The left lane is reserved for passing & fast moving traffic

I once downloaded an app that allows you to know when a cop is near and reports traffic jams and accidents but it wasn't up to part of what I was really looking for where did you buy your radar? in some states it's considered illegal which I find its a stupid law
Android: Highway Radar will not only tie in multiple crowd sourced apps but also look up for small aircraft flying 1500 feet off the deck in circles [VASCAR]. It will also alert you to known speed traps using the same method that I came up with a couple of years ago.
Radar detector: Uniden R7 from Amazon. I have one in my car and one in my wife's with a R1 as backup. Legal in every state except for Virginia.

State Troopers have an app to, it's called all the people who have Waze App App.
It tells them Cell location of open Waze apps in the vicinity and estimates the speed of travel within 3-5mph accuracy. *L*
License and registration please!
Yeah, it doesn't work that way. State Troopers don't have the ability to track cell towers without a LOT of legal paperwork and expense. In other words, it has never happen to trap people using waze.
Ever.

apparently, you don't know how to get in your right lane once the lane is available or you just drive under the speed limit and blame others for your problem

apparently you just are another know it all who knows nothing.

this was my 5 days a week

Attachments

• springfield-interchange-06d1dc5a-6bcd-4461-8d10-b9a8796cede-resize-750.jpeg
    springfield-interchange-06d1dc5a-6bcd-4461-8d10-b9a8796cede-resize-750.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 21
Android: Highway Radar will not only tie in multiple crowd sourced apps but also look up for small aircraft flying 1500 feet off the deck in circles [VASCAR]. It will also alert you to known speed traps using the same method that I came up with a couple of years ago.
Radar detector: Uniden R7 from Amazon. I have one in my car and one in my wife's with a R1 as backup. Legal in every state except for Virginia.
I'll double check which states its legal because I think mine is illegal, not sure but I do know for sure they will confiscate them if they see it

Soul hhshahahahhahahahahaahha--because it's wasted so much -demand= higher prices--yes I'm paying

Soul
''''Nearly one-third of all car accidents can be attributed to speeding. The faster a car driver speeds, the less time you have to react -'''''

Soul
''''Nearly one-third of all car accidents can be attributed to speeding. The faster a car driver speeds, the less time you have to react -'''''
Yeah, because you can always trust a trial lawyer for the truth. Almost as truthful as a used car salesman [the field that I work in through an IT/Data perspective].

Yeah, because you can always trust a trial lawyer for the truth. Almost as truthful as a used car salesman [the field that I work in through an IT/Data perspective].
you just fkd up--big time fk up ---National Safety Council ...do want to dig deeper???
'''''Speeding is a major factor in traffic deaths and injuries.'''''

Do you honestly think that the speed limits on highways are there for your safety?
Think again, they are there for revenue.

But at the same time, as long as you are going the speed limit (5 mph over) then you should not be expected to move to the right lane just because someone is using the HWY as their own personal Autoban or is tail gating.
Yes, you are expected to move. It's not your job to regulate the speed at which other's drive. That's what the highway patrol is for. If you're in the left lane and someone is coming up on your ass whether they are going 75 or 105 get the hell out of the way.

Forum List

Back