The left HATES women: Johns Hopkins University refers to women as "non-men"

I guess we also have to stop using feminine and start saying nonmeninan. Which is kind of a tongue twister (and not even the sexy kind).

George Carlin hated the conservative movement so I doubt you'd be happy with his weekly Netflix specials
Carlin hated the left and the right. He hated religions, ideologies, and scientific dogmas too.

He hated anyone that refused to speak for themselves, and stand up for their liberty and freedom.

You're an authoritarin. He had nothing in common with you.

Does this sound like the modern left movement to you?

George Carlin on The Environment​

George Carlin - Germs, Immune System​

He was a free thinker.

It looks like the uproar was too much, and the school has now taken down the revisionist definition and replaced it with a promise to figure out where it came from.

Upon becoming aware of the language in question, we have begun working to determine the origin and context of the glossary’s definitions. We have removed the page from our website while we gather more information.

Then, of course, you have the miracle that occurs when a man who is attracted to men transitions to a woman who is attracted to men and does what we are told is impossible to do, go from gay to straight.
Well .. hell. Dylan Mulvaney now claims to be a lesbian. So..yes. We are supposed to go along with the lefts mental illnesses.

It looks like the uproar was too much, and the school has now taken down the revisionist definition and replaced it with a promise to figure out where it came from.

I'm glad I save a screenshot. They won't live this one down.

:dance:

Last I heard the fruitloop claimed to be a six year old
I say we agree that HE is a six-year-old, confine HIM to HIS room and not let HIM out until dinner time, then back in HE goes. At the same time, HE is not allowed to access the internet because that's a dangerous place for such young children. IOW, treat HIM like a child, not an adult, and HE stays that way until HE displays the maturity of an adult.

Forum List

Back