women to like being women and wives and mothers without having some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

This is why I never, ever attempt to talk to this brain-damaged self-hater in any serious way. It would be like trying to have a conversation with the crazy homeless man who thinks space aliens are beaming him instructions through his tinfoil hat. There's simply no common ground of reality with lunatics.

Joy Behar is also a white woman (barely). So is Chelsa Handler. That does not disqualify them from shaming other white women who don't agree with them.

This has nothing to do with sex.

Stop the stupid posts about sex.

This is about the politics of the left shaming white women who don't vote the way they want them do.

YOU GOT THAT ?

This post was reported.

It is simply a continued allusion to some stupid concept of penis worshipping that (1) has not been explained or verified (2) has nothing to do with the OP.

The point of this OP is that the left attacks white women (calling them white women....meaning they are engaged in both racism and sexism at the same time) who don't vote the way they (the tolerant left) want them to.

Start you own thread where you can complain about women you don't agree with.

Attacking white women is about voting not sex.

Get is straight...moron.

First we have to define what a woman is ..

Are you a woman am I a woman?

A female human being who is an adult is woman. Actually, when I first encountered you and your ever-changing avatars, I thought that you were a guy with a lot of wives and babies.

STFU

Post the proof of your assertions or STFU.

And you can PM your electronic butt-buddy francoHFW who is lurking this thread and obviously getting off on your weird posts and set up an electronic meeting to discuss whatever strange crap you two can come up with.

Forum List

Back