The left sure respect the beliefs of others and religious freedom don't they?

Why respect bigots? That's being an accomplice to bigotry.

You are bigoted against their religious views..

What makes a religious view special? The religious view of the Catholic Church just a few hundred years ago was that heretics should be put to death.

Should all have respected that? Should that view been allowed to prevail because it was a 'religious view'?

Putting someone to death is actual harm. having to go to another baker and having your feelings hurt is not actual harm.
Imagine the good a Christian baker could do baking a wedding cake for a lesbian or gay couple and sincerely praying for the couple's happiness.

Imagine trying to convince them to do that through reason, and not by using government to force them.

We can't even get people to stop at intersections without putting up stop signs and forcing them to.

Why respect bigots? That's being an accomplice to bigotry.

What makes a religious view special? The religious view of the Catholic Church just a few hundred years ago was that heretics should be put to death.

Should all have respected that? Should that view been allowed to prevail because it was a 'religious view'?

Putting someone to death is actual harm. having to go to another baker and having your feelings hurt is not actual harm.

Yes it is. Just like you think having to do some paperwork to buy a gun is actual harm.

3-6 months and $1000 is not "some paperwork". It's deliberate infringement. and I have a right to it. I do not have a right to force someone to bake me a cake.

Funny how the Bill of Rights rises and falls with your peculiar agenda.

Imagine the good a Christian baker could do baking a wedding cake for a lesbian or gay couple and sincerely praying for the couple's happiness.

Imagine trying to convince them to do that through reason, and not by using government to force them.

We can't even get people to stop at intersections without putting up stop signs and forcing them to.

Are you really equating traffic law enforcement with the ruining of people over baking a cake?

Running a stop sign can cause actual harm.

Yes it is. Just like you think having to do some paperwork to buy a gun is actual harm.

3-6 months and $1000 is not "some paperwork". It's deliberate infringement. and I have a right to it. I do not have a right to force someone to bake me a cake.

Funny how the Bill of Rights rises and falls with your peculiar agenda.

I am far more consistent than your side ever is.

Unless you refuse to bake a cake.
If you don't like your state's PA laws....what are you doing to get them repealed...........besides whining here, that is.

Ah body and her usual "what are you doing about it rant instead of answering the crux of the question" tactic.
Yeah...I know. How odd to expect someone who whines continuously about something being wrong to actually make an effort to DO something about it.

How does baking a cake violate someone's religion ? Is it made of pork?

Love to see one liberal protest one muslim owned business who will not serve homosexuals due to their beliefs. They already condemn anyone that disrespect islam when someone draws a little cartoon of their fake prophet. They of course support an artist who makes piss Christ. All of a sudden it is all about freedom of speech and expression.

I wish every fucking pathetic hypocritical dick head double talking snot nosed arrogant liberal would just fucking die.

Fuck you liberals.
Kindly give us an example of such a muslim business. Ok? Thanks in Advance.

If you don't like your state's PA laws....what are you doing to get them repealed...........besides whining here, that is.

Ah body and her usual "what are you doing about it rant instead of answering the crux of the question" tactic.
Yeah...I know. How odd to expect someone who whines continuously about something being wrong to actually make an effort to DO something about it.

it ignores the why, because having to answer the why makes you look just as bigoted as the people you can't stand.

How does baking a cake violate someone's religion ? Is it made of pork?

The 1st amendment means people don't have to answer you, or government when it comes to their beliefs unless there is a compelling government interest, and if there is government can only act in the least restrictive method it can figure out.

The crux of PA laws? Discussed ad nauseam since 1965. Your only option is to challenge them legally. Good luck.

Are we really still discussing this? The bakers lost. Fuck em.

Why not?

Oh, they call this a religious view and yet they can't find it in their own religious teachings.
It doesn't need to be discussed. It's over. Precedent has been set, and you can't discriminate against gay people.
Are we really still discussing this? The bakers lost. Fuck em.

Nothing is over until we say it is.
Sorry bud. It's over. Your impotent rage makes you look desperate.

it ignores the why, because having to answer the why makes you look just as bigoted as the people you can't stand.
Well, whatever port in a storm to explain away your laziness.

The crux of PA laws? Discussed ad nauseam since 1965. Your only option is to challenge them legally. Good luck.
That's too hard for Marty.....but whining is free.

Wow! Another thread about gays and public accommodation laws. How original!

We hate all religions. We are godless, remember? Why would we give a fuck about Muslims? We think you Christians are crazy fucks and you are nothing compared to Muslims.
So why then are villains and the "to be hated" crowd in popular media are much more routinely portrayed as Christians then are Muslims? Why then does the president lean over backwards and strenuously avoid criticizing Muslims but thinks nothing of mocking and criticizing Christians? Methinks that perhaps you more fear losing your head from a Muslim backlash than a Christian one. IOW, y'all are afraid of Muslims.

Forum List

Back