The Left didn't learn a GD thing

Well, if either party learned anything…it should be this. Promise whatever sounds good. Worked for Trump. Americans are in a buying mood (or at least were for this election cycle).
Then you missed the point. There are some serious issues that are effecting many lives in many ways. Addressing them isn't an empty promise and the people he's picked for cabinet positions shows he meant business.

Well, the Democratic candidate did get more votes than anyone else; by a very wide margin. In a year of an election cycle that has historically been unkind to the party that holds the Oval Office. I believe that, in and of itself, is unprecedented; winning the popular vote in the “defense” year of a 2 term President.

Democrats did pick up seats in both the US Senate and the US House of Representatives.

Seems like they did a decent job to me. That none of it resulted in a majority or winning the Oval diminishes the accomplishment of course.
..except we have the EC system and it's how Trump's campaign was run. Not sure about Hillary's.

The fact that it needs to be pointed out for all of infinity is a key to the problem.

he he he….

It pretty much depends on the yarns that the nominees in 2024 want to spin. I expect Trump to get 8 years—Americans like incumbents. If the GOP guy runs a “you can have whatever you want” campaign and the Democrats try to run on a platform of responsible governance…get ready for 4 more years. I’m pretty sure the jig will be up by then though.
The RC is here to stay regardless of any campaigning. 4/5th of the states have to change it and that's not happening.

Not sure what the RC is…

But what Trump has shown us is that you no longer need to be responsible or even remotely aware of the economics of your promises to make them.

Just win baby.

We’ll see how much you castigate Trump for all of the broken promises to come. In fact the “drain the swamp” BS has become promoting a great number of swamp creatures out of the swamp it seems. Where is the criticism?
More leftist lies. He picked people primarily from the private sector that are top notch in their field, not swamp creatures living off the public titty.

Well, if either party learned anything…it should be this. Promise whatever sounds good. Worked for Trump. Americans are in a buying mood (or at least were for this election cycle).
Then you missed the point. There are some serious issues that are effecting many lives in many ways. Addressing them isn't an empty promise and the people he's picked for cabinet positions shows he meant business.

Time will tell I suppose. I’m not encouraged that the guy who he appointed to head the Energy Dept wants to get rid of the Energy Dept… for example.

Well, the Democratic candidate did get more votes than anyone else; by a very wide margin. In a year of an election cycle that has historically been unkind to the party that holds the Oval Office. I believe that, in and of itself, is unprecedented; winning the popular vote in the “defense” year of a 2 term President.

Democrats did pick up seats in both the US Senate and the US House of Representatives.

Seems like they did a decent job to me. That none of it resulted in a majority or winning the Oval diminishes the accomplishment of course.
..except we have the EC system and it's how Trump's campaign was run. Not sure about Hillary's.

The fact that it needs to be pointed out for all of infinity is a key to the problem.

he he he….

It pretty much depends on the yarns that the nominees in 2024 want to spin. I expect Trump to get 8 years—Americans like incumbents. If the GOP guy runs a “you can have whatever you want” campaign and the Democrats try to run on a platform of responsible governance…get ready for 4 more years. I’m pretty sure the jig will be up by then though.
The RC is here to stay regardless of any campaigning. 4/5th of the states have to change it and that's not happening.

Not sure what the RC is…

But what Trump has shown us is that you no longer need to be responsible or even remotely aware of the economics of your promises to make them.

Just win baby.
EC, like mentioned above. You've shown us that you are brain dead and have no use for anything but hate and intolerance.

We’ll see how much you castigate Trump for all of the broken promises to come. In fact the “drain the swamp” BS has become promoting a great number of swamp creatures out of the swamp it seems. Where is the criticism?
More leftist lies. He picked people primarily from the private sector that are top notch in their field, not swamp creatures living off the public titty.

Rick Perry. Retired from the government of Texas and was receiving a pension. While he was governor. IF you don’t believe me; look it up.

You seriously have no idea of what you’re talking about.

he he he….

Not sure what the RC is…

Just win baby.
EC, like mentioned above. You've shown us that you are brain dead and have no use for anything but hate and intolerance.

Well, I can spell a two letter word correctly. You cannot.

I’ll let the board decide who is “brain dead”.

Time will tell I suppose. I’m not encouraged that the guy who he appointed to head the Energy Dept wants to get rid of the Energy Dept… for example.
Who would be better to clean house? There's way too much dead fat in government. I hope he slashes the shit out of most agencies and eliminates some.

Rick Perry. Retired from the government of Texas and was receiving a pension. While he was governor. IF you don’t believe me; look it up.

You seriously pick one out of many and think that's the norm. That's why you're a liberal. You're stupid.

he he he….

Not sure what the RC is…

Just win baby.

Well, I can spell a two letter word correctly. You cannot.

I’ll let the board decide who is “brain dead”.
Sure I can. You saw one example and thought it represents the whole. Not only are you a very stupid individual, you are highly disingenuous. I love to make fun of you maggots, it's so easy to do.

Who would be better to clean house? There's way too much dead fat in government. I hope he slashes the shit out of most agencies and eliminates some.

He could start with defense. But he won’t, of course. We already spend $0.50 of every dollar spent on defense on the globe worldwide.

