The Left Don't Think Trump Should Attack Judges

True. That's why we have trials so the accused can mount a defense to the charges.

You're real stupid.
Ever heard the phrase you can indict a ham sandwich?

The grand jury system is a joke and should be abolished. They are only used because the prosecutors don't want to put the decision to charge on their own careers. He could charge Trump without them but he didn't. Ever stop to think WHY?

Trump attacks most people. He is a child who doesn't know how to act like a decent, intelligent adult.

Most people know his attacks and insults mean nothing. They're just a child acting out.
My problem is that some of his followers don’t think it’s nothing. They think they’re marching orders.

My problem is that some of his followers don’t think it’s nothing. They think they’re marching orders.
Yeah, fair point. None of this can be looked at from a normal perspective.

America hasn't seen this before. Europe has.

But the left are just fine attacking Aileen Cannon. If the left weren't hypocrites, they wouldn't be anything. Why is it the left believe we should have a two tiered justice system? They are taking our democracy away.

Of course.

The rules are whatever they say they are, and only for as long as they need them.

Of course.

The rules are whatever they say they are, and only for as long as they need them.
As another poster also pointed out, the left were just fine with attacking Supreme Court Justices and inciting protesters to go to their homes, where one was arrested for attempting to kill a justice, very similar to what the left claimed Trump incited protesters on Jan 6th. But, one side gets indicted while Schumer & Co go scot free.

But the left are just fine attacking Aileen Cannon. If the left weren't hypocrites, they wouldn't be anything. Why is it the left believe we should have a two tiered justice system? They are taking our democracy away.
Judges shouldn't be immune to criticism since most of them have a political agenda.

Judges shouldn't be immune to criticism since most of them have a political agenda.
Which sucks because you would think you could trust a judge to be unbiased and decide cases by the law because the law is supposedly not partisan. The fact that judges decide cases by their political bias, interpreting the law based on their political perspective, in my mind, defeats the purpose of a judge. Then when you throw into the mix political bias by prosecutors in bringing cases to court based on their political agenda, makes you wonder how good our system really is, not to mention that some laws could blatantly be partisan to begin with.

This is largely a fantasy of your own making
It’s a fantasy of Trump’s making, if anything. If he’s got a problem with what people are saying, he can keep his mouth shut, as the judge has ordered him to do. If there’s a two-tier system of justice, as Trump claims, it’s evidenced by the fact that he isn’t already locked up for what he’s said. You or I wouldn’t be so lucky.

It’s a fantasy of Trump’s making, if anything. If he’s got a problem with what people are saying, he can keep his mouth shut, as the judge has ordered him to do. If there’s a two-tier system of justice, as Trump claims, it’s evidenced by the fact that he isn’t already locked up for what he’s said. You or I wouldn’t be so lucky.

Did they execute a coup on you and weaponize the federal government against you.
If not, then it's really not the same is it?

I don't think we care one way or the other, it's the demfks making the comments. Judges should be protected from idiots like a politician gets security. But talking about them is all fair game. But for some reason one can't speak out against a demfk judge without demfks losing their shit as always.

It’s a fantasy of Trump’s making, if anything. If he’s got a problem with what people are saying, he can keep his mouth shut,
so you are still implying he doesn't deserve the same rights as you. Why? What's he ever done to you? fk wad

Forum List

Back