The left on Muslim Terror and gun control.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Ok we have a few Left leaning members that insist we need to create laws that eliminate firearms from private hands, well not the riches hands just most peoples.

They insist any death by firearms is to many and that we have a runaway problem with firearms deaths in the US.

Citing suicides in the numbers as well as justified killings and accidents.

So quick question.....

Since the opinion of you people are that guns kill and need to be restricted why is it also your position that Muslims are no threat when 99 percent of all terror attacks are carried out by Muslims? Thousands die every year around the world due to Muslim terror attacks. In far greater numbers then Sandy Hook or the Naval yard.

Explain to me your disconnect?

I guess I'm on the left. But I also fully support gun rights. And I promise that I have and will continue to convince left-leaning individuals that gun rights are as American as bacon wrapped chicken wings!

I own 2 guns myself and I think one of the best things about America is that we're all part of the American "militia" and anyone who dared invade our land would have US to deal with.

Last edited:
I am not going away, it is a simple question for the left..... If firearms are a problem because a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of them are used illegally to kill people why aren't Muslims a problem when 99 percent of all terror attacks currently are carried out by Muslims?

Forum List

Back