The Left’s War on Neoliberalism

Fascinating. Should this be taken as a confession?

Comedy gold maybe...:lol:

Anti-neoliberalism is emerging as the most acute intellectual disease of the 21st century. I think only Jeff Foxworth could do the term justice. If he is listening, here are a few modest suggestions for a new Foxworthy shtick:

* If you believe that the same government that cannot deliver the mail must serve as the single health care provider, then you just might be an anti-neoliberal.

* If you believe that true communism has never yet been tested or tried, then you just might be an anti-neoliberal.

* If you believe that the rioters who trashed Seattle in the anti-globalization protests really care about people, then you just might be an anti-neoliberal.

* If you believe that the “Occupy Wall Street” urchins really represent 99% of the public, then you just might be an anti-neoliberal.

* If you believe that the US was attacked by al-Qaeda on 9-11 because America is such a racist, selfish place, then you just might be an anti-neoliberal.

The Left?s War on Neoliberalism | FrontPage Magazine

When has the US Post office ever failed to deliver the mail in this nation? Try to send something from one coast to the other coast with private services. Tell 'em you will pay them 46 cents and see how far you get.

The only people who talk about communism and Marxism are on the right, not the left.

“We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason if we remember that we are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes which were, for the moment, unpopular.”
Edward R. Murrow

America was attacked on 911 because of American imperialism.

Your word for the day...blowback.

The Check's Not In The Mail: Post Office Loses Tax Bills For Entire Town - Forbes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UGyXbqwP7U]Jimmy Carter Claims Those who Criticize Obama are Racist - YouTube[/ame]

"Blowback"=excusing terrorist attacks and blaming the victim.

Pretty much your entire post sucked and was filled with error and stupidity. Maybe you need to try a new gig?

The war on women is a Democrat meme
I've never heard of "war on education" even from leftisists
The rest is just silly, pretty much like all your posts.

I swear, the wookie-suiters are just as much asshat clowns as the leftists.

UH huh. :lmao:

Translation: Oops, he's right so I better throw out something.

Yeah, that's it. BTW way, you forgot to scream anti-semite..:rofl:

Or maybe you'd prefer war on Jews. :eusa_shifty:

Anti-neoliberalism is emerging as the most acute intellectual disease of the 21st century. I think only Jeff Foxworth could do the term justice. If he is listening, here are a few modest suggestions for a new Foxworthy shtick:

* If you believe that the same government that cannot deliver the mail must serve as the single health care provider, then you just might be an anti-neoliberal.

* If you believe that true communism has never yet been tested or tried, then you just might be an anti-neoliberal.

* If you believe that the rioters who trashed Seattle in the anti-globalization protests really care about people, then you just might be an anti-neoliberal.

* If you believe that the “Occupy Wall Street” urchins really represent 99% of the public, then you just might be an anti-neoliberal.

* If you believe that the US was attacked by al-Qaeda on 9-11 because America is such a racist, selfish place, then you just might be an anti-neoliberal.

When has the US Post office ever failed to deliver the mail in this nation? Try to send something from one coast to the other coast with private services. Tell 'em you will pay them 46 cents and see how far you get.

The only people who talk about communism and Marxism are on the right, not the left.

“We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason if we remember that we are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes which were, for the moment, unpopular.”
Edward R. Murrow

The Check's Not In The Mail: Post Office Loses Tax Bills For Entire Town - Forbes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UGyXbqwP7U]Jimmy Carter Claims Those who Criticize Obama are Racist - YouTube[/ame]

"Blowback"=excusing terrorist attacks and blaming the victim.

Pretty much your entire post sucked and was filled with error and stupidity. Maybe you need to try a new gig?

Anecdotal is not evidence, it is an emotional outburst.

Llewellyn H. Rockwell Jr.

Plenty of reasonable people can disagree about foreign policy. What's really strange is when one reasonable position is completely and forcibly excluded from the public debate.

Such was the case after 9-11. Every close observer of the events of those days knows full well that these crimes were acts of revenge for US policy in the Muslim world. The CIA and the 911 Commission said as much, the terrorists themselves proclaimed it, and Osama underscored the point by naming three issues in particular: US troops in Saudi Arabia, US sanctions against Iraq, and US funding of Israeli expansionism.

NOW...the error and stupidity personified...

"People are not on unemployment for 2 years because there are no jobs. There are no jobs because people are on unemployment for 2 years."
The Rabbi

Last edited:
You really are one fucking tool, arent you?
How do you explain muslim terrorist attacks in Germany, France, and Spain? What a moron.

I couldn't tell you. Probably because I dont know what a Paul-bot is or heard them refer to everything as a revolution. Conservatives (and LOLberals alike) however, have a long history of labeling everything a war.

War on terror
war on drugs
war on women
war on education
war on this
war on that

Perhaps it's just war on the brain.

I could while away the hours
conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain

And my head I'd be scratchin'
while my thoughts were busy hatchin'
for another war on the brain

I'd unravel every riddle
for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
you could be another Lincoln
with another war on the brain

I could tell you near the shore
think of things never thunk before
sit, and think some more
If I only had a war

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn-Y3P6M1FQ]If I Only Had a Brain by Jeremy Little - YouTube[/ame]

Fascinating. Should this be taken as a confession?

Edward R. Murrow

Spoken like a true progressive/liberal/commie. I see you put the author's name wtg, stop that plagerizing, good boiy...

The only people who like communism and Marxism are on the left, not the right...:eusa_angel:

Your word for the day...apparatchik

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dftuiWQQ3k]Long Live Communism - YouTube[/ame]

Reanimating Histories of Struggle as Weapons against Neoliberalism – An Interview with Don Kingsbury

Posted By
Class War U
Aug 23 2013

we_are_the_crisis.jpg

Summary: Reflecting on the building occupations at UC Santa Cruz in 2009-2010 and cross-pollination between student and worker struggles, Don Kingsbury highlights the need to excavate and reanimate histories of radical movements. Under the conditions of academic precarity, and against the neoliberal privatization of the general intellect, Don calls for turning communities of necessity into communities of resistance.

[Reposted from ClassWarU.org]

Reanimating Histories of Struggle as Weapons against Neoliberalism ? An Interview with Don Kingsbury | libcom.org

Forum List

Back