The left is on an internet rampage against free speech

Where is your link and why is this in politics? Where is the political dilemma?
The very subject of left wing bias tearing through the internet and their cancel culture is not political? Not totally sure I am allowed to post a link from a competitor. Not to mention even though that Moderator was willing to commit liable against me(calling me a fascist) I am not willing to break the law in turn. And kind of tired of Links in general all a democrat can do is run to CNN to get a link to PROVE that they are right. Since 2015 the rags in the shopping aisle have more truth in them then CNN, I would much rather debate original thought.
[/QUOTE]
The douchebag doesn't think your topic was politics? Wow

He doesn't think the fucking left is pushing a cancel culture?

What pieces of shit.

Never said I was angry. I actually find it amusing. You calling me angry with your posting history is rich. Do I need to link other personal attacks and raging you have done or do you remember it all? Be glad you are not a republican on a Democrat run website obviously because you have done far more on your first page of posts then I have ever posted.
I would usually ignore this but remember I post on a lot of Democratic biased forums and I know their tactics well. And calling me angry and being dismissive of the topic is an old tired worn out tactic.
Oh and my pastime? Says the guy with 24k posts in 9 years. I have not posted that much my entire life on all forums combined.
Occupied is, as all of the rest of them, a deranged fucking moronic hypocritical left wing useful baboon for his cultural marxist leaders.

That is all. Have most on ignore for a reason. Don't need to see what they say. I already know. They only repeat what they are told to say and then pretend to care, get whipped into a frenzy like any good obedient monkey of cultural marxist propaganda.

They have nothing original. Nothing. I will bet my big balls that none of them even thought of transgender bathrooms their entire stupid lives until they were told to care about them a few years ago.

That is one example. Now, is there one actual reason to get into a dialogue with such losers?
Lol I see you enjoy the free speech on this site. I may test those waters if the attacks and the ignorance get out of hand but I enjoy the debate. Usually when the left turn to name calling and calling you angry it is because they are losing. And I still respect that they are allowed to voice their views even though the other side is not as considerate.

Where is your link and why is this in politics? Where is the political dilemma?

The very subject of left wing bias tearing through the internet and their cancel culture is not political? Not totally sure I am allowed to post a link from a competitor. Not to mention even though that Moderator was willing to commit liable against me(calling me a fascist) I am not willing to break the law in turn. And kind of tired of Links in general all a democrat can do is run to CNN to get a link to PROVE that they are right. Since 2015 the rags in the shopping aisle have more truth in them then CNN, I would much rather debate original thought.

That crap don't pass the test on USMB you had better read the TOS because you have already gone against the form of this section.

Last edited:
Private entities do not have any compulsion to allow free speech it only counts in the public domain of govt.

Private entities do not have any compulsion to allow free speech it only counts in the public domain of govt.
Think I have not heard that before? Yeah it is not against the law(yet). Still immoral and unAmerican. And it pertains to far more then the public domain of Govt. It pertains to every American every day of their life. It is the basic principle in which our country was founded. The only time your right to free speech should be infringed upon is if it is violating a freedom of someone else. Period.
And a site official like a moderator calling me a fascist IS against the law. For that matter it is not legal for you to call me it either. Problem is in a Liable case the hardest thing to prove is the damages you caused. And a company like the one this happened at has much better lawyers then I have access to. Does not make it any less illegal though.

Never said I was angry. I actually find it amusing. You calling me angry with your posting history is rich. Do I need to link other personal attacks and raging you have done or do you remember it all? Be glad you are not a republican on a Democrat run website obviously because you have done far more on your first page of posts then I have ever posted.
I would usually ignore this but remember I post on a lot of Democratic biased forums and I know their tactics well. And calling me angry and being dismissive of the topic is an old tired worn out tactic.
Oh and my pastime? Says the guy with 24k posts in 9 years. I have not posted that much my entire life on all forums combined.
Occupied is, as all of the rest of them, a deranged fucking moronic hypocritical left wing useful baboon for his cultural marxist leaders.

That is all. Have most on ignore for a reason. Don't need to see what they say. I already know. They only repeat what they are told to say and then pretend to care, get whipped into a frenzy like any good obedient monkey of cultural marxist propaganda.

They have nothing original. Nothing. I will bet my big balls that none of them even thought of transgender bathrooms their entire stupid lives until they were told to care about them a few years ago.

That is one example. Now, is there one actual reason to get into a dialogue with such losers?
Lol I see you enjoy the free speech on this site. I may test those waters if the attacks and the ignorance get out of hand but I enjoy the debate. Usually when the left turn to name calling and calling you angry it is because they are losing. And I still respect that they are allowed to voice their views even though the other side is not as considerate.
Cannot stand them. Not for one second. They are not open for debate. They want to eradicate all of us. Don't ever get deceived by their bullshit, even if they give you angelic expressions.

They are all liars who have zero control over their hypocrisy. For them their marxist agenda is EVERYTHING.

They are not worthy of one ounce of respect or mercy when the shit really goes down.

Think I have not heard that before? Yeah it is not against the law(yet). Still immoral and unAmerican. And it pertains to far more then the public domain of Govt. It pertains to every American every day of their life. It is the basic principle in which our country was founded. The only time your right to free speech should be infringed upon is if it is violating a freedom of someone else. Period.
And a site official like a moderator calling me a fascist IS against the law. For that matter it is not legal for you to call me it either. Problem is in a Liable case the hardest thing to prove is the damages you caused. And a company like the one this happened at has much better lawyers then I have access to. Does not make it any less illegal though.
You will soon find that in a private setting on a private forum you will be corrected and if you can't handle it don't say you were not warned. You can be a hard head all yous like I am not stopping you just giving you fair warning, and I am in before the lock.

The reason I post to this forum is that every other forum I ever joined eventually banned me. Sometimes, all it took was one post.

The reason I post to this forum is that every other forum I ever joined eventually banned me. Sometimes, all it took was one post.
Fact is the left has already took some of our freedoms. And that is how they roll. They like to get in their foot in the door. Look at what they have done with abortion. I really do not have an opinion on the entire subject other then that I feel the father should have some say. But they started with the argument all we want is......Now we have government funded late term omfg killing babies abortion. They have tried and are still trying with the right to bear arms. Recently they are arresting people for practicing the VERY reason we have the right to bear arms. They are trying to do the same with free speech. Not a racist but do not feel a racist should not be able to voice his opinion. In fact it would probably go extremely far to eliminate racism. Because I have never once met a "smart" racist. The more people hear how dumb(actually sound A LOT like the modern left) they are they will not even think about practicing it themselves. And the people that do would not matter.

Forum List

Back