You seriously pick one out of many and think that's the norm. That's why you're a liberal. You're stupid.

I guess when you get your argument blown out of the water like you just have, “you’re stupid” is the best thing you can say. Tissue?

Actual reality; not the universe you’ve substituted because it fits in to your world view…
Apparently you either haven't been paying attention to all the massive failure and excessive inequity that permeates our society or you don't care since if you had been you'd be laughing at yourself for making that statement.

If it was true, she would have been in political office when she ran. As it turns out, she had no power at all as she was not an elected official.
WTF does the fact that she left office to prepare for her President run have to do with anything? She gave up being the SoS so she could have a shot at being POTUS and she tried every deceptive tactic and underhanded play to get that job (even though based on her past transgressions she had no business even thinking about getting it), unfortunately for her she got out smarted and out slime balled by the Donald Duck team.

Again you provide evidence that your attention span is less than that of a gnat laced with the perceptive ability of a block of granite, I've been a Trump critic since day one and that tune isn't about to change after he takes office unless he actually does something positive for the country. That's the difference between me and you, I pass judgement based on ACTUAL RESULTS, you on the other hand judge based on hollow rhetoric and the letter behind the blowhards name that's spouting it.

Until you wake the hell up and take a look around at what is really going on you'll be nothing more than a useful idiot and a hyper-partisan apologist drone.

Last edited:
Well, the Democratic candidate did get more votes than anyone else; by a very wide margin.

Come on.... The Left Coast had at least a 3 hr. warning that Hillary would lose the election by electoral vote in spite of the popular vote being close. They simply flooded the polling precincts and padded her numbers in hopes they could make a difference in the popular vote total, which they did by less than she won California by. Since then, you dishonest lying hacks have exploited this to try and delegitimize the election and Trump's win.

Total rubbish. Harder to get people to show up for a lost cause.

Oh but it WASN'T a "lost cause" ...look at the mileage you're getting out of this!

Mileage? The only “mileage” is that it drives the trump enablers crazy and I like watching them go bananas. I started a thread stating that the libs need to accept the election results. Which I do.

This one detail just causes a tizzy with folks like you and it’s fun to watch flaccid denials of simple mathematics.

emot-flaccid.gif

Yes. Mileage. Since November, this has been an ongoing theme. Hillary "won" the popular vote. It has been used to attack our Constitutional REPUBLIC and challenge our Electoral College process, it has been used to attempt cajoling the Electors, it has been used repeatedly to imply Hillary REALLY won the election, it's being used now to delegitimize Trump's presidency.

Again... the people in California, Oregon and Washington, all knew 3 hrs. before their polls closed, that Hillary was going to lose the election by EC vote. They simply flooded the polls to cast their "protest" votes. Trump never bothered to campaign in California, or Oregon and Washington... he already knew he wasn't going to win those electoral votes, so he didn't waste his time there. The fact that Hillary got a large popular vote in those states is not surprising to anyone. What WAS surprising is that Trump won every singe one of the toss-up states.

He could start with defense. But he won’t, of course. We already spend $0.50 of every dollar spent on defense on the globe worldwide.
You don't know what he'll do. You're just whistling out of your cvnt.
I guess when you get your argument blown out of the water like you just have, “you’re stupid” is the best thing you can say. Tissue?
You are a stupid dishonest asshole. I call them the way I see them. You have nothing but hate and spew, prancing around like a monkey isn't "winning".

That being said it also remains to be seen if the right learned their lesson, because Trump also kicked their ass. My guess: No.

It appears the "religious right" learned. Rather than stay home (Romney), they showed up at the polls to vote for a candidate who is LGBTQ neutral/friendly (Trump). They seem to understand now that it is not all or nothing, and that they have to give in some areas to get in other areas (illegal immigration and law & order). This is yuge for the Right and resulted in independents and moderates feeling much more welcome on the Right.

Yeah, because using left-wing common core math... eliminating our military entirely and saving about $600 billion per year offsets a $1.6 trillion budget deficit and $200 trillion in unfunded liabilities as well as paying for free health care and education. :cuckoo:

Yeah, because using left-wing common core math... eliminating our military entirely and saving about $600 billion per year offsets a $1.6 trillion budget deficit and $200 trillion in unfunded liabilities as well as paying for free health care and education. :cuckoo:
Eliminate?

Lol

Eliminate?

Lol

Yeah... that gives you $600 billion to play with. That's totally eliminating the military... and hey, if we're never going to USE it... if all we ever plan to do is appease our enemies and give them whatever they demand... might as well eliminate this expense. Right?

Come on, loony tune... you know that's what you want! You have utter contempt and disdain for the military. They serve no purpose to you other than to promote social culture reform. You shit on them every chance you get. You'll wait until bullets are flying around them and then sell them up the river.

Eliminate?

Lol

Yeah... that gives you $600 billion to play with. That's totally eliminating the military... and hey, if we're never going to USE it... if all we ever plan to do is appease our enemies and give them whatever they demand... might as well eliminate this expense. Right?

Come on, loony tune... you know that's what you want! You have utter contempt and disdain for the military. They serve no purpose to you other than to promote social culture reform. You shit on them every chance you get. You'll wait until bullets are flying around them and then sell them up the river.

You funny

Forum List

Back