The Left Response To Susan Collins........Totally Classy

Bunch of spoiled brats are pissed because now they are 3 decades farther from getting their bullshit commie revolution.

:laughing0301:

Would I be wrong to hope for mass suicides?

Anyone expected anything different from the left?
I don't expect anything different from any of the political hacks.

...complete jackasses that need to be kicked out of the US for hating US values/US policies/common decency/etc
...this is not protesting, but hating America--this is nazi-SA-etc crap

I feel the need to help the Left. All those political strategists you guys hired? Fire them. They handed Republicans more than a few seats this time.

Last edited:

Why pick on her? She one of 50 that voted yes.

The reason is because they were counting on her.

And she let them down.

The left is incredibly tolerant...until.....

Sarsour will attract a lot of Independent support for Dems (Hee-Hee-Hee!).

Women’s March leader Sarsour launches racial attack against ‘white woman’ Susan Collins

Ms. Sarsour, a prominent Palestinian-American activist, blasted Ms. Collins on Twitter as a “white woman” and the “mother & grandmother of white women in America who gave us a Donald Trump presidency.”

This is great.....

Now the left is putting the hit on white women.

That will only help galvanize GOP women (the group the left needs to flip if they want to win much).

Sarsour should film herself mutilating her own genitals. Until then she is a fake Muslim.

Women’s March leader Sarsour launches racial attack against ‘white woman’ Susan Collins

Ms. Sarsour, a prominent Palestinian-American activist, blasted Ms. Collins on Twitter as a “white woman” and the “mother & grandmother of white women in America who gave us a Donald Trump presidency.”

This is great.....

That will only help galvanize GOP women (the group the left needs to flip if they want to win much).

Sarsour should film herself mutilating her own genitals. Until then she is a fake Muslim.
Is not a Muslim thing mr bigot, it's a cultural practice in the horn of Africa for example...she is from palestine they dont have that. Stupid ignorant bigot.

This is great.....

Is not a Muslim thing mr bigot, it's a cultural practice in the horn of Africa for example...she is from palestine they dont have that. Stupid ignorant bigot.

She is Shia dumbass. You're right I detest Radical Islamic militants. I do however hope someone you love has a nasty encounter with one. You'll sing a different tune.

This is great.....

She is Shia dumbass. You're right I detest Radical Islamic militants. I do however hope someone you love has a nasty encounter with one. You'll sing a different tune.
Hahahahahaha this is the problem with bigotry....it is always the ignorance.
Dude pick a book you embarrassing yourself. Not even foxnews could back your claims.
He said she is Shia bahahaha

It’s brilliant! First Dems demonize straight white Christian males and drive them to the right. Now they’re going to do the same with white women!

Thank you, democraps.

Forum List

Back